Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 4)

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Prani , Nadz .. Loved your reviews ..

Sat epi -- Abhi got some doubt ..Dancing Purab and Aaksh put  another set back for Pragya   Cry

Wow finally one dream from Abhi too ..and  the same or more love , same fear of separation for Pragya how he had for his fuggy ..Every time Abhi calls Pragya .. It is like honey in my ears .. He has come out of fuggy zone completely.. And really gone case now.. Racho has done a good job by reminding Pragya is still after his money .. Loved how annoyed he is to listen some thing against her and how he stopped Racho ..

Abhi searching Pragya under blanket , sofa and bed ..That seen is hilarious on out look but did not sit well with me.I felt like it faded out the intensity of his dream.. 
Thank you Prani for giving a reason for it.. that some what gives me peace.. You are always a savior when some thing disturbs me in the show..Hug

Aakash calls Pragya for help disappointed me to core .. Bro you wanna help her to come out of the mess ..Is n't it .. Then you are literally messing her with more problems ..Why you guys dont think about consequences.. Same mistake done by BB and Sarla .. One lost life and other is suffering ill health .. You guys are caught doing a chorii .. Yea .. I know you wanna help Pragya and your intention is damn pure .. But the way ..dont know what to say..Ouch

Love Purab, who stopped him self from slapping that pregnant unnamed .. He is gem of human being ..Clap And love how Pragya never gets angry on any one who makes her difficulties more with their over enthusiasm ..She gets their intentions and makes herself responsible for saving them ..Clap

And what gives guts to YKW to slap Purab AngryAngryAngry , shout and preach on Dhoka, dosti and Abhi ??? I am fairly surprised by her guts to slap Purab and then call Abhi given that she knows that Purab knows her dirty secret .. She has no limits for her lowness and over confidence ..

Wow wow wow Abhi has got a doubt in his mind finally  .. Three ladies of the house are not at home at 2 AM and the other two ladies are chatting at this odd and sneaky hours ..

I second with Prani .. Abhi noticing Taliyah absense at same time of Pragy's absense might lead him to lawyer's office ..and his insistence to know YKW whereabouts may have some thing for us .. litlle glimpses of exposure making me happy and I am on my guess work again..

I guess Abhi will call taliyah's car driver and reach Lawyer's office .. But no one might notice him and he listens to truth but does not confront any one at the moment but play along .. Oh .. my wishful thinking ... fingers crossed .. With too much of YKW dose ..cant take any more crap ..

Enough of humiliating good people .. High time Abhi knows truth and gives some hard time to evils..

Precap :AngryAngryAngry I wish ..Abhi watches this from far ..  Oh .. YKW ..count your days probably on earth ..

Edited by Raji9 - 24 April 2016 at 8:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Mysterious7Zaalima_5anamika.vijichubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by kulsum_5

Patwari jee.. congratulations.. color changed..PartyHug
looking dangerous..LOL

Am I looking dangerous?! LOL...

Thank you Kulsum jii Hug...
yes.. laal khoon me lat pat..Silly  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Good morning/ evening.
I watched yesterday's episode, I got angry with everyone on the showAngryAngry

Abhi, you are still vacillating from my standpoint. So the separation is on your subconscious to dream about it. Good, that you are showing some depth, but not for too long.  Liked that you didn't want to hear bad things about her from Rachu. Thumbs UpSo you figured out Pragya is not hiding under your bed or sofa and confirmed that she went out at an ungodly hr and wondered outwardly and inwardly if something is amissClap. You also figured out that Aliya and Twitch are missing but found out where they are. So now you want to go eat icecream? Shocked How about trying to find out where Pragya is off to? I officially diagnose you with ADDWink. Buddy, look here is a dot, there is another one, it is not hard to draw a line and connectBig smile. Try it. Don't revert back and move on and be on your merry way. Don't get stuck being a comedian, you know in case you have forgotten, you are aslo the lead LOLLOL in this show.

Pragya, you look really nice in this sari and thanks for changing for us. Wasted a nice saree in confrontation with the villians. Love your heart, girlieClap, always selfless, but also feeling sad for you. Don't know how low you have to fall in front of this Twitch to get to your goal. Please, listen to me, just tell Abhi the truth and be done with it. Can't see you catering to the Twitch. Cry

Purab, loved your anger and slap to Nikhil todayStarStar. But stopped yourself from giving one to tht Twitch?ErmmWhy? I understand why, but felt she deserved it. Eventhough I don't condone violence on women, this one is an alien, so please don't hesitate if you get a chanceWink. Knew the plan would fail, but oh why get your punishment from the Twitch????Angry. Love your and Akash's equation with Pragya.

Rachu-Dadi, Useless as always. What are you rejoicing about?Angry That Pragya is  strong??? Where did you get that idea from? You know how much of a mess she is in??AngryAngry . Don't you see her agony?   Crazy people! And why are you trying not to blow your cover with Abhi? I don't understand what you lose if he knows that you are on her teamConfused. Dadi, did you not scold Abhi for cheating Pragya like 2 days ago? So now he is supposed to think that you are not on her teamAngryAngryAngry? WTH? Why??

Nikhil-Twitch, no words for you. Completely out of control Angry. Nikhil, you are bad, but very sharp. Can you turn against the Twitch again and wipe that smirk off? God, I can't tolerate this Twitch one bit now.  Pea brained alien Twitch, go on, you should call Abhi and tell him where you are and what you are doing to his love and his friendAngryAngry? Unless you tell him directly, our hero doesn't seem to get itOuch. So go on, we are waiting. 

Aaliya, why do I get a feeling that you are undercover for Pragya???Approve We approve whole heartedly, if this is true. Look, look, the Twitch slapped Purab. Aren't you going to get madAngryAngryAngry. You should, you know and do something drastic.

Writers, hope you are taking us somewhere with this nonsense. Otherwise, precap is Angry. We are ready for a resolution, like an year ago. Can we get there pronto? Please like I said before, don't bury the message soo deep that nobody gets it. Warning you guys, you will lose a lot of us if Tabhi shaadi happens, we didn't waste our time for the last one year for seeing this. 

That is it for now, not sure how I feel about the episode. AmbivalentConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Zaalima_5anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
RAJI! Your review was SO on point! Totally agree with everything you said! 
I didn't like the episode too much either. I didnt get why Akaash/Purab decided to go along with that plan when they only end up calling Pragz for help later on. Or why Rachu and Daadi couldn't have used this opportunity to tell Abhi everything, since there was no Taaliyah or Pragya in the house. 

Plus, the precap was not as intense as it should have been. Tanu making Pragya promise to accept Tabhi's marriage was kinda childish.

Edited by Naina- - 24 April 2016 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

RAJI! Your review was SO on point! Totally agree with everything you said! 
I didn't like the episode too much either. I didnt get why Akaash/Purab decided to go along with that plan when they only end up calling Pragz for help later on. Or why Rachu and Daadi couldn't have used this opportunity to tell Abhi everything, since there was no Taaliyah or Pragya in the house. 

Plus, the precap was not as intense as it should have been. Tanu making Pragya promise to accept Tabhi's marriage was kinda childish.

Thank you Nainuu Hug

I really want Cvs to makeup for everything they are showing .. It tooo much to give so much power to unnamed to boss every one around .. AngryAngry .. 

It is disheartening less to say about it to see Pragya in problems that lead failures one after another ..CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Congrats, Nadi!!  ClapStar You've turned red.LOL 

Keep those awesome posts, pics, and gifs coming! Thanks for everything you bring to the forum.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7Naina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Congrats, Nadi!!  ClapStar You've turned red.LOL 

Keep those awesome posts, pics, and gifs coming! Thanks for everything you bring to the forum.Hug

Awww, that is sooo sweet. Thank you Pranzzz Hug...

Have a great Sunday Star...
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Dad made a point of telling me that he loved Saturday's episode because of the NIkhil-Purab fight! No other details LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top