India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 39)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yellow seems to be a significant color for pragya...she wore it on some specific occasions as chashmish and mugambo, but not too much as fuggy? i remember a yellow and red chatri around this time last year when she started wearing those patterned sleeve ones, but i don't recall any standard chatris in yellow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange-Nive-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Mina wasn't the drunk-harrassment incident in the yellow chatri? Or was that lime and I'm color blind? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
lime baabu deffo lime

Mysterious7Naina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Lol did mithali just make a reference to shikha's wedding? She says who knows it might be aalu's turn to get married next. I want to believe that's a story hint but I think it's just a meta reference in honor of the occasion LOL

Space-CreationSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Friday April 29 epi                Craft of bait and switch!

What is this mind and genre bending show!     

So in style, Pragya stops tabhi wedding with her yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti. Like Abhi stormed into the lawyer's office. Like Tanu had her share of victories. This is what Abhi was wishing for. All those sad and heavy dialogs about separation yesterday was for nothing.  Next day Pragya does the opposite. And tomorrow we'll know she didn't stop the wedding for baby truth. Pretty much everything about today's epi was fake. Sounds bizarre?? Get used to this! Best if we shed what we saw and move on to the next epi! That's how fast story is moving. And nothing is meant to stick!

Watching this episode took me somewhere else. So today this is a review of the show, not the epi!!Smile

CV's baiting us with what we want to see and switching the plot for something else is crafty story telling. Baby truth has become insignificant now. Like mugambo went away and we didn't know. Like the reason for not telling the truth to Abhi is not important. If we're stuck there, we'll be left behind.

Making sense of the story and the episodes are mental calisthenics now. I'm amazed at the fluidity in script when it comes to characters and the plot. Seeming inconsistencies in Pragya's character - like sympathizing with Abhi on the one hand and making deals with Tanu make it hard to wrap my mind around. Some times characters are clear as crystal and sometimes so opaque.  Argh! Like Abhi suddenly rising to action and then so dependent on Pragya next day.  This is how it's going to be.

Interesting how at any given time this plot has boiled down to 1:2 dynamics among the leads. A lot of fluidity among the 3 leads. One day one of them is up, the next day down. Story started with tabhi against Pragya. Changed to Abhigya against Tanu. Then Pranu against Abhi (who did not want to do anything about Tanu pregnancy). Changed to tabhi against Pragya/mugambo. Next we should see abhigya against Tanu again. We really should have 3 columns and keep score of who's leading. Binary pov is limiting!

There's equal screen space for Abhi, Pragya, and Tanu.  I don't know if their contracts are driving the plot or the other way around. The show is still at #2. I'm willing to bet there's a huge following for Tanu among the trp viewers. Rightfully so. Leena Jumani may play the dusri aurat, but I'm sure she's a reason for many to watch the show. Her character is a clever way to keep ratings up.  Interesting this forum doesn't have a Leena appreciation thread.LOL Lot of anti-Tanu feelings, I guess.LOL  I understand that's an unpopular thing. Even so, she's an actor like any other.LOL  I doubt Tanu will be shamed too much.  Exposure will pass like a moment and the story will go back to tabhigya dynamics.  Like affirmative action - CV's make no discrimination against male, female, and villain.LOL

For me, being fluid to story and the dynamics between the 3 leads has made the show entertaining. That's pretty much why I watch - story and entertainment! Challenging show overall!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9.Vrish.anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Agreed Pranu, especially about the fluidity of the show! Even the pace is fluid; we could have two weeks given to one day in KKB land (based on Pragz's outfits). Or it could be like today, where the whole Tabhi wedding started and ended in 20 minutes. LOL
If you dont mind me asking, what did you think of the episode that compelled you to write your review on the show? *runs and hides* Please and thank you in advance! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9anamika.vijiCerealgirl

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning. 
I am back, gathered myself. Here we go:

Abhi, today you touched us deeply. I don't have the heart to say anything against you todayBroken Heart. Phir bhi,  I don't like your assumption that if Pragya doesn't come to your wedding, then she hasn't forgiven you, don't blackmail her. I think we understand why you want her there ( to stop the nonsense ), but did it ever occur to you what she has to go through witnessing your wedding. You know she loves you, right, right?? You took out your anger yet again on her, but today I will go along with what you say, sab kuch tumhare hi wajah se ho raha hai. Yes, you don't have to go through this farce if she tells you the truth saaph saaph atleast NOW. Most amazingly, we heard your need to have Pragya with you, in your life, to stop the wedding, several times!!!ClapClapClap Well done Abhi. You even remembered the MMS hug, Awww. Why? We felt sad seeing you waiting for her like a little kid to stop the wedding. Your utter reluctance to go along with the rituals made this sham wedding bearable for us.Smile Loved the relief we saw on your face, even a tiny smile maybe when Pragya came to the mandap and stopped the wedding. Chalo, aur kuch nahin tumhare against today. 

Pragya, didn't like what you said to Abhi in the beginning. Why do you still want to keep up with the farce talk of Abhi going forward in his new life, remember only your friendship, need to move on,, blah, blah and blahAngryAngryNot liking it one bit girl. Do you even know what you are doing to both of you? Thumbs DownBut you aced it when you told him why you can't come for the wedding , put Twitch in her place, asked dangerous Dadi to butt outEvil Smile. Have mercy on Abhi, cutie pie, he is pining for you, waiting for you like a 5yr old waiting for mommy to pick up from first day of school. Please go ahead tell him the truth and this Twitch menace ko hamesha hamesha ke liye khatham kar do. Amazing swagger in the mandir girl, give us some good news tomorrow. We want to see you win big tomorrowBig smileClap OK, you looked well put together yesterday in the bridal joda, but today looked like you had too much make up, that long jewelery chain was too tacky, hair style didn't suit that bridal attire. Just a side note. 

Dadi, you bailed out on the innocent girl today. You didn't give her any himmat, you just pushed her to ruins. Did we not tell you that we don't want to hear any more of himmat, imtehan from you? And what is with the nonsense you are saying to the mother, that YOU will never leave her daughter and always will love her . Listen carefully, she wants her daughter to have a good life with her loving HUSBAND , not with a dangerous, demented old woman.AngryAngry You tried to invoke God today several times, how about telling your grandson the truth ?AngryDid this ever occur to you ? 

Chudail parents, what kind of comments are those to Abhi? Are you kidding, you say that it is his second wedding, so he has to be patientAngryAngryAngry? Newsflash for you, he doesn't want to marry your chudail daughter, he is waiting desperately for a way out. Oh by the way that Nikhil IS your SIL, how is that?

Twitch, nothing to say to you. Except we don't want to see you anymore. Pack up and leaveAngryAngryAngry

Nikhil, Star for calling the chudail's parents saasu maa and sasur ji. Strongly approveClapEvil Smile

Robin has a new hair cutWink

That is it for now. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationkratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijichubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Chudail parents LOL

Go to top