Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 33)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Thursday April 28                                        Pretty bad epi

Today's episode is worse than yesterday's. 

Forget about Savithri stuff. I've always felt why Pragya didn't make this a personal fight. She knows Abhi loves her. This track was about exposing Taaliya and challenging Tanu. But what about I'll win Abhi. He's mine?? I want to see Pragya possessive about Abhi. She's too open about him.

Abhi - Pragya scenes - total nonsense. If tabhi wedding was going to happen, then these scenes would have made me sad. But we know that's not true. We know Tanu truth. We know Pragya knows it. So these scenes were empty for me. She could have refused to go along with him. May be this is Abhi's way of making amends for how he didn't pay any attention to Pragya at their wedding!

A sentimental Abhi suddenly wishing to see Pragya in bridal attire, mangal sutra, sindoor is so not Abhi. And Pragya sad but going along with that makes no sense.

CV's showing Abhi and Pragya's pain and suffering - as if someone unknown is causing all this - is not convincing to me. Few episodes back Pragya was so happy he found himself, is taking responsibility, and doing the right thing by marrying Tanu. Now, she feels a little signature changed her life?? That's an inconsistency in what she said and she feels. Then she doesn't mean what she told Abhi or she's not honest with herself.  I cannot connect to Pragya's pain now. And Abhi talking big about doing the right thing about baby and flirting with Pragya is weird as well.  But between the 2 of them, she has power to change the situation.

I want you to come to my wedding is as ridiculous as allowing him to go through tabhi wedding. They're canceling out each other's insensitivities.

Why show as if they're going to separate when there is no need? Something is missing. Pragya had a disinterested look on her face when dadi was blasting off. Will she walk out again. Pragya is seeing this as losing to Tanu but not as losing Abhi. Something is off.

I get the feeling Purab is the one who'll come up with the idea to stop the wedding.

Precap - terrible. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkratikamonangemili9Zaalima_5anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
in conclusion guys i have no idea what the hell is going on. maybe trp day and they wanted to cash in on high emotions. anyway the show is nonsensical and cracktastic but i'm actually still glad to be watching it. the ride is wild and bizarre and i wanna know what incomprehensible thing will happen next!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeZaalima_5anamika.vijiNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
MINAAA I loved the show!! Actually, watching it live is funner, if thats possible. Like its fun to refresh and see a new live reaction from you. LOL
My favorites: 

also what kind of morally decrepit annoyingness is it 'this is the last night i can do what i want lemme go spend it with the girl i'm not gonna marry

abhi you coming to chill with prags when you're marrying tanu is GROSS and i can't deal with you. look your friend just showed up!!! birds of a feather flock together, insects of a...wait i don't know enough about insect anatomy to finish this barb

awww prags standing up to be hed is cute actually this is cute

HEY YOU SON OF A...sorry insulting mama mehra again for no reason.

maybe that's not what he's doing but that's what it looks like to me. giving her back these things that he once had to ceremonially give her.  

and i was saying happy wedding day tanu before niks even started singing lol

what the...they actually got her all dressed up as a bride AND SHE'S NOT GOING TO MARRY HIM AT TANU'S MANDAP WHY 

i enjoy suffering abhi because he makes me unhappy so if he is unhappy i get sadistic satisfaction out of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Zaalima_5anamika.viji-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
damn though if i had written this week's episodes i would fire myself

rhyme nahin hai reason nahin hai SINCE WHEN IS IT OK to broadcast crack in this slot ALL NEWS TO ME

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Zaalima_5Naina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Cracking up Mina and NainaROFL
Both of you put up hilarious shows. Enjoyed everything about them, you guys and can't agree more.  I look forward to your reviews more than the show itself. Can relate to your reactions.  

Idk where they are going anymore. I am saddened to know that the mandap is not the end of all. If the Twitch is not going to be exposed now, will she ever be?
I want to shake Pragya so bad and talk some sense into herOuch. Tell him, how hard is it? He is becoming crazier by the day. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeZaalima_5anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Cracking up Mina and NainaROFL
Both of you put up hilarious shows. Enjoyed everything about them, you guys and can't agree more.  I look forward to your reviews more than the show itself. Can relate to your reactions.  

Idk where they are going anymore. I am saddened to know that the mandap is not the end of all. If the Twitch is not going to be exposed now, will she ever be?
I want to shake Pragya so bad and talk some sense into herOuch. Tell him, how hard is it? He is becoming crazier by the day. 

Aww Mili, I look forward to reading your reactions as well! Embarrassed

Bold-YES YES YES! Like, now I understand when Mina says its never gonna end. I finally agree. So sad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaalima_5-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thank you guys!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaalima_5

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
the best part in today's episode was our cute "COCKROACH" .. Day Dreaming 
Cocku.. missed you so much..Cry  

kaha chup gaye the itne din..?Shocked  itni der laga di aane me..?Angry i had so many so many expectations from you.. i thought you would come earlier and will help Abhigya to come closer.. but you r so so so late.. Ouch Go and hide somewhere again.. bad timing..Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top