Posted: 7 years ago
dad noticed raj was the only one not tossing flowers - lolz

OUR GIRL LOOKS SO FANTASTIC THERE AREN'T EVEN WORDS ENOUGH

her fierce look as she stands facing the mandap, and then as she approaches

hahaaahhh oh my god and that lad is so relieved and his eyes moist AWWW
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For god's sake director ji once pragya arrived at lease abhi could take off the pagdi instead of tangling with the sehra

this precap is...enh it's ok i guess. i don't like it all that much but i can't find much negative to say about it

maybe because i'm still coasting on the high of this FANTASTIC WONDERFUL EPISODE

THANK YOU CVS!!!!
-mina- thumbnail
i always worried how sriti could compare to madhu-tannu for glam but i didn't realize how amazingly glam sriti could look outside of fuggy's uniform!!! and yes it's been months but i just realized thinking of how it would've been if madhu-tannu was the bride 😛
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ahhh episode was just as good as the Mina show-a rare occasion!! 
LOL at Uncle being upset, though. Awww, totally relatable-he's been bearing it without having the forum where he could vent out his frustrations. 
-mina- thumbnail
where is everybody i want to party today's ep was so fun 
-mina- thumbnail
lol at what tanu's parents say to abhi. a) he is not eager b) as if you're joking about it being his second shaadi 😆 Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
i'm glad the episode continued after 'ruk jayiye' - it was an awesome moment but i love that we got the following moments too 😆
-mina- thumbnail
yellow seems to be a significant color for pragya...she wore it on some specific occasions as chashmish and mugambo, but not too much as fuggy? i remember a yellow and red chatri around this time last year when she started wearing those patterned sleeve ones, but i don't recall any standard chatris in yellow...
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mina wasn't the drunk-harrassment incident in the yellow chatri? Or was that lime and I'm color blind? 
-mina- thumbnail
Lol did mithali just make a reference to shikha's wedding? She says who knows it might be aalu's turn to get married next. I want to believe that's a story hint but I think it's just a meta reference in honor of the occasion 😆