India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 3)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Naina, Abhi dreaming is huge. Thought of Pragya leaving is bothering him. Even more than having to marry Tanu. That should have kept him up at night - you know, the thought of marrying someone he doesn't love? He was way too emotional saying goodbye and he slipped and fell. Without her he'll fall and he's really fallen for her. The way he was searching for Pragya was funny but also shows his state of mind. CV's have done a good job trying these changes in him. She can live without him, but he can't. Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationRaji9Mysterious7Zaalima_5anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Naina, Abhi dreaming is huge. Thought of Pragya leaving is bothering him. Even more than having to marry Tanu. That should have kept him up at night - you know, the thought of marrying someone he doesn't love? He was way too emotional saying goodbye and he slipped and fell. Without her he'll fall and he's really fallen for her. The way he was searching for Pragya was funny but also shows his state of mind. CV's have done a good job trying these changes in him. She can live without him, but he can't. Cry

Trust you for putting it so perfectly. Thank youuu Prani! I needed that Hug

Edited by Naina- - 24 April 2016 at 12:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7Zaalima_5Cerealgirl-Nive-

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i m not sure about it.. but somehow i feel Abhigya's love is changed..Confused
because cv's created two same same scenes in same sitaution.. i mean love confession.. but Abhi behaved differently..Shocked

1. When pragya's was packing her clothes when Tanu's truth was out.. while zipping her hand got hurt, he was so worried, and it was visible on his face.. next moment pragya's finger was in his mouth.. loved that scene..Embarrassed

2. same scene, almost same situation
During candle-lighting scene, Pragya's hand was burnt.. but Abhi was not worried much.. Why..? he was asking her permission to comfort her burnt finger..? and even he didn't think twice to give a diff cream to apply on her wound..Ouch 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Kulsum, dynamics have definitely changed! 
Earlier, Abhi finally realized his love for her when Tanu announced her pregnancy. And instead of letting him deal with this mess, Pragz stayed with him through it all. She openly worshipped him while continuously trying to replace herself with Tanu in MM. At the time, there was really no reason for Pragz to be helping him...yet, here she was, trying to keep him safe from all the potential damage that could happen in his personal/professional life. Regardless of how he'd treat her, he knew she loved him, she could never get mad at him. In short, his gratitude turned into love with a part of "Pragya," aka Fuggy-the girl who had his back 24/7. 

This Pragz is someone Abhi is definitely not used to! She is independent, she stands up for herself, she gets angry, she fights back, she's stronger, and while she's got his back, she's more resilient towards him. Which, I guess, is the reason why he was never able to figure out she was still the same person (though I beg to differ). He's almost scared of this Pragya; he kinda has an idea that she loves him, but he isn't too sure. And so when Pragz starts yelling about her burnt hand, its not like he doesn't care-its just he's scared to make her mad, so he picks up anything to temorarily help ease her pain LOL And she's told him he can't touch her, so hence, he couldn't put her finger in his mouth again, Kulsum LOL. This girl that he's falling in love with isn't Fuggy...and he's not sure how to flirt/romance/make her like him back. 

I'm sure once Tanu gets exposed, dynamics will change back to more touchy-feely stuff Wink

Edited by Naina- - 24 April 2016 at 1:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkratikamonangemili9Raji9poiu123-Nive-Mysterious7Zaalima_5anamika.vijiCerealgirl-mina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Ok, here we are, new EDT Clap

Last night's episode - when Tanu slapped Purab, I was incensed not at her slapping him, but him not slapping her back.  It's high time men stopped pretending that ALL women are Sita-Savitri's: they're not, and some are down & out cCensoredts just like Tanu is.  Purab slapping Nikhil was good, but not enough to avenge that.

When Tanu decided to call Abhi, that struck me too as a stupid move, which is why I wondered - why didn't Purab or Akash call Abhi themselves while Nikhil & Aliya were trying to dissuade Tanu from going ahead?  Yeah, Abhi would have confronted them, but he'd also have seen Nikhil & Tanu together, if not w/ Aliya as well.  Okay, had Nikhil or Aliya seen it, they'd have fled the scene, thereby spoiling it again.

The other scenes in the episode did nothing for me, and these days, sorry fans, but Abhigya scenes are the least interesting part of the show.  Since I watch recorded events, I cue those scenes just like I cue the commercials in b/w.  I might have a taste for them after Tanu is busted, but not now.

One thing about the previous episodes otherwise eminently skipworthy - both Tanu & Abhi want a third wheel in their wedding invitation cards?  What sort of pervs are they, and who the fCensoredk does that?  Can't they enjoy their wedding all to themselves?  Pragya didn't need Tanu when she married Abhi, and neither Bulbul nor Purab wanted Aliya anywhere near them when they eloped: in fact, they kept it a secret until after the fact.

Aliya still has wet dreams of winning back Purab?  Christ, Aliya, you're sometimes even more stupid than Tanu, and that's saying something.  Even w/ Bulbul dead, if the earth were nuked and you and he were the only ones alive, he'd not touch you.  He'd probably marry an alien conqueror rather than go anywhere near you.  Purab has already told you to your face that he's convinced that you'll never change, pyaar aur shadi bahut dooor ke baat!  Seriously, why don't you take up a job in a brothel, if you're that desperate?

One thing that has moved - Abhi has noticed both sides hiding things from him - on one side, Tanu, who doesn't even want him to join them for ice cream, and on the other, Rachu & Dadi.  So as people predicted, he'll do some digging of his own - maybe rope in Mitali as his ally.  Btw, where are Ronnie & Chanchal disappeared?  Abhi could use the latter.  Hopefully, he catches Takhil, if not Takhiliya together.

So the precap showed Tanu ordering Pragya to accept Tanu's marriage to Abhi, thereby leading to that stupid lead theme of Zee - sindoor ke shangharsh Dead  Will Tanu be as sado-masochistic as to insist that Pragya be there to witness their wedding?

Edited by .Vrish. - 24 April 2016 at 3:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Zaalima_5Cerealgirl

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thank you Naina.. well said..Clap
but Abhi should appreciate and support Pragya's bold nature.. fuggy was darpok.. so he should be thankful that now she is somewhat stronger and she is doing well..Smile and as you said.. tanu should be out.. and hopefully Abhi will convince her to continue to work in his office.. but i would love to see Pragya in proff avataar..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Naina-

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Hi prani 
a question 
Do you think he can not live without it? 
So why even in his dream he not prevent to go? 
I still do not understand abhi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Patwari jee.. congratulations.. color changed..PartyHug
looking dangerous..LOL

Am I looking dangerous?! LOL...

Thank you Kulsum jii Hug...