Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 29)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

If cvs wants abhi go through this pain that pragya went trough during mms track, 
l'm ok, 
but here pragya suffers more that him 
I do not even know where we're going, 
I'm more confused that abhi now Confused

bold - Hi Fatime! I'm not sure how Pragya is suffering more than Abhi now. She can stop all this nonsense and end her suffering and Abhi's.  But she's allowing things to get worse. Not making sense to me!!Ouch

These recent episodes are totally ridiculous.  Given that, I feel it's so unnecessary for Pragya to lead him to his wedding with Tanu on one hand and cry and feel sad about her luck on the other. 

Everyone one knows about the baby truth now. The only one who doesn't is Abhi. To me, in this nonsense track, he's sadness is more believable.  Abhi is unhappy than confused. He loves Pragya. But feels he needs to marry Tanu because of baby. He's torn. 

I wish this nonsense ends and we get to see better episodes!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

When and HOW did abhi stop disliking and mistrusting pragya!!! This era of cuteness between them confuses me so deeply

Tmeline wise, since the challenge started.  After Tanu found out about her, she stopped acting like mugambo. That spilled into abhigya relationship too.  She changed. He changed. Then came drunk Pragya and I guess it's supposed to be a clue for him she's old Pragya. Scenes now have a weird feel, but they're a lot better than before!!

Sowmii_cutiee

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

If cvs wants abhi go through this pain that pragya went trough during mms track, 
l'm ok, 
but here pragya suffers more that him 
I do not even know where we're going, 
I'm more confused that abhi now Confused

bold - Hi Fatime! I'm not sure how Pragya is suffering more than Abhi now. She can stop all this nonsense and end her suffering and Abhi's.  But she's allowing things to get worse. Not making sense to me!!Ouch

These recent episodes are totally ridiculous.  Given that, I feel it's so unnecessary for Pragya to lead him to his wedding with Tanu on one hand and cry and feel sad about her luck on the other. 

Everyone one knows about the baby truth now. The only one who doesn't is Abhi. To me, in this nonsense track, he's sadness is more believable.  Abhi is unhappy than confused. He loves Pragya. But feels he needs to marry Tanu because of baby. He's torn. 

I wish this nonsense ends and we get to see better episodes!!Smile

Thanks prani 

As I mentioned this in my post above, 
Pragya can stop all this even though, but I know and I'm convinced that she suffers more that abhi. 

Maybe she wants that abhi to choose her on the baby? 
Maybe she wants to hear other things that the request of abhi? 

Abhi only speak about him, he never asks pragya, what she wants! 

I don't know 
Everything became weird Confused

Abhi talks a lot but does nothing, 
Pragya does a lot but not say 

Edited by kratikamonange - 28 April 2016 at 6:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina--mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thoughts on Tonights Episode 4/28 SUPER LONG. 

While yesterday was a gif-ful review on the episode since it wasn't comment-worthy, there's no time for gifs today. Because I have WAY too much to say. And no, I have not gotten off the sugar high that I woke up with after watching today's segments Blushing

• Starting the episode with Daadi is never a good thing. Bad editing. 
  • Daadi...what the heck, lady? You wont let her tell the truth...and you want her to keep trying until she either loses or wins? But um *awkward* didn't Pragz just say she lost? So technically, she can stop trying...right? Like what is the definition of losing for Daadi? Thumbs Down
  • Whats with the semi-evil expression, Daadi? And the religious tense background music? I swear if I wasn't a regular KKB viewer and I'd just randomly tuned in, I'd think Daadi was the villian based on her expressions and the music.
  • Pragya is looking back at her like "W*F, are you even for real." 
  • Abhi you can't yell at your fiance like that!...*continues watching* Oh, um, wasn't expecting that quick of a turnarond in Abhi's mood. And you apologized decently. Er, good job...I guess? Why can't you say sorry to Pragz immediately after yelling at her too?"
  • Ew ew ew, please no Tanu talking to her 6 month cusion of a baby! And she's already instigating her child against the "fake papa." This woman is just gross, I'm sorry. 
  • I have a psych class where we've been learning different personality disorders that people can have. And to help remember all these disorders, I diagnose KKB characters lolll. Tanu has antisocial personality disorder. Its basically someone who appears externally charming, but is actually malicious and can violate other people's rights to no extent. They'll do all sorts of bad deeds/criminal acts and their characteristic quality is that they have absolutely no remorse for what they've done. Fits Tanu like peanut butter and jelly. Except Tanu wasn't ever charming...maybe Madhu was at some point. 
  • "Tumhare Papa" EW. PUKE. 
  • I love how she pretended to get busy when Abhi walks in. Good for you, Pragz, you have better things to do than mope around over your ex. 
  • THEY THROWBACK TO THEIR FEAR OF COCKROACHES! Is there any other show that transitions from a cockroach scene to an eyelock? Embarrassed
  • Abhi and his "Suno." He only says that when he wants something from her. Hmm...I'm guessing the godh scene. 
  • You want to sit and talk? WHAT?? You never found time for it in your 11+ months of marriage to sit and talk! Why now? 
  • Its so weird that they're talking about their first meeting NOW. This was so long overdue that I never thought we'd get this. Now that we are...idk. I guess he's regretting that they're off seperate ways. Maybe this is a hidden redemption track within the pregnancy track. *still confused*
  • LOVE how Pragz still corrected him and refused that she was committing suicide. And her cute little eye thing when he's desperately trying to make her see that he did save her from dying. 
  • THEY FLASHBACKED TO THE SCENE TOO. 
  • Uff, Pragz, of course you were going to say yes to his godhi offer. But at least you didn't say yes. 
  • I'm liking the hesitancy from her side throughout this scene. Like she's emotional, but she's keeping her guard. 
  • THEY FLASHBACK TO PREVIOUS TIMES HE'S CARRIED HER! Guys, editing actually is quite impressive in the episode. They're flashbacking at accurate times!
  • LOL, he held her for like five seconds! Reminds me of what Ani predicted would go down during the scene *runs to post it here* This is what she wrote LOLClap
Actually, before I go, just wanted to say, if Pragya says yes to Abhi carrying her in his arms, I can only imagine how awkward it would be in real life:
Abhi: So, can I carry you?
Pragya:..okay...
Abhi: *carries Pragya, has brief realistic eyelock before awkward silence ensues, crickets*
Pragya: Um... now what...?
Abhi: *lets her down*
Pragya: Thank you... I guess...?
Abhi: ... Don't mention it...
*Abhigya walk off in two different directions.*

• Their hotness is distracting me...have to rewind the scene and see why the religious music started
  • THEY FLASHBACK TO THE PANKHA SCENE AND KUMKUM FALLING ALL OVER THEM!! What is happening!! OMG! 
  • YOU REMEMBER THE JEWELRY STORE MEETING? AND THEY FLASHBACK TO IT?? I'm a sucker for apt flashbacks, if you haven't guessed already Embarrassed
  • Wait, so is this mangalsutra Pragya's from this marriage...or is it the one she was buying for when she was getting married to Suresh? Because if its from this marriage, when did you find it Abhi?? And is that the reason for your sudden change in behavior? And if its from Pragya's engagement with Suresh, well...thats awks. 
  • WOAH WOAH WOAH. When did you start believing in MS, Kumkum, Suhag ki nishani?? 
  • Abhi's asking her for wishes like she's a geni in a bottle! Abhi, she's no longer your geni to ask wishes from!!
  • *spits out the popcorn that was just put inside the mouth* WHAT. He wants to see her in her wedding dress one last time? WHYYY. Well, maybe because you ruined your chance of getting a good look at your bride when you left her on her wedding night to go to Tanu's house? Can we flashback to this as well??? No? Okay. *sigh*
  • "Jo yaadein dundhli ho gayeen ho, unhe taaza mat ki jiye" GO PRAGZ GO! And was that a subtle reference towards the horrible wedding night? But would that horrific night be "dundhli?" I remember it crystal-clear, if you want me to remind him of details, babe. 
  • She said no, I'm so proud of her! She doesn't give him the luxury to see her as a bride again! You go girl. 
  • Augh, Daadi. Why are you apologizing to Sarla? GO TELL ABHI THE DAMN TRUTH AND THEN SAY SORRY FOR RUINING HER LIFE. Daadi was more or less saying "Um, I ship Tabhi. I'm not going to tell Abhi the truth. Screw your daughter. Sorry about you getting paralyzed. Should I get you a cab? I hope you've got spare cash" Ouch
  • Putting all the responsibiity on Pragz's shoulder to fix up this mess that they've all collectively contributed in is NOT COOL. 
  • I'm loving "Bolna" on them.
  • Its wedding day! I still fail to accept the fact that we're getting Tabhi at the mandap and Tanu still wont be exposed. I'm not believing it. I'm in denial and I'm not ashamed. 
  • *Shudders* Augh, Nikhil singing is just as creepy. And another vest-coat. Where did those business suits go??
  • As creepy as he is, I'm liking that he's still giving her the creeps. Good that he's picking up her parents! Is Tanu's mom going to be wearing the same glittery saree like the last three times? 
  • Is this MM's kitchen? Was it always red?
  • "Agar aisa hai to unke shaadi hote hi mein yeh ghar chor kar chala jayoonga kyun ki jo care mujhe Pragya ma'am se milti hai woh mujhe Tanu ma'am se kabhi nahi milegi" ROBIN!!! Clap I knew I loved you for all the right reasons! 
  • Aww, he's complaining of how he's treated so insensitively. Robin, leave MM with Pragz! Theres no future here! They're not worthy of your adorable service!
  • WHY IS PRAGZ DRESSED AS A BRIDE??? PRAGZ, you are not his geni to be fulfilling his every wish! *shaking my head*
  • She looks SO beautiful though! 
  • Aww, "meri life pe mera koi control nahi hai, lekin mere sapnon ka mein raja hoon. Aur sapnon mein, me kuch bhi kar sakta hoon." But dude, you should have had control over your life. You chose to say powerless. Anyways, kinda cute how he thinks he's dreaming and his dreams are her as his bride. He's so in denial about this Tabhi marriage. 
  • Btw, what is it that you want to do Abhi that Pragz can't say no to? Wink
  • Her subtle smile is killing me right now. She looks SO PRETTYYY! 
  • Kya asliyat me ho raha hai?? What are you upto, Pragz? 
  • Awww pausing her by pressing her nose + Allah Waariyan! This kinda proves that he's merged Chashmish + Fuggy + Mogambo FINALLY. But I'm also confused by this scene. Like, what was the point. *confused*
  • Another wish...WHAT, NO ABHI! Why in the world should she come to your wedding to get married off to the girl who's been the reason for her unhappiness since the day she got married to you??? LIKE WHY WOULD YOU THINK THATS A WISH TO ASK? 
  • First time "Kaisa yeh Ishq" was played appropriately. Like what kinda love is that?
  • Precap=confusing. 
So that was an utterly, overwhelmingly confusing episode. It had really cute Abhigya scenes, woven with some nice flashbacks. And they reminicsed everything-fear of cockroaches, kumkum, MS, him carrying her in his arms, pressing her nose to pause her from talking, etc. But its like they were showing KKB's second to last episode...why were we just given all that? Why 10+ months later? Especially if you're not about to expose Tanu at the mandap? And why is everyone stil mum and choosing to risk Tabhi getting married? I'm liking Abhi's regret, because its like he's desperately trying to get the old days back and correct his mistakes of all the wrongdoings and neglect he had for Pragz during their marriage, especially in their early days (judging by the flashbacks). But at the same time, this is coming out of nowhere. Like when did we get this transition in Abhi? WHEN WHERE HOW DID I MISS HIS TRANSITION from a "non-Pragya loving" Abhi to "Pragya-loving" Abhi? And how is this appropriate after giving her a divorce? 

Edited by Naina- - 28 April 2016 at 6:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks prani 

As I mentioned this in my post above, 
Pragya can stop all this even though, but I know and I'm convinced that she suffers more that abhi. 

Maybe she wants that abhi to choose her on the baby? 
Maybe she wants to hear other things that the request of abhi? 

Abhi only speak about him, he never asks pragya, what she wants! 

I don't know 
Everything became weird Confused

Abhi talks a lot but does nothing, 
Pragya does a lot but not say 

[/QUOTE]
I guess we see it differently!!Smile That's fine!! Since the challenge between Tanu and her, I feel she brought more suffering on her.  Till the bhoot video, I could support Pragya's struggles because she wanted to get proof.  She should not have gotten into that challenge with Tanu behind Abhi's back.  That ruined it for me!!Ouch

bold - Maybe she wants him to choose her over baby!  But she is the one who told Abhi that the right thing to do is marry Tanu for the baby.  He will not choose baby over Pragya until he knows the truth. So if she wants him to choose her, she needs to give him clues about the baby daddy.LOL  Giving him clues she's loves him is not enough.  Right now a lot of things are not believable. So let's see what twists are coming up.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 28 April 2016 at 6:39pm

kratikamonange

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i'm about to start watching guys and i'm really excited! usually i avoid looking at everyone else's thoughts before tuning in, but today i've been reading in detail and i am very intrigued...and very glad to be prepared for a madhouse episode LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
so what precisely does daadi mean by 'abhi tera hai' to pragya. he's hers because marriage? and afterwards he will become tanu's? because...the important thing is not whether pragya lives in his heart or mind - that's not the source of the claim - but only whose sindoor he's supposed to be applying everyday? daadiii like come on be more useful pls

"you are letting abhi become hers" - yeah that's actually true. prags you're not even tryinggg god knows what you're going.

also daadi your speeches flop imo because fighting yamraj for pati is only compelling when pati is not a sad slop of a child

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
WHAT when did purab give abhi bizarro advice about using his last night and spending it with prags

PURAB PLEASE better advice pls

also what kind of morally decrepit annoyingness is it 'this is the last night i can do what i want lemme go spend it with the girl i'm not gonna marry'

OH WAIT

HEY

maybe the same moral decrepit annoyingness that was 'i'm gonna chill with my GF and try not to show up for that wedding where i'm supposed to be the groom'

MORAL DECREPITUDE IS BAD AND OFF PUTTING CVS it was gross then and it's even grosser now stop pls

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijichubbygirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top