Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Mili awesome reviewClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
When and HOW did abhi stop disliking and mistrusting pragya!!! This era of cuteness between them confuses me so deeply

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you Mina, Raji and Chubby
Chubby, I don't think we met before. But see your posts regularly. May be we are on different time zones. I am Mili. 
Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Robin was the star today Star Clap. Everything he said, I was like go Robin, go Robin, go Robin! Also he looks supercute with his glasses, like a kid. Maybe he's a student in Criminology, I think I said this before LOL, and once he's done he can go and help his Abhi and Pragz with the mess they get in next time LOL. But loved him though Thumbs Up...

Abhigya scenes from the face value wise it looks like gahhh Shocked, but I was enjoying it until the episode finished because I never thought about the context or anything, just my Abhigya shipper kicked in LOL. I must say I did really like Shabir and Sriti skills in variety of emotions in regards to love. Which we rarely get to see as in, in mutual sense Stern Smile.  After this mess gets sorted soon, I hope we get full time on this regards Stern Smile. Abhigya were awkward and really cute Embarrassed LOL. My late reaction was to all, What did I just watch?! I am sooo confused right now, like gahhh?! Shocked. Where do I even begin?! LOL. To me it looked like Abhi was indirectly telling her to stop, which Pragya will do. The song they use for Abhi, the male version suits him, the lyrics and all. Abhigya are just making wrong choices *sigh*, if only they were aware...

Pragya looked messy hot when she was with Daadi, with messy hair and even after the tears Embarrassed LOL. Daadi, bad advice, an elder giving such advices?!. Feel really bad for Abhigya...

Can I just say Pragya looks really beautiful with simple wedding attire. Sriti basically makes the worst outfits look sooo good, this is a general statement, nothing with today's episode but through out as Pragya...

Piece of advice to Abhigya:

Abhi- You do know you can control your life because you can, no one is binding you to do anything. Realize you are making wrong choices out of compulsion. Daadi is not insisting you to do anything. The one woman who you used to do anything for. So do please look around and realize there are others ways, most importantly listen to your heart and follow your instincts...

Pragya - You have other ways of dealing with things. Please do not listen to Daadi. What have you gained ever since she told you to do this facade?! Yes, you got Abhi's love and saved his wealth. Why even wait for it to go that far that he thinks he has no choice but to along with the wrong choice. Please go for your first instinct and tell him the truth, most importantly listen to your heart...

P.S Can I just say Daadi was a big phat joke today. Can't believe CV's are showing an elder like her around Abhigya as a guide. Wait, is she even guiding Abhi nowadays?! nope, just lecturing Pragya. Utter nonsense...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 28 April 2016 at 3:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

When and HOW did abhi stop disliking and mistrusting pragya!!! This era of cuteness between them confuses me so deeply

Million dollar question,,.

We better get an appointment with Abhi or the cv' n clear our doubts 

-mina-

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Milli ... U nailed it girl... 
kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by kratikamonange

I understood nothing in today's episode Confused
I just saw the wishes abhi come true one after the other , and I said to myself when they are those of pragya? When we see 1 of her wish come true? 

Monday, I had said that abhi will have a 3rd request and so on. 

What is they trying to show? 
All this can be avoided, all her tears, 
pragya wedding married why ?

I have not words 
Just wait your views guys 

I agree with Pragz suffering more than Abhi...

Abhi was provoking Pragya, meaning reminiscing their first initial meetings, reminding her of the relationship that they shared and the symbols that means alot to her, basically indirectly telling her to stop the deed...

She did try to leave and he's not letting her go either...

Because for one, he never mentioned about the upcoming deed or asked her about it so he's not letting her go basically...

So it's like he's not going to think about her when all he wants is for her to save him from the deed...

Otherwise the episode today wouldn't make sense...

In the precap he says she's holding on to him and it's important to let that go if someone wants to move ahead when in fact it's the way around eventhough we know she's holding on to him, but he doesn't and what we see also he's holding onto her too...

I felt like I repeated too many times here of the same thing LOL...

Hope this helped Smile...

Thank you 

Mysterious7

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Actually, last night's episode - I have zero sympathy for Pragya.  Reason?  I have zero sympathy for idiots & cretins who are so easily emotionally blackmailed.  Why would Pragya have to give them the upper hand?

In case she's forgotten, she still owns the property.  So when Tanu taunted her about her bidai, she could have told her that "this house is MINE, so the moment he marries you, both he AND you can hit the streets.  Instead of a grihapravesh, you 2 can do a rasta pravesh Evil Smile  Same goes for that ugly pal of yours - Aliya.  I'll see how you manage to live in the streets, w/o this luxury.  You'll ditch Abhi faster than you can say Munna/Munni for whatever it is Nikhil jr will be.  At which point, YOU'LL be the one  telling Abhi your secret to get rid of him, since his cash won't be there to accompany you"

Do that, aur kutte ka puch zaroor sheede hoyega!!!

Instead, that whole episode was about Pragya being taunted, Pragya crying, Dadi giving stupid comfort to Pragya 'He's NOT YET hers'...  In fact, the entire episode, I found myself cueing most of it.  Also, Purab should have simply told Abhi, "I'm related to Pragya by marriage, but not to you, so if you are marrying someone else after divorcing her, the question of me being at your wedding doesn't even arise".  Instead, Purab is busy playing a sycophant to the rock star who doesn't even know how to shave properly

Bold - You lost me here, Vrish! Smile What's a proper shave??Confused

-mina-

Go to top