Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by Raji9

Originally posted by Raji9

Hello gals Hug
How was the episode ?? 

Superbbb !! Mind blowing !! One of the best episodes of kb so far  !! Must watch for all !! Dont miss it any cost !! 

You Vijii .. Kidding .. i just saw Sowmi's warning in caps to not to watch episode ..

Seriously raji LOL !! It was totally comic one !! Tht twitch lecturing for 15 mins abt kumkum n all !! Where can u get to see tht !! U shd see her talking as if she is sita Mata( forgive me sita ma for comparing your name with her LOL) !! With her tht poor aliya !! It was like hearing two sermons !! 

Definitely while watching your BP will raise , heart will beat fast ...which compensates your forgotten daily exercise routine LOL !! 

Plus if u tend to shed tears then your eyes get cleared LOL !! Thts  a bonus LOL

Now tell me ...

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Raji as I predicted before the episode is a melody to your ears and a visual extravaganza to your eyes.. 

I was going through AbhiGya AT 232 and saw these comments right after the episode and found them interesting and hilarious LOL Clap

LOVEEE the wit and cleverness, viji, sowmu...but I couldn't figure out why you were sooo upset with the episode. I saw these comments right after I finished watching and I found the episode not bad. Then again I was mina-showing so didn't catch complete full details of the TaAliya scene, maybe that's why I didn't dislike it as much LOL

Mina LOL !! U didn't hear T's dialogues I think !! Her claim of pragya snatched abhi from her !! She only rejected abhi when he asked her for wedding first !! She only forced him to marry pragya!! Now hearing her dialogues made me laugh !!

Then Ts claim of pragya torturing her ..isn't T the one stayed in abhigya's life & spoiled their wedding n separated them with takhil baby  ..she was talking abt torture !! 

And to the top of all her claim of abhi wants to be with her only LOL !! Poor girl !! She doesn't know tht abhi regretted having T in his life from the start to pragya n confessed his love on pragya !!

At first when we see the talk it's too irritating ..but later it made me laugh !! Wht to-do !! Tired of seeing the same taunts by Taaliyah !! Thts why !!

Viji, I loved the exercise part very muchROFLSo true, isn't it? This episode is definitely not for the feeble hearted. 

Wht to do, miliLOL !! Our CVS are not going to change anything ...not even ready to move story ...showing unnecessary things !! So in this way ,I can maintain my sanityLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Raji9Sowmii_cutiee

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I understood nothing in today's episode Confused
I just saw the wishes abhi come true one after the other , and I said to myself when they are those of pragya? When we see 1 of her wish come true? 

Monday, I had said that abhi will have a 3rd request and so on. 

What is they trying to show? 
All this can be avoided, all her tears, 
pragya wedding married why ?

I have not words 
Just wait your views guys 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
If cvs wants abhi go through this pain that pragya went trough during mms track, 
l'm ok, 
but here pragya suffers more that him 
I do not even know where we're going, 
I'm more confused that abhi now Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirlchubbygirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

I understood nothing in today's episode Confused
I just saw the wishes abhi come true one after the other , and I said to myself when they are those of pragya? When we see 1 of her wish come true? 

Monday, I had said that abhi will have a 3rd request and so on. 

What is they trying to show? 
All this can be avoided, all her tears, 
pragya wedding married why ?

I have not words 
Just wait your views guys 

I agree with Pragz suffering more than Abhi in some regards...

Abhi was provoking Pragya, meaning reminiscing their first initial meetings, reminding her of the relationship that they shared and the symbols that means alot to her, basically indirectly telling her to stop the deed...

She did try to leave and he's not letting her go either...

Because for one, he never mentioned about the upcoming deed or asked her about it so he's not letting her go basically...

So it's like he's not going to think about her when all he wants is for her to save him from the deed...

Otherwise the episode today wouldn't make sense...

In the precap he says she's holding on to him and it's important to let that go if someone wants to move ahead when in fact it's the way around eventhough we know she's holding on to him, but he doesn't and what we see also he's holding onto her too...

I felt like I repeated too many times here of the same thing LOL...

Hope this helped Smile...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 28 April 2016 at 4:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.vijichubbygirl-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Mili, I didn't mean to scare you Shocked Ouch LOL, Sorry. Just be prepared that's all...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 28 April 2016 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Good morning/evening girls. 
Today's episode is a silly, laughable episode. 

Pragya, you had nothing to do today. You are agreeing to fulfill all of your silly husband's crazy wishes. Your anguish is showing today. The man doesn't care about your feelings, just wanting to do what he wants to doAngryAngry. But don't understand what you were saying in the precap. You are again reinforcing that he should continue with this farceThumbs Down? What is that about, girlie, the truth is he doesn't want to get married to the Twitch and you know it. And you have a solid reason why he doesn't have to go on with this nonsenseAngry, so why not tell him. Isn't the night before marriage or the day of marriage close enough for you to tell him the truth? Too bad, Pragya. Me disappointed with you todayUnhappy 

Abhi, ROFL. Need I say more? Points for yelling at the TwitchClap , she annoys us too, but you apologized right awayDead. You still didn't tell Pragya about your upcoming illegitimate najaaish wedding? WhyAngry? And your wishesROFLROFL? You want her to go through the pain with you and not move on, am I reading you right? Or she just doesn't come into the picture and we are just dealing with your pain, your emotions and your feelings?  What did  you get from lifting her in your arms, one biceps curl??WinkSo we are no longer mocking the kumkum, bhagya, MS etc., now we have reverence and sentiments attached to these itemsConfused?Since whenConfused? You want her in her shaadi ka joda? Are you just being your Abhiself or are you doing this with some other ulterior motive??? You better have another reason, buddy. You want Pragya to come to your wedding with you??Ouch Is it just bad dialogue writing by your writers or are you playing with your words? Don't understand what you said in the precap, who is holding your hand and who you are trying to get away from? In either case, this is not the way to do it.  

Dadi, enough of your nonsense. Do you realize you are saying different things to different people?To Pragya, she should follow example of Savithri and fight. Sorry this analogy doesn't gel well with this situation.  Savithri's husband is DEAD, so she had to fight for him. Pragya's husband is just clueless, do you get the difference?AngryAngryAngry.Can you give him the CLUES now? To Sarla maa, Purab and Akash, the only person that can stop the wedding now is Abhi. Finally you got it. So why are you asking Pragya to fight? FIGHT for what, with what, against what? To Pragya, you didn't lose yet, you are conceding defeat. To Sarla maa, Purab and Akash, there is nothing anyone else can do, it is a done deal, defeat is written on the wallAngryAngry. Either you have a split personality or you are just getting demented. 

Robin, you are theStarStarStar today. Had may lines today and you hit the nail on the head. Your sir needs to get a long bhashan from you,  not the dangerous dadi. 

Nikhil, continue with your interjections with the Twitch, so she doesn't go overboard. Stern Smile Keep pulling her down from her dreams. She is getting delusional, today she said Abhi is the papa of your long overdue child. Angry Just yuck. 

Writers, don't know what you had in mind today? I couldn't take this episode seriouslyBig smile/ What is with the ear piercing music during the kumkum blah, blah and blah dialogues? Are we supposed to feel emotional and feel bad for both Abhi and PragyaLOL. Well these scenes had an opposite effect on us, comicalROFLROFL. Lightened up the mood. 

That is it from me. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Mysterious7anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutieeNaina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Mili - I love that word "Abhiself" ROFL

And yes Dadi give him a CLUE!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Mysterious7anamika.viji

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
oh Mili ... Big hug Hug
You nailed the review ..ClapClap .. loved it .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

Go to top