Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 26)

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Originally posted by Mysterious7

Purab telling off Abhi I liked because the way Abhi is going about is pretty wrong in my opinion...

Abhi never asked for Daadi's permission, just straight up told her...

Abhi never told Pragya - utterly disappointed in him in this regards considering how guilty he was cheating her in getting divorce papers, so what was the apology for?! If the deed is going to be carried on. He should have told her first, she had that right. Didn't they just become friends, so what happened to that. Or is that for just his needs?!...

Another thing is, isn't he doing a bigamy?!...

As for the Precap -  He shouldn't even be asking and she shouldn't even be saying yes to it...

Sriti aka Pragya was the best thing in the episode that is stating the obvious, her helplessness and breakdown. The girl even whilst having no dialogues emotes her emotions soo great, her performance was phenomenal...

Giving a Monday type of episode and then throwing back in our faces, knowing that everyone is hiding something from him and not doing anything about it?!. How about investigating?!. Isn't it obvious it's something to do with divorce, marriage etc, so that only links to Pragya. Like the love of your life is hiding something from him, why does he not want to investigate?! That should be his first priority. She has given him too many hints since Mogambo track started. Atleast now he knows she's hiding something. Unless we're getting a flashback from him on the mandap day then that would only mean exposure which I don't see happening. So why is he not investigating?!...

CV's are not treating Abhi like a lead. From this pregnancy track Abhi is wearing a mini skirt in the relationship and Pragz is wearing the trousers in the relationship...

Very well put, Nadi. I agree with everything you said. 

So true, he now knows Pragya and everybody is hiding something.  He always gives lip service that " woh mein patha kar ke rahunga", but does he do anything? Nada. I am as nauseated with this dialogue of his as I am with plan, proof from the team, imtihaan  from Dadi. 

Yes, definitely bigamy. She needs to be told/informed first, but he says that he can't back out now that Twitch's parents are arriving even if he wants to.AngryAngryAngryCan he be any more insensitive than this? The guilt, sadness, friendship, talk of phone calls everything now rings hollow. Disgusted with his characterization. Oh, how I wish Pragya had somebody like Purab as her love? I am not defending the team hiding things from him, but he shows no interest in finding out. What is more important, rushing into things ( the Twitch is counting on this ) or finding out for sure the answers for his fleeting suspicions? Or does he plan to extricate himself from this mess later on after the deed is done? Pure nonsense. Won't even mention precap now. 

Thank you Mili...

@ Bold...Ditto. Maybe not, but maybe he has yet to do worse to her before he can do any better for both of them...

@ Bold and Underlined...Ditto...

Though I think Pragya has no concrete reason to tell him other than the body double doing the pheras LOL, though this is the second time I would want her to tell him but maybe not, let the unnamed get married to the body double LOL, on a serious note because in a real life situation what Pragz has been through with Abhi I don't see how she can trust him fully, look how many times he tried other ways of doing things when he could have done in a straightforward way like the property papers, etc. Now that they are friends I would love to see Pragz tell him...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 28 April 2016 at 3:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkratikamonangemili9-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Purab telling off Abhi I liked because the way Abhi is going about is pretty wrong in my opinion...

Abhi never told Pragya - utterly disappointed in him in this regards considering how guilty he was cheating her in getting divorce papers, so what was the apology for?! If the deed is going to be carried on. He should have told her first, she had that right. Didn't they just become friends, so what happened to that. Or is that for just his needs?!...

As for the Precap -  He shouldn't even be asking and she shouldn't even be saying yes to it...

Sriti aka Pragya was the best thing in the episode that is stating the obvious, her helplessness and breakdown. The girl even whilst having no dialogues emotes her emotions soo great, her performance was phenomenal...

Giving a Monday type of episode and then throwing back in our faces, knowing that everyone is hiding something from him and not doing anything about it?!. How about investigating?!. Isn't it obvious it's something to do with divorce, marriage etc, so that only links to Pragya. Like the love of your life is hiding something from him, why does he not want to investigate?! That should be his first priority. She has given him too many hints since Mogambo track started. Atleast now he knows she's hiding something. Unless we're getting a flashback from him on the mandap day then that would only mean exposure which I don't see happening. So why is he not investigating?!...

CV's are not treating Abhi like a lead. From this pregnancy track Abhi is wearing a mini skirt in the relationship and Pragz is wearing the trousers in the relationship...

OMG Nadz .. a Big hug Hug .. Awesome review .. I second you .. It is wrong at Abhi's side to not inform his first wife for his second marriage with out getting divorced formally.. 

The worst thing in the world he has ever done is he wanted his mistress to give this news to Pragz AngryAngryAngry .. Yes his apology, friend ship and seeking permission to talk to her after divorce is about his feelings and his happiness .. He neither ever considered her feelings nor will consider it in future .. Sigh!!!!Dead 

And precap making me sick .. It is limits of being inconsiderate.. I just want Pragya to say shut up and back off for once .. Please Pragz .. say it once for god sake .. He is such a coward and does not deserve to be near around you .. you get the point CryCry

And It is absolute bigamy .. If they get married before getting divorced, YKW still will be illegitimate wife. What value it will has .. Only Cvs know ..

I no more sympathize with Abhi for not knowing truth .If chooses to be under dark , why would I sympathize even ??

I agree with Pragz. She is really ill-fated to come into such family .. A spine less husband ,A sinful sister-in-law and a super selfish Mother-in-law.. And she is trying love these people and keep them bonded .. I just hope , no girl in the world get such family .. It reminds me the lights off scene when Abhi puts garland in Pragya's neck during Abhigya marriage .. How symbolic it was .. Abhi made her life hell by marrying her ..Dadi made her prey to inhuman people around by getting her as Bahu of MM ..

Taliyah using the same trick on Pragya that they applied and succeeded in case of BB .. Very cheap people talk about class and values .. Blah Dead

Thank you Rajii...

I agree with you more or less...

@ Bold...That's why partly I want them divorced and then partly I don't. I want Abhigya to because what you mentioned and the unnamed entered the house same time, maybe if Abhigya break the bond and then form the bond then the unnamed can be out of their marriage life,  *sigh*. Other part I don't want Abhigya to because atleast it is like a win for Pragya but I guess this doesn't really matter, she won long time back, she still gets Abhi with or without these symbols...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange-Nive-

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Thank you Rajii...

I agree with you more or less...

@ Bold...That's why partly I want them divorced and then partly I don't. I want Abhigya to because what you mentioned and the unnamed entered the house same time, maybe if Abhigya break the bond and then form the bond then the unnamed can be out of their marriage life,  *sigh*. Other part I don't want Abhigya to because atleast it is like a win for Pragya but I guess this doesn't really matter, she won long time back, she still gets Abhi with or without these symbols...
@bold.. patwari jee.. let it break.. doesn't matter if it is loss for Pragya.. but she will marry him again na.. so again she will be a winner.. aur waisey bhi don't forget SRK's famous dilaogue.."Haar kar jeetne wale ko Baazigar kahte hain.."LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.viji

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

i do not approve of pragya in mugambo avatar crying after taaliya taunt her

DISLIKE STRONGLY

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Wednes April 27 epi                                     Leads flop big time

I knew things would get bad now. But today's episode was a disaster as both leads were total losers. 

Taaliya's overacting didn't come as a surprise to me. That's them.  We knew tabhi wedding was stopped.  So Tanu didn't have any effect on me. Aliya had some harsh lines, harsh reminder of Pragya's reality. They talk big and lose big time. They drove up the drama quotient.

The BD's were terrible. Purab is a consistently adorable character. Gem of a person. Glad he said what he said.  Glad he asked Abhi if Tanu told him to cut off all relationship with Purab!!

Terrible day for Pragya. She took all the insults and humiliation in her own room. They made fun of her middle class life, her losses, and killed her self respect. Pragya, why didn't you stand up for yourself?

She's the boss and owns MM. I kept waiting thinking yeah bring it on Taaliya, Pragya will give it back to you. But I was wrong. Why didn't you fight for your turf, Pragya? You need to stand up to Tanu. You're in the big leagues now.

After they left, I thought their insults would rise her to action and she'll psyche herself. I thought I'll see a determined Pragya who's had enough of all these lies and stops the wedding cleverly. No, she let the mean girls break her down to self-pity.

Main thing. She loves Abhi. She knows Abhi loves her. She knows the baby truth.  There is no need to crumble and blame her kismet, bhagya, kumkum, mangal sutra, and dadi in this. They're all just props, girl. When all else fails, tell the truth.  She tends to rationalize things against her. What about going after the man you love?

Abhi gets mopey when he's in a bind. Nothing new there. Both leads were pathetic today for me. Sorry Pragya, I can't relate to this self-induced misery! Mein haar gayi. Where's your drive to win, Pragya? I'd love to see Pragya do what her heart says.

Dadi pumping strength into her is no better than Tanu pumping her agenda into Abhi. Both are puppets. Not like 2 people in love. Not like leads. That's sad.

Precap - silly.  Super idiotic episode.

Actually, last night's episode - I have zero sympathy for Pragya.  Reason?  I have zero sympathy for idiots & cretins who are so easily emotionally blackmailed.  Why would Pragya have to give them the upper hand?

In case she's forgotten, she still owns the property.  So when Tanu taunted her about her bidai, she could have told her that "this house is MINE, so the moment he marries you, both he AND you can hit the streets.  Instead of a grihapravesh, you 2 can do a rasta pravesh Evil Smile  Same goes for that ugly pal of yours - Aliya.  I'll see how you manage to live in the streets, w/o this luxury.  You'll ditch Abhi faster than you can say Munna/Munni for whatever it is Nikhil jr will be.  At which point, YOU'LL be the one  telling Abhi your secret to get rid of him, since his cash won't be there to accompany you"

Do that, aur kutte ka puch zaroor sheede hoyega!!!

Instead, that whole episode was about Pragya being taunted, Pragya crying, Dadi giving stupid comfort to Pragya 'He's NOT YET hers'...  In fact, the entire episode, I found myself cueing most of it.  Also, Purab should have simply told Abhi, "I'm related to Pragya by marriage, but not to you, so if you are marrying someone else after divorcing her, the question of me being at your wedding doesn't even arise".  Instead, Purab is busy playing a sycophant to the rock star who doesn't even know how to shave properly

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 April 2016 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Cerealgirl

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

Originally posted by kratikamonange

When Alia is back, I was expecting some things diffrents, but nothing interesting 
TaAliya and pragya scene I miss the words, just ignore , nothing new 

Purab abhi, good line purab and interesting question 
Purab : why did you not inform me before taking such an important decision? 

He asks abhi  listen his heart . Confused
Good purab but had to give this advice before, when you knew the truth .
If only he listen to his heart a year back, we would not be here to undergro his drama
 During his declaration of love, he said he will go look for pragya on the moon if necessary bla bla, 
God it back in his house, in his room before his eyes. 
But our hero has not seized his chance, 
He prefers to take responsability for a baby he not knows when, how, where ,  it was designed Angry

Pragya my sweet 
Where have you left your fighting style? 
You have lost a lot for abandoned halfway 
Forgot TaAliya 

Sriti was spectacular in the emotional scene 
Great job pragya Clap

Hello, I am Mili. 

@bold... I keep reverting back to this too.  He tried a little, almost seems like he got tired because she doesn't reciprocate and then stopped trying. Those intense words mean nothing, zilchOuch. His love always had a contingency, not unconditional like hers. She will go to any lengths, but he won't. That is our Abhi babu, we have to deal with him. 

Hi I'm fatima 

Yes I understand that he tried, but not enough 

I agree with your views 

He has not even had the decency, to tell pragya on this decision to marry Tanu before the divorce is done 

He always let others do the dirty job has its place. 
After he make his area sorry, like if he had no choice 

Hello Fatima. 

@bold... how true?

He doesn't seem to follow through with the same intensity as he says things. He always says that I will get to the bottom of this. The villians get to throw a scape-goat at him, and bingo distracted big time. Forgotten, moved on. Where is the sachaii ki saath that everybody talks about? Is it what he considers sachaii which is NOT? I guess I should stop torturing myself. 
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Very well put, Nadi. I agree with everything you said. 

So true, he now knows Pragya and everybody is hiding something.  He always gives lip service that " woh mein patha kar ke rahunga", but does he do anything? Nada. I am as nauseated with this dialogue of his as I am with plan, proof from the team, imtihaan  from Dadi. 

Yes, definitely bigamy. She needs to be told/informed first, but he says that he can't back out now that Twitch's parents are arriving even if he wants to.AngryAngryAngryCan he be any more insensitive than this? The guilt, sadness, friendship, talk of phone calls everything now rings hollow. Disgusted with his characterization. Oh, how I wish Pragya had somebody like Purab as her love? I am not defending the team hiding things from him, but he shows no interest in finding out. What is more important, rushing into things ( the Twitch is counting on this ) or finding out for sure the answers for his fleeting suspicions? Or does he plan to extricate himself from this mess later on after the deed is done? Pure nonsense. Won't even mention precap now. 

Thank you Mili...

@ Bold...Ditto. Maybe not, but maybe he has yet to do worse to her before he can do any better for both of them...

@ Bold and Underlined...Ditto...

Though I think Pragya has no concrete reason to tell him other than the body double doing the pheras LOL, though this is the second time I would want her to tell him but maybe not, let the unnamed get married to the body double LOL, on a serious note because in a real life situation what Pragz has been through with Abhi I don't see how she can trust him fully, look how many times he tried other ways of doing things when he could have done in a straightforward way like the property papers, etc. Now that they are friends I would love to see Pragz tell him...

Agree with everything you say Nadz. I understand what you are saying about her trusting him. Trust tho door ki baat, can she rely on him? I am not sure. He almost acts on an impulse, a loose cannon. God save Pragya if they ever have kidsLOL

Oh BTW, don't scare meOuchThere are more bad things to come from him? I didn't think he can get lower than having the Twitch deliver the news to Pragya.Thumbs Down

Edited by mili9 - 28 April 2016 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Good evening/morning! 
Todays' episode is total rubbish. Should I waste my energy writing about it? I will, for therapeutic purposes. 

Pragya, our hearts went out for you today. You are totally broken. We agree from your perspective, there is nobody that you can truly call your ownCry. What a sad state to be inDead.  Purab, Akash and Rachu have your best intentions at heart. But agree, these are not people that can truly comfort you. You said that your husband is getting married even before the divorce process is complete, who should you fight for? What kind of a relationship is this that breaks with one signature, you said. Broken HeartYou touched something deep inside us todayCry. But cute girl, here is our advice to you...1. Tell the man the truth NOW, no more time to waste. 2. Don't stop the wedding on a technicality 3. Don't listen to that dangerous Dadi 4. Don't let Abhi lift you in his armsShockedwithout sorting himself out. Here is a big hug, Pragya. Heart

Abhi, you reverted back to moping, lethargic, self-indulgent Abhi againDead. Is it not your responsibility to tell Pragya about this impending marriage of yours like in less than 12hrs. ? You told your friend, cousin and Dadi, Twitch's parents about it. AngryAngryEspecially when you are so repentent about taking signatures for the divorce and you are not estranged with her? Did you not think that would be the right thing to do? Since when is it right to have a Twitch talk to a wife that she is taking over her place and husband?Angry Man, what planet are you from? Did you think that the Twitch will be cordial and gentle to Pragya when she delivers this message?Thumbs DownAngry Yesterday you were sitting on your bed and giving us sad expressions, today nowhere in the bedroom when Pragya was getting raked on hot coals.  Agreed, we understand that you are being twirled by the Twitch, but did your humanity also take a hike? Good going, buddy, mope around now that you are very late in listening to your heart. Just laze around till that ship sails away, and then you can cry some moreAngryAngry Bah and Bah... You have the gall to ask this broken girl if you can lift her in your armsAngry?  Why? Then what ? She is not interested, so forget about it. 

Dadi, shove your advice and bhashan. One more time we hear about 'imtihan and himmat ', it is not going to be prettyAngryAngry. What do you mean by " Abhi is yours till he marries the Twitch"?AngryAngryAngryDid you realize the yuckiness of this statement? You are ruining a sweet hearted girl, YOU tell the truth to your grandson NOWAngry

Purab, you touched upon some emotional points today. But are you also thinking what we are thinking? What about you telling the truth to your BFF? Yelling at him will not solve anything, he has his reasons for what he is doing, give him a reason to not marry the Twitch. He is on a collision course, buddy, is it not your responsibility to stop this madness?? ShockedShocked

No words for others ( Taaliya, writers ). 

I hope we are in for something big and good, for putting up with the crap everyday. But I don't see it coming. 

That is it for now from me. 

Thanks for review mili ..

Ditto ClapClap specially bold part ..Loved it 

Thanks, Raji. 

Did you notice that you and I seem to be hung up on the same things and can't move past? We could be twinsLOL Just an observation

Same thoughts about the lights going out when Abhi puts a garland around Pragya's neck. Her life has been nothing but trouble since then. 

Edited by mili9 - 28 April 2016 at 10:27am

anamika.viji

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by -mina-

Hello gals Hug
How was the episode ?? 

Superbbb !! Mind blowing !! One of the best episodes of kb so far  !! Must watch for all !! Dont miss it any cost !! 

You Vijii .. Kidding .. i just saw Sowmi's warning in caps to not to watch episode ..

Seriously raji LOL !! It was totally comic one !! Tht twitch lecturing for 15 mins abt kumkum n all !! Where can u get to see tht !! U shd see her talking as if she is sita Mata( forgive me sita ma for comparing your name with her LOL) !! With her tht poor aliya !! It was like hearing two sermons !! 

Definitely while watching your BP will raise , heart will beat fast ...which compensates your forgotten daily exercise routine LOL !! 

Plus if u tend to shed tears then your eyes get cleared LOL !! Thts  a bonus LOL

Now tell me ...

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Raji as I predicted before the episode is a melody to your ears and a visual extravaganza to your eyes.. 

I was going through AbhiGya AT 232 and saw these comments right after the episode and found them interesting and hilarious LOL Clap

LOVEEE the wit and cleverness, viji, sowmu...but I couldn't figure out why you were sooo upset with the episode. I saw these comments right after I finished watching and I found the episode not bad. Then again I was mina-showing so didn't catch complete full details of the TaAliya scene, maybe that's why I didn't dislike it as much LOL

Mina LOL !! U didn't hear T's dialogues I think !! Her claim of pragya snatched abhi from her !! She only rejected abhi when he asked her for wedding first !! She only forced him to marry pragya!! Now hearing her dialogues made me laugh !!

Then Ts claim of pragya torturing her ..isn't T the one stayed in abhigya's life & spoiled their wedding n separated them with takhil baby  ..she was talking abt torture !! 

And to the top of all her claim of abhi wants to be with her only LOL !! Poor girl !! She doesn't know tht abhi regretted having T in his life from the start to pragya n confessed his love on pragya !!

At first when we see the talk it's too irritating ..but later it made me laugh !! Wht to-do !! Tired of seeing the same taunts by Taaliyah !! Thts why !!

Viji, I loved the exercise part very muchROFLSo true, isn't it? This episode is definitely not for the feeble hearted. 

anamika.viji

Go to top