Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

abhi thinking about taking the signatures and regretting it and being sad

I WANTED THIS FOR THE SLAP LAST YEAR

lord does purab have a body double?!!

oh my god purab is reaaally telling him off -"have you made up your mind to do all the wrong things in the world"

whoa abhi don't get mad Shocked just SPILL spill the contents of your heart...!

I just love everything written in this post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Abhi never told Pragya - utterly disappointed in him in this regards considering how guilty he was cheating her in getting divorce papers, so what was the apology for if they deed is going to be carried on. He should have told her first, she had that right. Didn't they just become friends, so what happened to that. Or is that for just his needs?!...

Another thing is, isn't he doing bigamy?!...

As for the Precap -  He shouldn't even be asking and she shouldn't even be saying yes to it...

Sriti aka Pragya was the best thing in the episode that is stating the obvious, her helplessness and breakdown. The girl even whilst having no dialogues emotes her emotions soo great, her performance was phenomenal...

CV's are not treating Abhi like a lead. From this pregnancy track Abhi is wearing a mini skirt in the relationship and Pragz is wearing the trousers in the relationship...

LOLL, NADZ the bold parts cracked me up! LOL You wrote a review after so long! Highlighted the parts I loved the most. And i agree with pretty much everything you said! But I didn't see things climbing upwards from the Monday episode, to be honest. 

Its very typical KKB to show Abhi be doubtful for an episode or two...and then go back to sulking and in a state of confusion. At least this has been the way since last June Ermm And I wouldn't be totally shocked if he ends up cleaning this mess. But I dont think he deserves to expose her...I mean, he absolutely does since this is his mess..

But after staying oblivious to everything for what...ten months?...I just want this horrible-but-hot team to expose Tanu. Especially when they're not telling him the truth, which is so ridiculous. So that there be some reason of why they collaborated in the first place.

OR BETTER. Abhigya together expose her. Pragz, screw the team, tell Abhi and become partners in crime again. *sigh*

Edited by Naina- - 27 April 2016 at 8:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive--mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Purab telling off Abhi I liked because the way Abhi is going about is pretty wrong in my opinion...

Abhi never asked for Daadi's permission, just straight up told her...

Abhi never told Pragya - utterly disappointed in him in this regards considering how guilty he was cheating her in getting divorce papers, so what was the apology for?! If the deed is going to be carried on. He should have told her first, she had that right. Didn't they just become friends, so what happened to that. Or is that for just his needs?!...

Another thing is, isn't he doing a bigamy?!...

As for the Precap -  He shouldn't even be asking and she shouldn't even be saying yes to it...

Sriti aka Pragya was the best thing in the episode that is stating the obvious, her helplessness and breakdown. The girl even whilst having no dialogues emotes her emotions soo great, her performance was phenomenal...

Giving a Monday type of episode and then throwing back in our faces, knowing that everyone is hiding something from him and not doing anything about it?!. How about investigating?!. Isn't it obvious it's something to do with divorce, marriage etc, so that only links to Pragya. Like the love of your life is hiding something from him, why does he not want to investigate?! That should be his first priority. She has given him too many hints since Mogambo track started. Atleast now he knows she's hiding something. Unless we're getting a flashback from him on the mandap day then that would only mean exposure which I don't see happening. So why is he not investigating?!...

CV's are not treating Abhi like a lead. From this pregnancy track Abhi is wearing a mini skirt in the relationship and Pragz is wearing the trousers in the relationship...

Very well put, Nadi. I agree with everything you said. 

So true, he now knows Pragya and everybody is hiding something.  He always gives lip service that " woh mein patha kar ke rahunga", but does he do anything? Nada. I am as nauseated with this dialogue of his as I am with plan, proof from the team, imtihaan  from Dadi. 

Yes, definitely bigamy. She needs to be told/informed first, but he says that he can't back out now that Twitch's parents are arriving even if he wants to.AngryAngryAngryCan he be any more insensitive than this? The guilt, sadness, friendship, talk of phone calls everything now rings hollow. Disgusted with his characterization. Oh, how I wish Pragya had somebody like Purab as her love? I am not defending the team hiding things from him, but he shows no interest in finding out. What is more important, rushing into things ( the Twitch is counting on this ) or finding out for sure the answers for his fleeting suspicions? Or does he plan to extricate himself from this mess later on after the deed is done? Pure nonsense. Won't even mention precap now. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Zaalima_5anamika.viji-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by Raji9

Hello gals Hug
How was the episode ?? 

Superbbb !! Mind blowing !! One of the best episodes of kb so far  !! Must watch for all !! Dont miss it any cost !! 

You Vijii .. Kidding .. i just saw Sowmi's warning in caps to not to watch episode ..

Seriously raji LOL !! It was totally comic one !! Tht twitch lecturing for 15 mins abt kumkum n all !! Where can u get to see tht !! U shd see her talking as if she is sita Mata( forgive me sita ma for comparing your name with her LOL) !! With her tht poor aliya !! It was like hearing two sermons !! 

Definitely while watching your BP will raise , heart will beat fast ...which compensates your forgotten daily exercise routine LOL !! 

Plus if u tend to shed tears then your eyes get cleared LOL !! Thts  a bonus LOL

Now tell me ...

Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Raji as I predicted before the episode is a melody to your ears and a visual extravaganza to your eyes.. 

I was going through AbhiGya AT 232 and saw these comments right after the episode and found them interesting and hilarious LOL Clap

LOVEEE the wit and cleverness, viji, sowmu...but I couldn't figure out why you were sooo upset with the episode. I saw these comments right after I finished watching and I found the episode not bad. Then again I was mina-showing so didn't catch complete full details of the TaAliya scene, maybe that's why I didn't dislike it as much LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Why dosent Abhi ever see how Tanu taunts Pragya??
Infant not just Abhi... No one ever sees how Taaliya taunt and insult Pragya... 

Why did he even agree to Tanu wen Tanu said she ll inform Pragya abt the wedding...

He very well knows how much Tanu hate Pragya... 

Sowmu posted this in the AT as well and I just wanted to say - YEAH - WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER SEE?!!! I was really wishing Abhi would see. But no those scenes are just for Prags and viewers to suffer Dead

Also several people have pointed out Abhi not saying anything to Pragya...yuck!!!!! Sad. But typical Abhi. Samne se karo jo karna hai na bhai!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Hello gals Hug
How was the episode ?? 

Superbbb !! Mind blowing !! One of the best episodes of kb so far  !! Must watch for all !! Dont miss it any cost !! 

You Vijii .. Kidding .. i just saw Sowmi's warning in caps to not to watch episode ..

Seriously raji LOL !! It was totally comic one !! Tht twitch lecturing for 15 mins abt kumkum n all !! Where can u get to see tht !! U shd see her talking as if she is sita Mata( forgive me sita ma for comparing your name with her LOL) !! With her tht poor aliya !! It was like hearing two sermons !! 

Definitely while watching your BP will raise , heart will beat fast ...which compensates your forgotten daily exercise routine LOL !! 

Plus if u tend to shed tears then your eyes get cleared LOL !! Thts  a bonus LOL

Now tell me ...

Raji as I predicted before the episode is a melody to your ears and a visual extravaganza to your eyes.. 

I was going through AbhiGya AT 232 and saw these comments right after the episode and found them interesting and hilarious LOL Clap

LOVEEE the wit and cleverness, viji, sowmu...but I couldn't figure out why you were sooo upset with the episode. I saw these comments right after I finished watching and I found the episode not bad. Then again I was mina-showing so didn't catch complete full details of the TaAliya scene, maybe that's why I didn't dislike it as much LOL

Mina LOL !! U didn't hear T's dialogues I think !! Her claim of pragya snatched abhi from her !! She only rejected abhi when he asked her for wedding first !! She only forced him to marry pragya!! Now hearing her dialogues made me laugh !!

Then Ts claim of pragya torturing her ..isn't T the one stayed in abhigya's life & spoiled their wedding n separated them with takhil baby  ..she was talking abt torture !! 

And to the top of all her claim of abhi wants to be with her only LOL !! Poor girl !! She doesn't know tht abhi regretted having T in his life from the start to pragya n confessed his love on pragya !!

At first when we see the talk it's too irritating ..but later it made me laugh !! Wht to-do !! Tired of seeing the same taunts by Taaliyah !! Thts why !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Why dosent Abhi ever see how Tanu taunts Pragya??
Infant not just Abhi... No one ever sees how Taaliya taunt and insult Pragya... 

Why did he even agree to Tanu wen Tanu said she ll inform Pragya abt the wedding...

He very well knows how much Tanu hate Pragya... 

Sowmu posted this in the AT as well and I just wanted to say - YEAH - WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER SEE?!!! I was really wishing Abhi would see. But no those scenes are just for Prags and viewers to suffer Dead

Also several people have pointed out Abhi not saying anything to Pragya...yuck!!!!! Sad. But typical Abhi. Samne se karo jo karna hai na bhai!!!
  Abhi never get to see the tauntings of taliya !! 
  But we all felt tht abhi shd be the one who convey the matter of tabhi Wedding to pragya !! Thts the basic decency !! He knows howmuch T hates pragya !! Even then too he agrees to T telling abt wedding to pragya !! Thts unacceptable !! Hmm ..all to gain sympathy for pragya ?! 

mili9Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Yesterday you were sitting on your bed and giving us sad expressions, today nowhere in the bedroom when Pragya was getting raked on hot coals.  Agreed, we understand that you are being twirled by the Twitch, but did your humanity also take a hike? Good going, buddy, mope around now that you are very late in listening to your heart. Just laze around till that ship sails away, and then you can cry some moreAngryAngry

What do you mean by " Abhi is yours till he marries the Twitch"?AngryAngryAngryDid you realize the yuckiness of this statement? You are ruining a sweet hearted girl, YOU tell the truth to your grandson NOWAngry

Purab, you touched upon some emotional points today. But are you also thinking what we are thinking? What about you telling the truth to your BFF? Yelling at him will not solve anything, he has his reasons for what he is doing, give him a reason to not marry the Twitch. He is on a collision course, buddy, is it not your responsibility to stop this madness?? ShockedShocked

Loved your review mili, thanks for posting as therapy!! LOL Especially agree with these points. Where was Abhi when that bedroom became hellish for Pragzy?!! And Daadi's statement that Abhi is still Pragya's just boggled my mind. Really Daadi?!!! Ugh. Simplistic soap stuff, not sensible advice from an elder. Also loved the point, Abhi has his reasons to do things, why isn't Purab standing up to give him better reasons to not do things?!

Again loved it mili!! Hug

mili9Raji9anamika.viji

Go to top