India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 21)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Same things are happening from August 2015!
By this time Tanu should be nine month pregnant!

Bravo Ekta to stretch this Tanu's pregnancy track for nine long month Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9-mina-

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Thoughts on Tonights Episode 4/27!-GIF Edition

HOW WE SAW TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ SCENE: 

(This is specifically Sowmzz after her reaction on the AT, LOL) 

Awww Nainu ... Ur always spot on catching my reactions LOLHug

M not going to waste my time or energy on today's episode.. It's just utterly Rubbish...
But my heart wen out for Abhi n Pragya wen they were crying n Bolna was playing...

I had a deh ja vu today... Felt like today's episode is exact same as the episode wer Aliya got the property papers on her name and taunted Pragya n asked Tanu to pack Pragyas bags n gave her time till morning to leave the house... But what happened next morning?? Tadaaa ... 

This is exactly what happened I today's episode... Taaliya taunted Pragya n gave her time... I.e 12hrs... And they ll get slap in their faces and the wedding won't happen... 

Sooo many similarities from tat to this...

After Aliya confrontation we had ABHIGYA crying scene n later talking sweetly..

N after today's taunting n all we ll have an ABHIGYA scene tomorrow(which m not going to like at this point of time) ..

Soo much Xerox ... EK please get some new writers... How many times will they filter these... 

Dead

Overall a BAKWAAS episode... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9Raji9anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning! 
Todays' episode is total rubbish. Should I waste my energy writing about it? I will, for therapeutic purposes. 

Pragya, our hearts went out for you today. You are totally broken. We agree from your perspective, there is nobody that you can truly call your ownCry. What a sad state to be inDead.  Purab, Akash and Rachu have your best intentions at heart. But agree, these are not people that can truly comfort you. You said that your husband is getting married even before the divorce process is complete, who should you fight for? What kind of a relationship is this that breaks with one signature, you said. Broken HeartYou touched something deep inside us todayCry. But cute girl, here is our advice to you...1. Tell the man the truth NOW, no more time to waste. 2. Don't stop the wedding on a technicality 3. Don't listen to that dangerous Dadi 4. Don't let Abhi lift you in his armsShockedwithout sorting himself out. Here is a big hug, Pragya. Heart

Abhi, you reverted back to moping, lethargic, self-indulgent Abhi again. Dead. Is it not your responsibility to tell Pragya about this impending marriage of yours like in less than 12hrs. ? You told your friend, cousin and Dadi, Twitch's parents about it. AngryAngryEspecially when you are so repentent about taking signatures for the divorce and you are not estranged with her? Did you not think that would be the right thing to do? Since when is it right to have a Twitch talk to a wife that she is taking over her place and husband?Angry Man, what planet are you from? Did you think that the Twitch will be cordial and gentle to Pragya when she delivers this message?Thumbs DownAngry Yesterday you were sitting on your bed and giving us sad expressions, today nowhere in the bedroom when Pragya was getting raked on hot coals.  Agreed, we understand that you are being twirled by the Twitch, but did your humanity also take a hike? Good going, buddy, mope around now that you are very late in listening to your heart. Just laze around till that ship sails away, and then you can cry some moreAngryAngry Bah and Bah... You have the gall to ask this broken girl if you can lift her in your armsAngry?  Why? Then what ? She is not interested, so forget about it. 

Dadi, shove your advice and bhashan. One more time we hear about 'imtihan and himmat ', it is not going to be prettyAngryAngry. What do you mean by " Abhi is yours till he marries the Twitch"?AngryAngryAngryDid you realize the yuckiness of this statement? You are ruining a sweet hearted girl, YOU tell the truth to your grandson NOWAngry

Purab, you touched upon some emotional points today. But are you also thinking what we are thinking? What about you telling the truth to your BFF? Yelling at him will not solve anything, he has his reasons for what he is doing, give him a reason to not marry the Twitch. He is on a collision course, buddy, is it not your responsibility to stop this madness?? ShockedShocked

No words for others ( Taaliya, writers ). 

I hope we are in for something big and good, for putting up with the crap everyday. But I don't see it coming. 

That is it for now from me. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationkratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina--mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Thoughts on Tonights Episode 4/27!-GIF Edition

Its not comment-worthy. So only gifs: 

HOW TAALIYAH SAW THEMSELVES TAUNTING PRAGYA SCENE:

(Pragz=Ranbir)

HOW WE SAW TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ SCENE: 

(This is specifically Sowmzz after her reaction on the AT, LOL) 

HOW PRAGZ SAW HERSELF GETTING TAUNTED BY TAALIYAH:

NOTE: Sriti still managed to look hot during that otherwise never-ending scene. 

HOW DAADI SECRETLY FEELS ABOUT TAALIYAH TAUNTING PRAGZ AND THE TABHI MARRIAGE

ABHIRAB SCENE:
No ones truthful. If Purab was honest with Abhi, it'd be more meaningful. 

Same precap. PRAGZ, SAY NO TO HIS OFFER OF CARRYING YOU! (Though the Abhigya shipper in me wants to see it happen at the same time)

The only good thing about he episode was that when villians are given a whole episode to trash the leads and boast about their awesomeness...you know Pragz is about to win in some big way. Its sad, but thats how Pragz always wins...after getting humiliated to no extent. 

Just stay ever so patient as you already are. And a HUGE hug for everyone, because I know this track is wearing all of us down. 

They'll be together someday, Embarrassed

Perfect reactions, Nainu. Yes, you don't need words. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

When Alia is back, I was expecting some things diffrents, but nothing interesting 
TaAliya and pragya scene I miss the words, just ignore , nothing new 

Purab abhi, good line purab and interesting question 
Purab : why did you not inform me before taking such an important decision? 

He asks abhi  listen his heart . Confused
Good purab but had to give this advice before, when you knew the truth .
If only he listen to his heart a year back, we would not be here to undergro his drama
 During his declaration of love, he said he will go look for pragya on the moon if necessary bla bla, 
God it back in his house, in his room before his eyes. 
But our hero has not seized his chance, 
He prefers to take responsability for a baby he not knows when, how, where ,  it was designed Angry

Pragya my sweet 
Where have you left your fighting style? 
You have lost a lot for abandoned halfway 
Forgot TaAliya 

Sriti was spectacular in the emotional scene 
Great job pragya Clap

Hello, I am Mili. 

@bold... I keep reverting back to this too.  He tried a little, almost seems like he got tired because she doesn't reciprocate and then stopped trying. Those intense words mean nothing, zilchOuch. His love always had a contingency, not unconditional like hers. She will go to any lengths, but he won't. That is our Abhi babu, we have to deal with him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Sitting down to watch now!

Dad is asking if yesterday's ep was a dream...I don't know why

WHAT IS THIS LADY DOING IN PRAGZ ROOM WITH PRAGZ STUFF

that's a nice green though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
lol at tanu saying pragya turned the light in her (Tanu's) brain on ROFL

TANU STOP TOUCHING PRAGZ STUFF

you're getting her husband that should be more than enough

covet not thy sautan's belongings
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
eew what bizarre phrasing, taking sindoor from pragya's maang to put on tanu's...

dad is asking why pragya doesn't just slap tanu

tanu continuing to tell prags she should leave the house can someone answer her please. prags said "you're talking of sending me from my own house" but AUR CHAHIYE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Go to top