Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
abhi thinking about taking the signatures and regretting it and being sad

I WANTED THIS FOR THE SLAP LAST YEAR

lord does purab have a body double?!!

oh my god purab is reaaally telling him off -"have you made up your mind to do all the wrong things in the world"

whoa abhi don't get mad 😲 just SPILL spill the contents of your heart...!
-mina- thumbnail
normally i wouldn't approve of purab using manipulative lines about being an orphan on abhi - as if abhi's in a state to even hear through that - but for some reason i actually really liked that. mostly because i think purab's orphan status has a lot to do with a lot of dynamics on the show but it's never talked about.
-mina- thumbnail
"i can't change anything even if i wanted to"

what is the purpose of backing abhi into such a corner

i'm actually shocked that he's being shown as so powerless. i mean in some ways it's not shocking i can explain it in story terms but viscerally it surprises me
-mina- thumbnail
prags is telling off daadi...softly but still. SO GLAD she's saying all these things. not the tone but the content. only thing is she doesn't blame daadi enough...blaming herself and her luck :(
-mina- thumbnail
meh this weeks drama is lame i wonder if kkb will suffer in the ratings or if i am wrong because majorities like this watered down stuff
-mina- thumbnail
prags showing consideration for tanu's family coming...pragsss tu bhi naa. zyada acchi banne ki zaroorat nahin hai got it!?!
-mina- thumbnail
WHAT IS THIS CHEATING SAME PRECAP 2 DAYS CHEATERSSS
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wednes April 27 epi                                     Leads flop big time

I knew things would get bad now. But today's episode was a disaster as both leads were total losers. 

Taaliya's overacting didn't come as a surprise to me. That's them.  We knew tabhi wedding was stopped.  So Tanu didn't have any effect on me. Aliya had some harsh lines, harsh reminder of Pragya's reality. They talk big and lose big time. They drove up the drama quotient.

The BD's were terrible. Purab is a consistently adorable character. Gem of a person. Glad he said what he said.  Glad he asked Abhi if Tanu told him to cut off all relationship with Purab!!

Terrible day for Pragya. She took all the insults and humiliation in her own room. They made fun of her middle class life, her losses, and killed her self respect. Pragya, why didn't you stand up for yourself?

She's the boss and owns MM. I kept waiting thinking yeah bring it on Taaliya, Pragya will give it back to you. But I was wrong. Why didn't you fight for your turf, Pragya? You need to stand up to Tanu. You're in the big leagues now.

After they left, I thought their insults would rise her to action and she'll psyche herself. I thought I'll see a determined Pragya who's had enough of all these lies and stops the wedding cleverly. No, she let the mean girls break her down to self-pity.

Main thing. She loves Abhi. She knows Abhi loves her. She knows the baby truth.  There is no need to crumble and blame her kismet, bhagya, kumkum, mangal sutra, and dadi in this. They're all just props, girl. When all else fails, tell the truth.  She tends to rationalize things against her. What about going after the man you love?

Abhi gets mopey when he's in a bind. Nothing new there. Both leads were pathetic today for me. Sorry Pragya, I can't relate to this self-induced misery! Mein haar gayi. Where's your drive to win, Pragya? I'd love to see Pragya do what her heart says.

Dadi pumping strength into her is no better than Tanu pumping her agenda into Abhi. Both are puppets. Not like 2 people in love. Not like leads. That's sad.

Precap - silly.  Super idiotic episode.

-mina- thumbnail
that ep felt short...i had to pause during the last scene to discuss something else with mom and i was surprised when i pressed play and there wasn't much left. i didn't watch the indian version today alas.

i wasn't as annoyed with daadi as i thought i would be. i was a little sad at prags being so sad but i really liked most of what she said. the purab-abhi scene was very interesting to me. the taaliya taunting scene was shallow and lame...frankly not up to KKB standard. KKB might not be the most subtle, well written show out there, but it also isn't usually quite so lame either - it moved away from that kind of noisy vamp and quiet heroine scene way back and i'm not impressed that it came back now.

anyway an ok episode with some good bits and some bits i'm very happy to forget forever. i don't like that they're pushing the abhi asking for a last hurrah scene to another episode...hopefully there will be good things to offset it tomorrow, i don't know.

interrupted shaadi on saturday maybe? not sure what i see for friday 😛
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Purab telling off Abhi I liked because the way Abhi is going about is pretty wrong in my opinion...

Abhi never asked for Daadi's permission, just straight up told her...

Abhi never told Pragya - utterly disappointed in him in this regards considering how guilty he was cheating her in getting divorce papers, so what was the apology for?! If the deed is going to be carried on. He should have told her first, she had that right. Didn't they just become friends, so what happened to that. Or is that for just his needs?!...

Another thing is, isn't he doing a bigamy?!...

As for the Precap -  He shouldn't even be asking and she shouldn't even be saying yes to it...

Sriti aka Pragya was the best thing in the episode that is stating the obvious, her helplessness and breakdown. The girl even whilst having no dialogues emotes her emotions soo great, her performance was phenomenal...

Giving a Monday type of episode and then throwing back in our faces, knowing that everyone is hiding something from him and not doing anything about it?!. How about investigating?!. Isn't it obvious it's something to do with divorce, marriage etc, so that only links to Pragya. Like the love of your life is hiding something from him, why does he not want to investigate?! That should be his first priority. She has given him too many hints since Mogambo track started. Atleast now he knows she's hiding something. Unless we're getting a flashback from him on the mandap day then that would only mean exposure which I don't see happening. So why is he not investigating?!...

CV's are not treating Abhi like a lead. From this pregnancy track Abhi is wearing a mini skirt in the relationship and Pragz is wearing the trousers in the relationship...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago