Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 17)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning girls! 
I watched today's episode against my better judgement and paying for it. 

Pragya, today I liked that we got to see your strong bond with Purab and Akash. I wish you can trust Abhi also to the same level. Trying to make Aliya see some sense is good too. I didn't like your behaviour with Abhi today, trying to get him to take a guilt trip is unbecoming of youOuch. Self-pity ( I don't need support, I will get used to living alone ) is so unlike youOuch, defiance and resilience to circumstances are your strong points. Tell him what he is begging to find out. If you don't let him see the dot, how is he going to connect? Thumbs Down. Once you finds out the truth, he will go on a guilt trip on his own, you owe this much to Abhi. You need to stop talking about plans and proofs, like right now. Getting really old. And why are you afraid of Abhi asking questions, didn't you want him to have a strong intuition,all alongShocked? Stopping the wedding on a technicality is not going to work girlie, it will only make him more stubborn. Of course, we are not privy to the whole context of the scene. 

Abhi, seems like we are losing you againConfused. You were raking Pragya with the right questions, don't give upClap. This is your battle, your love and life. Don't know why you have such a soft-corner for the Twitch, didn't question her even once about how she came from ice-cream to the lawyers' office and what her involvement is with the contract papersAngryAngry. Why not??What is this about prematurity, if true, you need to worry about health consequences for the baby, not whether the baby is jaaish or not? God, Abhi, wake up buddy, don't be so gullibleShocked. What is with lifting Pragya in your arms, this is sickeningConfusedwhen you are ready to move on. Have mercy on her. 

Purab, Akash, liked your banter with the Twitch. But that Twitch is really thick skinned, save your breath, just tell Abhi the truthLOL

Aliya, Twitch... can you fall any lower?AngryAngryAngry. This baby is doomed from its conceptionDead. Terrible, no words for you at all. Raj, still incomprehensible.

Dadi and other useless characters, I will save my breath. 

Writers, Abhigya scenes are sickening these days within their context. Terrible guys. And what is with Abhi wanting to lift herAngryAngryAngry, do you guys know he has made a firm decision about marrying the Twitch? We can't just turn off our brains and ogle at the eye-candy guys, this is leaving a bitter, bitter taste for most of us. Why do I feel like you never want to let go off the Twitch. I know I shouldn't expect social responsibility from soaps, but guys think about naive, young viewers to whom you are feeding this crap. 

Useless episode overallThumbs Down 

Edited by mili9 - 26 April 2016 at 5:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thoughts on Tonights Episode 4/26-GIF-Edition. 

NOTE: I apparently missed Shabz's amazing performance from yesterday and now I can't find links to it that work. Ermm Super bummed. However, I'm a little confused why we got such a proactive Abhi after 11 months of sulking out of NO WHERE?? Kinda dilutes the intensity of an otherwise exciting turn in the track. 

When Tanu openly offered Purab and Akaash to join her team...
(Tanu is Chandler in this situation)

Pukash are looking fineee. Embarrassed Okay, sorry back to the topic. So everyone is openly aware of Taakhil now. This whole convo is awkward. She's openly telling them to join her team? Why isn't she scared of the fact that so many ppl know about her and Nikhil? Are there any team members from Prada's team that she's aware about? Anyways, while they've managed to accomplish nothing for Pragz, I do appreciate Pukash's undying support to our girl. So far, whoever Tanu has managed to make an accomplice has only cared about money, so it was nice to see her offering them money and being rejected on her face. LOL they're willing to jump outta the moving car to stop Tabhi's marriage? Awww, cute, but guys, thats dangerous, please dont, okay? 

And Pukash, thank you for not being blackmailed into her "I'm pregnant, remember" speeches!! Favorite part of that scene!

When Aliyah confirms Tanu is 6 months pregnant...
(To CVs)

*water spits out of mouth* WHAAAT? You give us a timeframe of how long this track has been running? And while I should have been happy, you have actually confirmed that this whole exposing Tanu track has seriously taken at least FOUR MONTHS in KKB world? Y'all should have kept the time frame a secret, honestly. When you can drag the kidnapping week for two months and call it "a week," this 8 months could have easily been said to be only 2 months. *shaking head*

And ALSO, when Abhigya had come back from the jungle, Daadi had confirmed they'd been married for seven months...plus the 4-5 months now...

We should have gotten an Abhigya marriage anniversary and a bday for Pragz!! Just saying, if we're really going to talk about time. Either don't bring it up or be accurate about it. 

But guys...if she's six months pregnant...she's not pregnant. Theres an oddly-shaped pillow under those tight dresses. Trust me. She has already done something about it. I dont think Tanu is dumb enough to keep waiting for Abhi to marry her while she literally grows a Nikhil-looking baby in her? 

Er...is she? Btw, LOL to Aliyah for mentioning baby will look like Nikhil! 

When Raj kinda implies he's still evil, but then he wants you to also believe he's just playing with Taaliyah. 
funny dancing dance fun friends

Raj, what is going on in that brain? Please please please don't have evil khayaals in there! I thought Aliyah was going to switch sides to get on Abhirab's good side, but from her inner monologue, I dont see that happening. However, I do see only Tanu getting exposed during her exposure. Sorta like MMS, where Tanu was kept behind the veil. KKB doesn't let the net equilibrium of villians coming and going ever shift one way or the other-when one leaves, another enters through Tanu's window. 

Abhigya's scene...
(Abhi is Rachel in this situation)

Ooh, I actually liked the nok jhok. I like that he openly tells her he knows she's hiding something from him. And her reply! "I'm not lying...I'm just not telling you the truth." I love this. Because at least she has, yet again, reiterated that she indeed has a secret from him. Good job Pragz! Also, loved the political roles they gave to each other! She does tend to change the topic and go around in circles when it comes to coming to the point. *sigh* And he is definitely the oppositional leader! Idk, the convo seemed very couple-ish to me, so I approve. 

That GIF above is for when he catches her. He's so lost in her!! Oh hun, you had her in your life for 11 months! (Well idk anymore, considering Tanu is 6 months pregnant). Should have used that time wisely, dont ya think? 

OOH, BURN FROM PRAGZ! "I dont need your support...I'm going to have to get used to living on my own." Aww, the guilt he had when she said this. But Pragz, you know you're not really leaving him, na? So why giving him the guilt-trip? 

What Abhi is really thinking when he says he makes his own life decisions...
LOLL, she knows two months ahead that she's going to have a premature baby?? LOL Abhi don't fall for her dumb excuse, its an obvious trap! I know this is your first baby, so you don't know much, but maybe you should have spent the past 6 months reading a guide to pregnancy...you'd know this isn't true!! 

Abhi...when have you ever taken decisions about your life without anyone's influence?? Who are we kidding?

And why are you concerned what Pragz is going to think when you get married tomorrow? *crickets chirping* I think everyone knows you're getting married to Tanu, babe...was that not obvious...? And you really think Tanu is going to samjao Pragz? *rolling eyes* 

When Purab gave Pragz the "Sorry" Card...

AWW. Bulbul was a lucky girl in terms of getting Purab as a husband. Like how adorbss is he? And to think Abhi and Aliyah thought Purab and Pragya were ever a thing? 

Also on a serious note, now that Purab has given her a sorry card, do we never get to see this scene with Abhi and Pragya? Because whenever I want a certain Abhigya scene, it happens...just with someone else. 

PRECAP: WHAT EVEN. Abhi, you're getting married in twelve hours and you wanna carry Pragz in your arms? AND WHAAAT, YOU ADMIT YOU WERE ALWAYS LOST IN HER EYES AND WERE ATTRACTED TO HER THAT ONE DAY UNDER THE BRIDGE?? 

CVs, what are you doing to me...

Edited by Naina- - 26 April 2016 at 7:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hey guys am sitting down to watch!! excited for today...but i may be confused about what's in the ep and what's upcoming so we'll see Shocked
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
whyyy are prakash stuck driving tanu WHY

LOLOLOL AS IF SHE'S TRYING TO LURE THEM

tanu so damn clueless. but AWW HOW CUTEEE prakash turning on her. too cute too cute precious babies buy her out yes pls.

apne mayke chalejayegi
...yo tanu suno tum kaun uske pati ki ghar mein bhaite kha rahi ho? it's her house babe...abhi's not gonna get it back for you.

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
erm i think prakash just threatened her with unseemly violence which i do not endorse in fact i oppose it
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
pragsy at puja!! pragsy gorgeous in gold at puja!!

so aalu is an atheist like her brother. daadi did you even try with these two?

i love praliya scenes!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
awww prags too much na...leaving just to reunite the siblings. but of course...you're a heroine you have to say those things.

hey when did abhi sign the papers?

and ugh irritating to have aalu too equate divorce with pragya's eviction. i don't think they're entirely wrong but they are technically wrong so i don't like it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
abhigya divorce talk depresses me so much

"forget the legalities and get married" WELL DUH GIRLS WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT LONG SINCE

what sapne? tanu what THE HELL? she has dreams about her wedding? don't get married under these circumstances. yaaarrr stupidity has bounds bhi na.

lol aalu reminds us all of that time she stole bulbul's spot at the mandir good job CVs you remember stuff

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top