India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 16)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wondering if it's a false alarm, Mina:)!

Why focus on Nikhil? That contract was like 2 episodes ago. Wish they went after Tanu and divorce docs. Abhi saying he'll talk to them later is like never!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I just can't get over the absolute mindf---ery of the CVs actually showing Abhi turning from person to person for the truth and no one telling him anything...that's what we've been seeing all this time but they showed it so literally, so concentrated, I just...gah!!! Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlxaviaraSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

I just can't get over the absolute mindf---ery of the CVs actually showing Abhi turning from person to person for the truth and no one telling him anything...that's what we've been seeing all this time but they showed it so literally, so concentrated, I just...gah!!! Shocked

I am with you, Mina. I don't understand this absolute fear of Team Pragya to tell him the truth, even when he is asking. Isn't this what they wanted? Don't understand why they try to distract him and redirect him to something else. Terrible. 

@ Prani... you are scaring me. I also wondered why they didn't deal with the divorce and the Twitch today. Is Nikhil going to try to hurt Abhi or Pragya? Don't want to go there please. Is this just to drag the Twitch menace some more and will they just concentrate on getting rid of Nikhil now. ShockedGod save us. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Cerealgirlxaviara-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Mili, you covered so many great pointsClap. I agree with your take on the epi!! 

Pragya,  When Abhi is asking you directly what you are hiding, aren't you supposed to tell him now? ConfusedIsn't your ultimate goal that he knows the truth, so why are you all uncomfortable and redirecting conversation when he is doubting and asking the right questions? Ouch I don't like you turning back into the Mugambo mode while talking to Abhi in the carThumbs Down

bold - I felt Pragya should have said something about the contract. She should have looked at the document too.  She's the boss! That surprised me.  I know she wouldn't have said anything about divorce papers and and tabhi wedding, she could have said Tanu is threatening to send them to jail. 

Italics - I haven't figure out who she is. I thought she's plain Pragya now??

Purab-Aakash, both of you did OK today. Glad to see your bond with Pragya. Glad that you told Abhi upfront that you came to tell Pragya about this unfair contract, hopefully not leading up to another MU and twisting of truth by the Twitch. But again why are you all uncomfortable when Abhi is asking leading questions? OuchThis is what you wanted all along, right? 

Yeah, they both didn't have much to lose. They could have said Tanu is threatening them and Pragya. Yes, good thing Tanu can't twist this and create misunderstandings.

Good episode when we thought we should drop the show. Thank you writers, continue and  don't take us back into the dumps. 

Abhi pumped oxygen into the show for now. But I get this feeling it's an short term fix. He let the lawyer, Nikhil, and Tanu go. That tells me more drag!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9-Nive-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, don't mean to scare anyone!! ShockedTongue.  I know this has been an ordeal just to watch this track.  I don' think anything will happen to Abhi because he's everybody's cash cow.LOLLOL

Abhi confronting Nikhil for a smaller crime and not the real one tells me there could be more dragging. IDK what to make of it!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by mili9

Mili, you covered so many great pointsClap. I agree with your take on the epi!! 

Pragya,  When Abhi is asking you directly what you are hiding, aren't you supposed to tell him now? ConfusedIsn't your ultimate goal that he knows the truth, so why are you all uncomfortable and redirecting conversation when he is doubting and asking the right questions? Ouch I don't like you turning back into the Mugambo mode while talking to Abhi in the carThumbs Down

bold - I felt Pragya should have said something about the contract. She should have looked at the document too.  She's the boss! That surprised me.  I know she wouldn't have said anything about divorce papers and and tabhi wedding, she could have said Tanu is threatening to send them to jail. 

Italics - I haven't figure out who she is. I thought she's plain Pragya now??

Purab-Aakash, both of you did OK today. Glad to see your bond with Pragya. Glad that you told Abhi upfront that you came to tell Pragya about this unfair contract, hopefully not leading up to another MU and twisting of truth by the Twitch. But again why are you all uncomfortable when Abhi is asking leading questions? OuchThis is what you wanted all along, right? 

Yeah, they both didn't have much to lose. They could have said Tanu is threatening them and Pragya. Yes, good thing Tanu can't twist this and create misunderstandings.

Good episode when we thought we should drop the show. Thank you writers, continue and  don't take us back into the dumps. 

Abhi pumped oxygen into the show for now. But I get this feeling it's an short term fix. He let the lawyer, Nikhil, and Tanu go. That tells me more drag!! 

No worries, Prani.  Not really scared. We will be all fine. 

As far as Mugambo mode, Idk, why I felt that way. Instead of plain speaking Pragya, I felt like she reverted back to abstract speaking, dodging Pragya at that moment in the car. Tired of seeing this aspect of her over the last 8 months, her inability to speak up in crucial moments. Seems so out of character for her. She always gave a piece of her mind to Abhi in the past, right? May be it is just a passing moment. 

Edited by mili9 - 25 April 2016 at 10:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rampoiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Space-Creation Groupbie
Space-Creation
Space-Creation

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
All of them deserved to be punshed by Abhi, especially Pragya! For how long they gonna fool him Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
The best thing in the episode today was the beauty of sriti, she was Absolutely beautiful Tongue
Pragya and Alia scene intressant 
She told him, if his departure arranges the things between her and her brother, she would have gone with pleasure 
But Alia will not listen, his hatred is stronger than his reason 

Our hero Abhi has forgotten everything that happened yesterday when pragya fell on him, all his doudts disppeared Confused

Saturday, pragya offered his friendship Abhi, he kissed 
tomorrow he asks of the hug her for the last time 
I wonder, what will be his 3rd request? 

After divorce even, I would have thought that going their separate room , but not Confused

Edited by kratikamonange - 26 April 2016 at 3:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationmili9poiu123Raji9CerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top