Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 149)

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

After watching today's epi, I feel we're in for terrible episodes in the next few weeks. Can I hang in there??

Now it's going to be Abhi being nice to Tanu and both of them being together.  He's feeling too guilty and Tanu's going to milk this just to rub it in for Pragya.

I feel tabhi relationship may break Pragya emotionally now.  Something may happen and she tries to tell him baby truth and he won't believe.  And Pragya will walks out. Run now, Pragz. Now!

what type of relatin tabhi has he is caring just for baby and baby mom 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

After watching today's epi, I feel we're in for terrible episodes in the next few weeks. Can I hang in there??

Now it's going to be Abhi being nice to Tanu and both of them being together.  He's feeling too guilty and Tanu's going to milk this just to rub it in for Pragya.

I feel tabhi relationship may break Pragya emotionally now.  Something may happen and she tries to tell him baby truth and he won't believe.  And Pragya will walk out. Run now, Pragz. Now!

Prani /I think the opposite is gonna happen..

From the segment its clear tat even though Abhi brings EV back to MM hez not behaving the same way with her like before. He only went ot help her wen she acted as if shez falling while climbing the stairs.. 

and from Abhi - Daadi scene n upcoming segment it looks like hez more into Pragya..  and hez only looking out for the baby n not EV.. 

EV might try to show Pragya things like u said n Pragya might get upset.. but tat would be only  1 side of the coin n slowly Abhi might catch ~EV in her plans red handed from here on... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
How are you gals Hug
LOL broke my KB fast and watched the Vadapav scene ..All thanks to Ani..

OMG .. I am back to Abhigya shipping Embarrassed  .. But I seriously liked the scene .. Strictly avoided knowing before and after context of the scene .. But .. Pragya Pragya Pragya .. I keep saying this and would love to say it again ..she is the purest soul ..Day Dreaming .. 

Giving last Vadapav to Abhi is like Motherly gesture which is purest form of loving .. I love her for those qualities ..Wow Abhi sharing it with her is nice gesture too ..
I am sure she must have had a awful ful day .. And at the end .. offering her shoulder to him ..
She is too nice to plan, plot and deal with such evil people .. I wish Abhi jumps into game take the lead ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl-jaya--Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Prani /I think the opposite is gonna happen..

From the segment its clear tat even though Abhi brings EV back to MM hez not behaving the same way with her like before. He only went ot help her wen she acted as if shez falling while climbing the stairs.. 

and from Abhi - Daadi scene n upcoming segment it looks like hez more into Pragya..  and hez only looking out for the baby n not EV.. 

EV might try to show Pragya things like u said n Pragya might get upset.. but tat would be only  1 side of the coin n slowly Abhi might catch ~EV in her plans red handed from here on... 
[/QUOTE] 

I hope you're right, Sowmi!! I don't want to see Tanu doing her drama and Abhi feeling guilty for the baby. They're trying to make this exposure track funny. Just expose that Tanu! 

Edited by Cerealgirl - 05 June 2016 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Guys, I actually watched all the episodes and I wrote the reviews and NOT A SINGLE ONE POSTED because they said I had gibberish words.  In retrospect, I might have written gibberish words due to anger. 
But basically...

When I realized Daadi went Solo on the exposure plan without Pragya.

If that face isn't proof enough of how I feel. 

So Daadi decides to stay shut when Pragya and Sarla get accused and utterly humiliated by the OG crew at MM. And then when it comes time to prove that the accusation was indeed wrong, lets NOT include Pragya and actually show her how mahaan I AM. Lets show her HOW lucky she is to HAVE ME. Lets make this ALL ABOUT ME. 

When Daadi got rejected by RoDaadi's husband, I'm guessing bohat dil pe lagi thi. Because Daadi now has this obsession to be liked by EVERYONE. Including Tanu, because of which Tanu has been able to stay in this house for so long. Exposing Tanu has never been the priority for Daadi. Its not to prove Pragya is the best bahu/wife Abhi could find, as others mention at times. Its not to make Abhi responsible. Its to prove that RoDaadi's husband lost out on gem of person that Daadi thinks she is. Its to prove that she's the boss and she can still get with it. If this gets Daadi all the hugs and kisses, she's going to keep dragging this exposure forever. Not like it hasn't been forever. 

I need anger management classes because of Daadi now. 

When I realized Abhi wasn't part of the plan.
I'm going to stop believing anything Abhi says now.
So, unlike what Abhi said earlier, he in fact did believe Sarla stole the money. And without much proofs. And here, its taking one proof backed by another proof backed by another proof for Abhi to even doubt that Tanu was the stealer. Which makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE because Abhi, when you and Tanu were "in love" at one point, do you NOT remember how cunning she was?? HELLO. She helped you revenge marry Pragz, she helped you try to accuse Pragya of stealing the Puliyah engagement ring, she helped you hurt and belittle Pragz at every moment you guys could. So why is it so hard to believe that the same Tanu, who btw took "advantage" of you one MMS night, could do wrong???

And WHY IS HE FLASHBACKING TO TABHI MEMORIES? The fact that he is means that he still has some feelings for her. He's still a confused bachcha. WHYYY? And how quickly he goes back to feeling guilty when Tanu falls. *eyerolls* You can't force someone out of a guy's life unless he is proactive about it himself. And unfortunately, Abhi has never ever ever been proactive about removing Tanu from his life. So Daadi and her gang can try as they might, but until Abhi wants her out, its not happening. 

Yes, he thinks hes the baby daddy, so thats the reason he's not proactive. OKAY. He's never been proactive in even trying to figure out whether Tanu was lying. Why should have Pragya believed in Abhi to not be the baby daddy when ABHI never doubted he was the baby daddy? And ever since that hospital episode, he's never made a decision and then ACTED upon it. Even now, yayyy, he threw out Tanu for good! Well, not for good...only until she gets hurt. Which she did...and now she's back. *EYEROLL on REPEAT* I'm so mad at this Daadi-pota right now. 

When You Realize Pragya's actual Role in KKB these days
She gets to stand like Deepika. Stand at a distance, cry/smile, look pretty and be no part in the exposing plans. She gets to stand like a ditz in those. But when it comes to failing plans, Daadi makes sure Pragya is in charge while she sits back and watches while eating popcorn. 

Pragz, go home to Chembur. I love you and thats why I say this with the utmost care and love. I feel like Daadi is slowly chipping away parts of you to be considered a functional human being sometimes. You're supposed to bear the accusations, stay in MM, watch Daadi take the homecoming crown in exposing Tanu, still understand when Abhi takes back his "throw out Tanu" statement, see Taakhil plan against you, and you remain silent through it all. Of course, you have a choice to speak up. But then again, Abhi kinda proved that he'll need a mountain full of proofs to believe he's not the baby daddy. So yeah...that sucks. 

The gif above is also for the Abhigya feeding each other scene.  I can cross it off my bucket list finally. 

Edited by Naina- - 06 June 2016 at 11:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationRaji9-jaya--Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Nainu... Hug
once again perfect Gif's... 

I was really laughing very very hard for ur Daadi explanation... ROFL

anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with Sowmi, Naina!! Smile  Gifs were spot on! Laughing so much at your dadi expressions!!

You select the best pics of Deepika for your reviews!

I do laugh so much and I need to laugh so much after the awful episodes. Thanks for your laughter therapy, Nainzzz!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutieeNaina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Monday June 6 epi  Nonsense epi

I did not like the lousy epi. Bad, lousy epi.

Mithali surprised me. Now she thinks Pragya can help her patch up with Raj? Wow, how selfish people are!!

Well dadi, you played this all so wrong. You underestimated Tanu. And haven't done enough for Pragya.

Takhil have become too evil. Too dramatic.

CV's: I I do not like you making fun of Pragya's good heart. You created her. Have some integrity in preserving her character. Do not mock her humanity. Her kindness. She is why the show is worth watching. Don't ruin that.

And CV's: Get creative and come up with better ideas. The premise of this track - that Abhi won't believe is too stupid.  This stalemate with Abhi, Tanu, and the team stinks.  You can do better.

Precap - abhigya scene - All I can say is Praggy is so nice. Abhi, cut the cord with Tanu. And give your full attention to Praggy.

anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top