Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 147)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TELLING ABHI ABOUT THE BABY TRUTH AT LEAST NOWAngry

I don't want to watch Tanu's awful scenes now.  All the characters are looking really bad because of that. Tanu is cheating. Abhi is melting. And Praggy is falling all over him. I can't deal with this.

OK, just so that I survive this crap I''m making an assumption - that Tanu and Abhi are an item and Pragya is an on-demand angel who helps out confused people dealing with evil GFs.

If I see any abhigya scenes, I'm going to tell myself I'm hallucinating.  

Edited by Cerealgirl - 04 June 2016 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

After watching today's epi, I feel we're in for terrible episodes in the next few weeks. Can I hang in there??

Now it's going to be Abhi being nice to Tanu and both of them being together.  He's feeling too guilty and Tanu's going to milk this just to rub it in for Pragya.

I feel tabhi relationship may break Pragya emotionally now.  Something may happen and she tries to tell him baby truth and he won't believe.  And Pragya will walk out. Run now, Pragz. Now!

Edited by Cerealgirl - 04 June 2016 at 11:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Sat June 4 epi                                                What a mess!  Crazy, senseless epi

Pragya and Nikhil - Pragya lectures he's a lousy parent. Like we didn't know. Prakil clashing in the open. So weird.

Guilty Abhi with Tanu on bed - WTH! AngryAbhi's 180 degree turn! Get the hell out of my life to I screwed up and my whole family will take care of her. OMG. Screaming now...

Team is guessing Tanu may have planned this. Good. Now keep an eye on her room and expose her, Purab.

Sarla ma - dadi are singing like choir girls about himmat rakho, sabr chahiye abi, sab teekh hojayega, etc. meant for us. Yeah, thanks ma and dadi, no, not helping us!! Abhi - Sarla ma's sorries and ashirwad were over the top. They have to do this now?? Shocked  Them joking about Praggy and leaving her out - me no like at all.

Mithali and tauji are acting as intepreters/sutradharis/narrators in this tabhi vs abhigya fight. Or Pragya vs Tanu. Tauji thinks Pragya will win and Mithali doesn't. Tauji thinks Mithali will owe her 40,000 in this bet. Wow! Look at CV's guts to actually have comic relief about their own plot! OMG! CV's have no respect, no respect whatsoever to viewers! Never seen an entertainment that makes fun of its own plot and the viewers! OMG!

Takhil gloating - These 2 are high end villains. Go ahead, make fun of Praggy. Let's see who has the last laugh. So this is planned. And dadi gave her this idea. Great, dadi! Tanu directly messing with Abhi is the best thing she's done. She will get exposed.  So this falling down is to get sympathy. But that sympathy will turn to anger soon.  

Abhigya scenes - Why o why does she have to be nice to him? That wily Tanu is dragging Abhi to her. And Praggy is supporting that? This context is too terrible and stinks of misogyny. So a heroic woman is one who returns a husband's blunder against her with love? So this is the only path left for Praggy to get her husband? Instead of making her tell the truth, CV's think it's better to show the glory of her love. This saccha pyaar will bring him back to her? Oh lord, this is so 17th century. I do not like this message at all.

Reminds me of 2 cats and monkey panchatantra tale. Cats fighting over food or something.  Monkey comes by and says it'll divide equally between them and eats it all up. So Praggy and Tanu are fighting for Abhi's "love". Abhi seems to have divided his love between them - Pragz is the kumkum bearer (@tia's created this) and Tanu is the child bearer! Twist could be Abhi the monkey would walk away from both the "cats" in his life. Or Praggy walks away from them!! 

At the same time, I'm stunned how CV's show Praggy as a decent person who genuinely cares about people - Nikhil or Abhi. That I love. Not that she's nice to them. That she's nice! Period. Whatever is going on in her life, her humanity is amazing. Returning evil with kindness - wow, she is amazing.  Yeah, when they make fun of that, it's hard to see. But she is who she is.

More than romance, Praggy stunned me with her kindness in that vada pav scene. She's going through hell in her life/marriage and Praggy brings him the last vada pav. I'm glad Abhi split it with her, and got her water. Why is she saying thank you to him! No, Praggy he should be saying it. She's crazy. And offers a shoulder for him to rest. I liked the script and direction here. She is a pillar of strength for him. He leans on her. Here CV's have broken gender stereotypes.  Thank you, CV's, for retaining selflessness of Praggy's character. She's pure gold, kanchan, bangaram!!

Precap - Nikhil threatens Pragya. Exposure is going on now. Need strength to last through tabhi and takhil scenes.  Crazy epi. 

Edited by Cerealgirl - 04 June 2016 at 11:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Sat June 4 epi                                                What a mess!  Crazy, senseless epi

Pragya and Nikhil - Pragya lectures he's a lousy parent. Like we didn't know. Prakil clashing in the open. So weird.

Guilty Abhi with Tanu on bed - WTH! AngryAbhi's 180 degree turn! Get the hell out of my life to I screwed up and my whole family will take care of her. OMG. Screaming now...

Team is guessing Tanu may have planned this. Good. Now keep an eye on her room and expose her, Purab.

Sarla ma - dadi are singing like choir girls about himmat rakho, sabr chahiye abi, sab teekh hojayega, etc. meant for us. Yeah, thanks ma and dadi, no, not helping us!! Abhi - Sarla ma's sorries and ashirwad were over the top. They have to do this now?? Shocked  Them joking about Praggy and leaving her out - me no like at all.

Mithali and tauji are acting as intepreters/sutradharis/narrators in this tabhi vs abhigya fight. Or Pragya vs Tanu. Tauji thinks Pragya will win and Mithali doesn't. Tauji thinks Mithali will owe her 40,000 in this bet. Wow! Look at CV's guts to actually have comic relief about their own plot! OMG! CV's have no respect, no respect whatsoever to viewers! Never seen an entertainment that makes fun of its own plot and the viewers! OMG!

Takhil gloating - These 2 are high end villains. Go ahead, make fun of Praggy. Let's see who has the last laugh. So this is planned. And dadi gave her this idea. Great, dadi! Tanu directly messing with Abhi is the best thing she's done. She will get exposed.  So this falling down is to get sympathy. But that sympathy will turn to anger soon.  

Abhigya scenes - Why o why does she have to be nice to him? That wily Tanu is dragging Abhi to her. And Praggy is supporting that? This context is too terrible and stinks of misogyny. So a heroic woman is one who returns a husband's blunder against her with love? So this is the only path left for Praggy to get her husband? Instead of making her tell the truth, CV's think it's better to show the glory of her love. This saccha pyaar will bring him back to her? Oh lord, this is so 17th century. I do not like this message at all.

Reminds me of 2 cats and monkey panchatantra tale. Cats fighting over food or something.  Monkey comes by and says it'll divide equally between them and eats it all up. So Praggy and Tanu are fighting for Abhi's "love". Abhi seems to have divided his love between them - Pragz is the kumkum bearer (@tia's created this) and Tanu is the child bearer! Twist could be Abhi the monkey would walk away from both the "cats" in his life. Or Praggy walks away from them!! 

At the same time, I'm stunned how CV's show Praggy as a decent person who genuinely cares about people - Nikhil or Abhi. That I love. Not that she's nice to them. That she's nice! Period. Whatever is going on in her life, her humanity is amazing. Returning evil with kindness - wow, she is amazing.  Yeah, when they make fun of that, it's hard to see. But she is who she is.

More than romance, Praggy stunned me with her kindness in that vada pav scene. She's going through hell in her life/marriage and Praggy brings him the last vada pav. I'm glad Abhi split it with her, and got her water. Why is she saying thank you to him! No, Praggy he should be saying it. She's crazy. And offers a shoulder for him to rest. I liked the script and direction here. She is a pillar of strength for him. He leans on her. Here CV's have broken gender stereotypes.  Thank you, CV's, for retaining selflessness of Praggy's character. She's pure gold, kanchan, bangaram!!

Precap - Nikhil threatens Pragya. Exposure is going on now. Need strength to last through tabhi and takhil scenes.  Crazy epi. 

abhi with tanu on bed how Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

After watching today's epi, I feel we're in for terrible episodes in the next few weeks. Can I hang in there??

Now it's going to be Abhi being nice to Tanu and both of them being together.  He's feeling too guilty and Tanu's going to milk this just to rub it in for Pragya.

I feel tabhi relationship may break Pragya emotionally now.  Something may happen and she tries to tell him baby truth and he won't believe.  And Pragya will walks out. Run now, Pragz. Now!

what type of relatin tabhi has he is caring just for baby and baby mom 

Cerealgirl

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged

I feel tabhi relationship may break Pragya emotionally now.  Something may happen and she tries to tell him baby truth and he won't believe.  And Pragya will walk out. Run now, Pragz. Now!

Prani /I think the opposite is gonna happen..

From the segment its clear tat even though Abhi brings EV back to MM hez not behaving the same way with her like before. He only went ot help her wen she acted as if shez falling while climbing the stairs.. 

and from Abhi - Daadi scene n upcoming segment it looks like hez more into Pragya..  and hez only looking out for the baby n not EV.. 

EV might try to show Pragya things like u said n Pragya might get upset.. but tat would be only  1 side of the coin n slowly Abhi might catch ~EV in her plans red handed from here on... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
How are you gals Hug
LOL broke my KB fast and watched the Vadapav scene ..All thanks to Ani..

OMG .. I am back to Abhigya shipping Embarrassed  .. But I seriously liked the scene .. Strictly avoided knowing before and after context of the scene .. But .. Pragya Pragya Pragya .. I keep saying this and would love to say it again ..she is the purest soul ..Day Dreaming .. 

Giving last Vadapav to Abhi is like Motherly gesture which is purest form of loving .. I love her for those qualities ..Wow Abhi sharing it with her is nice gesture too ..
I am sure she must have had a awful ful day .. And at the end .. offering her shoulder to him ..
She is too nice to plan, plot and deal with such evil people .. I wish Abhi jumps into game take the lead ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirl-jaya--Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Prani /I think the opposite is gonna happen..

From the segment its clear tat even though Abhi brings EV back to MM hez not behaving the same way with her like before. He only went ot help her wen she acted as if shez falling while climbing the stairs.. 

and from Abhi - Daadi scene n upcoming segment it looks like hez more into Pragya..  and hez only looking out for the baby n not EV.. 

EV might try to show Pragya things like u said n Pragya might get upset.. but tat would be only  1 side of the coin n slowly Abhi might catch ~EV in her plans red handed from here on... 
[/QUOTE] 

I hope you're right, Sowmi!! I don't want to see Tanu doing her drama and Abhi feeling guilty for the baby. They're trying to make this exposure track funny. Just expose that Tanu! 

Edited by Cerealgirl - 05 June 2016 at 11:38am

Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top