Posted: 03 June 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Trish Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Trishu was just gonna ask you to repost! Ty!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Tanhi breakup???? When did that happen. "I hate you get out of the house I want nothing to do with you" is not a breakup. It's a spur of the moment reaction that can change with the winds. A break up is, "I am disgusted by what you did and it makes me more sure than ever I can't spend my life with you. I didn't want to be with you anymore anyway. It doesn't matter what you say or do, no matter what happens in the future, we are done. I love someone else and I am moving on. My lawyer will talk to yours about custody for the baby. By the way you seem morally unfit for parenthood so since I'm so disgusted by you I will have to consider whether my child is safe with you anyway."

And I have lots more to say on other stuff but no time! Interesting posts guys! Raji take a week or longer break and you will feel better! CVS won't give us a break so we have to do it ourselves when necessary ;)

Thank you Mina.. Agree , This is not a breakup too ..  That is my bad .. I got deluded with Tabhi breakup just like Abhigya love .. Now both are looking hollow to me .. Cry

I am seriously  pissed off more than ever with both lead characters now ..

I always have difficulty in accepting Abhi, the country only RS forever juggling between his priorities. Now it is more annoying to me after seeing a glimpse of his priorities ..
Never got  convinced with the way he over reacts to each blow he gets and next day he behaves as if nothing happened before .. Almost all emotions are momentary .. No stand to any of the emotion after that heat of the emotion cools off .. be it hurt , be it love , be it hate .. Nothing constant .. So his love towards Pragya is a big question mark for me .. It is more about he finding peace and comfort rather than mutual happiness ..
The thought Abhi could go to extent of romancing and seducing Pragya keeping Tabhi alive in his mind is dreadful enough for me ..Dead Dead 

And Pragya's  dialogue to YKW .. "Could you see yourself what you have become?" .. That moment I want to get into screen and ask the same question to Pragya .. Gal .. do you realize what you have become ..Argh ..
And for whom .. She changed her self and fighting for a person who considers her as one of the priorities and that comes always second.. Who cannot feel her tears even she is few inches away .. never can interpret either her Love or Pain ..  who always need some one else to push even to talk to her ..
Hope no girl in real world take Pragya as example and kill her own self to cater a  Man's needs who approaches her only when there is emotional craving from him , other wise acts if she does not exist in the world at all .. AngryAngry

Thanks for putting your perspective and sorry for ranting ..

Edited by Raji9 - 03 June 2016 at 6:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Never be sorry for ranting!!! Where can we do that if not here? Wink Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Raji, like you, I too saw Abhi yelling to Tanu that he's breaking all relations with her as his way of breaking up.Smile  Nothing is right in this show -  abhigya marriage and romance, takhil pregnancy, so not surprised that tabhi break up is not done right either for me.  Abhi's way of handling conflicts is questionable, but this is as good it gets for a break up!!

Well, actually, it doesn't matter if its break up or not because she made sure she got his attention again with her fall.LOL We know they can never really break up until the truth is out!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9-jaya--Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Fri June 3 epi                                     AYYO! 

So Tanu thinks about her good times with Abhi in MM. She misses Aliya's evil mind now. Why did Abhi even call her? She falls down the stairs as Abhi watches. Mithali and tauji keep bickering who won the bet about Tanu - is she in or out of MM. I don't know if Tanu tripped and fell or if she did this on purpose. She is like chewing gum stuck on your shoe. Can't get rid of her.

Heavy drama! Abhi worrying about Tanu.  Just last episode he wanted her out of his life and now he's drowning in guilt and full of concern.  Don't swing so much, Abhi. Center yourself pal! IDK, before Abhi never cared who he beat up. Now he blames himself too much. Extremes! I feel making Abhi feel so guilty is to turn this into anger when he finds out baby truth.

Praggy calls Nikhil to inform him out of duty.  Weird convo. All of them are at the hospital. Including Nikhil. The doctor does his own drama. Baccha ke father's name!! Pure drama. I understand worrying, but I didn't get Abhi's shivering to fill/sign the form.  If he signs he becomes responsible for bad media? Like he's responsible for her fall? I don't believe it's real worry about the baby. When he's fallen out of love with Tanu, his worry is too overwhelming. Nikhil suspects Pragya. But Praggy has no plans to catch him!!

Praggy sat next to Abhi and tried to console him that it's not his fault and he shouldn't blame himself for Tanu's condition. Pragya came this close to telling him it's not his child, but the doc interrupted. That scene felt so bizarre and surreal to me that I laughed.

Yeah, she's consoling her husband who's worried about his baby mama and his baby when she knows it's not his baby and the baby mama is cheating him. Abhi is asking her for support at this "difficult" time and she agrees.  Most lunatic and illogical plot.  I can't believe this show thrives so much on a lie. Looks like CV's want Abhi to find out the truth himself.   

Pragya and Abhi's lines did not make any sense to me. Rubbish. Doctor blames Abhi for this too. Based on what? Doc suggests Tanu to see a psychiatrist.  Good idea, doc. She's a pyscho!

I feel we're getting close to baby truth exposure.  Vinasakaale vipareeta buddhi - Tanu said that herself. If she fell on purpose, then it's vipareet buddhi. She's getting desperate and that'll destroy her.  Taaliya always failed. Takhil failed too.  Tanu by herself is sure to lose.  Now she openly played Abhi. No takhil planning. No challenges with Pragya. She has directly tried to deceive Abhi - if she fell on purpose.  So I do feel she'll lose.

So glad Rachna raised these questions. Finally they figured out how Tanu beats everyone - by deceiving.  I get the feeling Purab will probably look into this and do something about it like Akash did for missing money.

Precap - Nikhil doesn't think Tanu will leave MM now.  Hard to watch epi, but I think it's moving in the right direction. 

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ahhh Prani... agree with each n every point of urs.. thats exactly wat m thinking.. 
Thankyou for saying this..  coz  I really felt hard to express my views on Friday's episode.. and u said everything.. Hug

Yes. Abhi feeling thiss guilty might mean he might find out things by himself.. once back in MM EV wont get the attention she got before her theft exposure from Abhi.. thats evident from the segment.. 
I think if she comes to knw tat Ab hi is planning to propose Pragya on her bday n try to ruin it by again facking some pain etc he might catch her n blast her offf 

even i feel the end is near.. things might end before august of this year.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Cerealgirl

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Reposting the next EDT link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4640540&PID=134320767&#p134320767

Trishh, thank you!!!

Okay, guys. I'm still trying to figure out where I left off. Beware of all spamming here for the next two days-hopefully of happy reviews! 

anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top