Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 146)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Pranz we have so many instances of Tanu stating to herself and to Niks and to Prags and maybe to Aalu that the baby is Nikhil's, how does that fit with Tanu delusionally believing that it's Abhi's?

Well, first off, she's got a split personality issue, I way I see her Mina-MA.  She's got all kinds of psychoses and belongs in DSM.  As a friend and as a criminal, she's quite sane.  It's not that she does not know it's Nikhil's; she does and he does and yet she talked him into going along her plan or he's riding along?

But when it comes to Abhi, all logic and reasoning is out of the question for her. It's like she covets him without any boundaried. With Pragya, she's worse - totally in denial and totally defensive about her truth. Even if the baby truth comes out, there's no way Tanu will retreat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anamika.viji

Oh god! If abhi politely asked prags for divorce she would probably agree!!!!
True Ouch..
But I want her to tell him the truth of baby to him n give him divorce & leave mm ..
No hugging,wigging ...crying ...

Stop fooling us Ouch

If she told him the truth why would she divorce and leave? I don't get it Confused

Becos he is a proof -aholic!! He won't believe wht pragya says !! Becos the list of crimes of T is long !! Just knowing tht she did stole the money n blamed sarla ma...he couldn't believe tht she did tht ...they had so many proof to prove tht T only stole tht money ..in other cases , pragya has no proof except hee ma ,sadly.. unfortunately if she present her ,he may think they r taking revenge in his so called honewale bache ki ma !!Ouch

In fact , if he ask for divorce again( which is going to happen surely )..he may shed some tears n hug her..and will ask him to give divorce to give his waris his name Dead...I want pragya to tell him all truth abt T ...from stealing neels confession video duringthe kumkum hall case, MMS track CD proof damaging,,T's plan to burn her in tht Raven , sarla ma kidnap, accident ,trying to kill pragya , why pragya took LM avatar everything...how she came to know tht T's baby is not abhi's ...how she tried to find real baby daddy..& who is he ... he is helping her to cheat on abhi n marry abhi ...do u think abhi can handle this ?! 

He will ask proof ..n won't believe pragya ..will say tht pragya is trying to take revenge on T ...so she has to give him divorce n leave him ...let him decide his fate !! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
mina prani rajji viji sowni cool down that flashback is shown just to drag the story further abhi didnt expect her to stealhr has never seen her crimes in 2 years this the firsttime he is seeing he is confised like how can she do that who is going to hemorger of his childand the girlwhom he clail to love he has no ideathat flashback was shownabout how abhi no idea abt tanuevilness he is feeling bad might he he expect tanu to he good and might be he treat her as afriend she hasbeen in his for long one role of relation is that he nevwr loved now never ever for me i hv never understand abhi love for pragya so i request cv to bring next male lead to pragya pragya betttermarry mature man who wil teach her how to live life and value herself and speak truth rather than hanging this. i dont feel pity for abhi his fault his crimes his mistakes pragya lieing coz pf dadi his not trusting herin married life is a prrof pragya doing this

Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Anisha, abhi knows abt T to an extent ...he saw how she planned to throw pragya out of MM during pranu track ...when she did tht ,why can't she do this or more than tht ?!
Anyhow ,will see how abhi reacts when ykw bring tht old topic of tabhi wedding again 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
grr .. I dont know whom to curse Cvs  or just my self for ever expecting better things from CVs and getting fooled again and again..
I realized I am deluded with assumption of Tabhi breakup happened .. I have been thinking there is no Tabhi relation exists any more ..

I always have issues on why Abhi did not cut off his ties  with YKW before confessing his love to Pragya .. But never assumed that angle will get highlighted in certain point of time

Yes YKW is correct in her POV up to some extent .. When did Abhi actually breakup with her? .. He just keeps saying he loves Pragya but he said he hates Pragya also as many number of times .. And his love for Pragya that he keeps claiming never got materialized according to her .. According to YKW , she entered Abhi's life before than Pragya and could take their relationship till the extent of sharing bed .. So according to her, Tabhi is more stronger than Abhigya ..Now I get it , why she keeps taunting Pragya not able to share bed with her husband .. AngryAngry .. She sees that as weak point in Abhigya relation and inability in Pragya Angry AngryAngry(1000 more) as she never understands the emotional depth it has..

So no wonder she says and believes Abhi is her and she has more right than Pragya .. Abhi never breaking up with her gives that audacity to her ..And she kind of know her power on him based on number of times he got manipulated by her ..

And I cant believe So just in yesterday's episode Tabhi break up happened according to Abhi .. And that delusional woman still dont consider this as breakup ..

I did not find his expressions either disgust or angry .. He is hurt .. What does that suggest?  her presence matters to him .. And that FB scene about their good times is Dead .. Dont know what is intent of showing them now ..And mainly what is hurting him ? Did he never expect YKW turn bad ?? What is the base for having so much trust on her ??  What is YKW to Abhi ???
 If it is really matter to him , why does not her consider YKW feelings before making Pragya to confess her Love? Does he expect Pragya accepts his love and YKW accepts Abhigya and both women have harmony and he has everything in his life ??? Dead

And what is Pragya and Abhigya to him ?? some where corner of his mind , he is still on two boats DeadDead

And even if baby truth comes out , how much right and authenticity Abhi will have to punish ykw??  Because Abhi never shared his share of romancing Pragya with his other woman .. YKW got pregnant out of one night stand and never showed any romantic interest on any man other than Abhi .. But Abhi has good number of times that he lost in them moment of intimacy with Pragz. If there was no resistance from Pragz , it would have been easily get into next level .

This all tangled mess has to be cleared before Abhigya happens ..I just hate the after all these 600 episodes we came to a point  comparing Tabhi Vs Abhigya again .. They killed Abhigya a little today .. And  I fear the coming episodes will dig deeper hole and bury it inside..

Pragya is insane to spend time on preaching a creature like ykw .. why would any one as vicious as her get effected by her words ???

Whole episode is to highlight YKW pov on Tabhi ..Dead .. I am feeling I cant take it any more .. I seriously need a break ..Thanks a lot gals for bearing my rant ON and OFF here .. You people are awesome Hug

Edited by Raji9 - 03 June 2016 at 1:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged

When I grow up I want to be Taiji Big smile
(just amused at her lying on the bed)

ROFLROFL Best bit of mina show!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Tanhi breakup???? When did that happen. "I hate you get out of the house I want nothing to do with you" is not a breakup. It's a spur of the moment reaction that can change with the winds. A break up is, "I am disgusted by what you did and it makes me more sure than ever I can't spend my life with you. I didn't want to be with you anymore anyway. It doesn't matter what you say or do, no matter what happens in the future, we are done. I love someone else and I am moving on. My lawyer will talk to yours about custody for the baby. By the way you seem morally unfit for parenthood so since I'm so disgusted by you I will have to consider whether my child is safe with you anyway."

And I have lots more to say on other stuff but no time! Interesting posts guys! Raji take a week or longer break and you will feel better! CVS won't give us a break so we have to do it ourselves when necessary ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Reposting the next EDT link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4640540&PID=134320767&#p134320767

Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top