India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 145)

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
So ,after hospital scene abhi will be back to pragya asking for divorce to marry T ...if they showed him hugging pragya then I am going to kill cvs ..
With tht fb of tabhi ,they made me think abhi loves T only ...pragya is just his friend:-(

Seriously by showing abhi thinking abt T & missing their old days , they r insulting his love on pragya !! Wht they r trying to say ... idk :-(

If he ask for divorce to marry T , I seriously want pragya not to forgive him tht easily...I want her to tell the truth tht baby us not even his...let him decide his life...n shd go out of mm .. there is no use in fighting for him 

T's baby is not even abhi's ..then why so much importance for her & so much footage for her ?! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Oh god! If abhi politely asked prags for divorce she would probably agree!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
SmileOuch

Edited by anamika.viji - 02 June 2016 at 10:29pm
anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

True Ouch..
But I want her to tell him the truth of baby to him n give him divorce & leave mm ..
No hugging,wigging ...crying ...

Stop fooling us Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Pranzzz! That horse has been there for a very long time! We never had any hint it was from Tanu though. I haven't seen the flashback b/c it was cut from the American epi. But whatever Tanu related reason they've made up to explain it, I don't think that's why it was always there. It was there as part of the set design and they decided it was handy to make a story point around. I don't remember it from the earliest days of AbhiGya marriage but it has definitely been around for many months. Appeared one day as a ghoulish spectre! At least now we have a reason for it!

It was? i don't remember seeing that horse on that nightstand at all!Tongue  There were so many scenes with that nigh stand but I can't remember seeing it ever. Didn't look like he attached any importance to it before, but suddenly today it has a fb. Sure! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Only now the real game is beginning between Tanu and Pragya. Today's epi was a kick off for the next 100 or so epis maybe.  Today's epi made one thing clear for me - because she and Abhi were in love first, she thinks Abhi is hers and Abhi loves her.  He did not actually break up with her ever so far until yesterday. I think that's another reason she feels she owns him. 

Abhi and Pragya didn't like each other, never wanted to really marry each other, ended up marrying for wrong reasons and are in love now.  

From Tanu's pov, Tanu and Abhi were in love (I don't want to judge their love because love means different things to different people - at that time tabhi thought they were in love), wanted to get married after "helping" Aliya marry Purab, and thought they were perfect for each other - socially, status wise, and professionally. From Tanu's perspective, Pragya should have never even been in Abhi's life. So getting pregnant through Nikhil is not a one night stand, the way I see it. She's so obsessive and possessive of Abhi, she got pregnant just to get him away from Pragya.  She'll do anything to get Abhi. She really believes Abhi loves her, she is his wife, and the baby is his - the psycho GF from hell.

Story looks different from different pov's!!

Edited by Cerealgirl - 02 June 2016 at 10:39pm

poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

True Ouch..
But I want her to tell him the truth of baby to him n give him divorce & leave mm ..
No hugging,wigging ...crying ...

Stop fooling us Ouch

If she told him the truth why would she divorce and leave? I don't get it Confused
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Pranz we have so many instances of Tanu stating to herself and to Niks and to Prags and maybe to Aalu that the baby is Nikhil's, how does that fit with Tanu delusionally believing that it's Abhi's?

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top