Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 144)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
When I grow up I want to be Taiji Big smile
(just amused at her lying on the bed)

Abhi? Raja? Faisla? Gahhh.

Climax ka anti-climax kya hoga??? More taunting the audience. So meta.

Yay Taiji is willing to bet on Prags! Hehe

Ok so Pranu has a scene and then Prags...CAME BACK? prags your priorities are hopeless. Pls care less about Tanu and more about yourself and even Abhi.

This is so maddening!!

If there's ever a marriage between abhi and tanu and separation from prags i'm going to have to stop watching the show and cut out a piece of my heart.

Tanu comes to Abhi to say bye?? Tanu you so funny.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Tanu is still running her baby chaal!! Talking about having a son!! Good move tanu, flatter his ego by making him imagine a mini-him. I don't know if it'll work on him but you are utterly melting my heart with that.
THAT HORSE WAS A GIFT FROM TANU???? It has been there all this time witnessing all kinds of AbhiGya moments!!! I am outraged!!! I am offended!!! I am appalled!!! I am stunned!!! I am betrayed!!! I am unhappy!!! I am getting tired of shouting and exclamation marks so I will leave it at that for now.

I always did wonder about that horse. It reminded me of that creepy Robert Browning poem "My Last Duchess" that we studied in detail in uni. Bad associations all around I am telling you. Poor golden black horse, to be so manhoos!

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Abhi thanks Daadi for telling him not to send Sarla with the police. ... I just. don't have the ability to explain why I object to that.
Daadi tells Abhi that nothing wrong can ever be done by his hand. Uh. I object to that too. 

KKB always surpasses itself in how maddening it is. I'm so angry about all this happening for the money truth. I want to say it's the worst this show has ever upset me. But it's not - there's just a whole collection of upsetting sequences, and it's hard to compare the intensities of them all after the fact.

Precap - oh my GOD. PRAGYA. Helping again! I guess it's useless to ask you to go against your nature. But girl!!! Have some better judgement please!!!

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
If Thursday is the day that counts most for TRPS, I don't know why they kept this episode for it. 

I didn't like anything that happened today but I'm still glad I watched the episode. I don't know how to explain that but there it is. 

Show is doing its normal tormenting thing. I see no sense in anything and don't think it's sensible to predict anything. CVS will keep using these short subtracks with heightened crises that touch on but do not resolve the real pregnancy track truth until they run out of options or time. SIGH!!

Edited by -mina- - 02 June 2016 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Pranzzz! That horse has been there for a very long time! We never had any hint it was from Tanu though. I haven't seen the flashback b/c it was cut from the American epi. But whatever Tanu related reason they've made up to explain it, I don't think that's why it was always there. It was there as part of the set design and they decided it was handy to make a story point around. I don't remember it from the earliest days of AbhiGya marriage but it has definitely been around for many months. Appeared one day as a ghoulish spectre! At least now we have a reason for it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Watching Indian ep halfway now.
Prags asks Tanu if she's done everything out of obsession for someone who has kicked her out of his life. These exact lines also apply to Aalu. And in a certain light they might apply to Pragya too. Neel's story arc also fits this. KKB's central theme has often seemed to be obsession - and here it is again. 

kratikamonangepoiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Ohhh my god...dad says it would have been better drama if Tanu didnt know who her baby's father was Shocked ROFL
Hunh this flashback is strange. Why is abhi wearing that shirt. The dress reminds me of Madhu-Tanu though!

Now dad is saying Abhi thinking of Tanu hints he will marry her. That's what his site is saying. He says he has a lot of thoughts in his head about the show and he wants to write them but he also doesn't feel like writing them LOL

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I love the new Montage!!! So much!!! I saw online that it was a volcanic backdrop but on tv it's blooming flowers in a garden. So so cute makes me so happy.

Daadi talks to Abhi about him going to apologize to Sarla and bring her back to the house. That might amuse me. Wish we could see it.

Go to top