Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 143)

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

It makes me fear Abhi will be paranoid about the baby all over again Ouch Tanu se shaadi...bache ko apna naam...etc etc...same old crap.

same feeling.. Now it will be back to baby.. divorce..

but now Abhi might ask her calmly n say if u love me then give me divorce as i have to do the right thing.. and i have to fulfill the responsibility n i cant punish the baby for EV.. so on... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Will pragya go out of mm ,If abhi decides to marry T again !!?

Not really!

But I would love it if she does and before that she tells him the truth and walks out! Tongue

If Abhi brings up his marriage to Tanu again...

Pragya should be like...'Aur mera kya??? mere kumkum ka kya??? Apke dil mein jo mere liye pyar hai uska kya???...Aap ko bas uss Tanu ki padhi hai...iss sab ke beech mein MERA KYA??? AngryEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Not really!
But I would love it if she does and before that she tells him the truth and walks out! Tongue

Pragya should be like...'Aur mera kya??? mere kumkum ka kya??? Apke dil mein jo mere liye pyar hai uska kya???...Aap ko bas uss Tanu ki padhi hai...iss sab ke beech mein MERA KYA??? AngryEmbarrassedLOL

this is Pragya we are talking abt.. she will never say that.. May be atleast for now.. she dosent think of herself at all..  LOLLOL

Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 02 June 2016 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Not really!

Exactly !! He is worrying tht much for trying to forget T Angry

If he ask for divorce again, she has to ask him these.Angry..n have to tell him the truth abt T baby n shd walk out of him to aroras house...enough of him trying to travel in two boats Ouch

poiu123Raji9Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Sitting down w American ep!

Daadi thanking God for strength and righteousness and showing Abhi Tanu's "saach" - has everyone forgotten that Tanu's saach is that she's lying about her baby!!!!

Sarla has gone catatonic in silence. Probably thinking about how she left her firstborn to get eaten by piranhas.

Daadi has done so much for Pragya and Sarla!! She has exposed Tanu's theft!! Guess what CVs...no matter how much excitement you weave into the scene dialogues and music, it doesn't change the fact that you. are. CHEATING US!!! All this should be for Tanu's exposure for the baby lie that has been going on for a year. Doing this about the "money truth" is NOT "the victory of truth". It is cheating your audience and very rude treatment of us too!!!

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Thurs June 2 epi                                            Disaster of errors episode

Terrible epi today after the highs from the last 2 epis .  Mostly about Pragya and Tanu's rubbish lines.  I really disliked Pragya folding Tanu's clothes and packing.  Psycho Tanu says will come back and kick Pragya out. She makes Norman Bates look normal. And Pragya says Abhi is her keemti chees - so Abhi is a precious thing now!! Then don't put him in that locker, Praggy. Tanu will steal him.  Dadi is still gloating over her victory with Sarla ma. Get over, grandma!

Worst scene for me - Abhi's fb about Tanu's horsey gift. OMG! Who cares?Dead That horse was never there all these 600 epis, but showed up today. Who's writing and directing the episode? OK, let's put that in perspective. I guess we're supposed to appreciate that Abhi doesn't want her things around. Did we need that stupid award scene and Tanu giving him that lousy gift?  No need for that moment - past or now - at all.

My guess?  Production house screwed up the lines, scenes, and characters.  This is what should have actually happened:

-       Dadi's was supposed to tell Sarla ma Pragya told Abhi the baby truth. She was stuck in the past and messed up about stolen money.

-       Tanu and Pragya were never supposed to have a scene together in the room or on the corridor upstairs.

-       See, real exposures are supposed to take place in MM main hall. Not in main hall, not real expo.

-       Most of Praggy's lines were meant for Abhi - baby truth, her sacrifice, how she found out about the baby truth and her struggles. That long list of Tanu's crimes were meant for Abhi. Pragya walked into the wrong room.

-       Tanu's lines were meant to be an imaginary convo with Aliya. Or a phone convo.

-       Instead, these 2 ended up talking to each other instead of at each other. Terrible lines. Why is Pragya even explaining or discussing ANYTHING with Tanu?Angry

-       That horse Abhi was going to throw out, was actually supposed to be Tanu. He was supposed to physically throw her out, but he confused horse with Tanu.Ouch 

-       Daabhi convo was should have been about dadi telling him she asked Pragya to taken on this mission.

-       Not Tanu, Mithali was supposed to fall down the stairs after her tiff with her sasuma. She bumped into Tanu instead.

-       Praggy was supposed to call Raj, not Nikhil.

Having said that, what was the purpose of this bad epi?  There were some cues about where the story is headed, I thought.

Pragya's line "ek na ek din" she'll expose her sounded very real. So baby truth is not in the picture for now??  Why did Pragya say she'll take revenge for Tanu's lie about baby and may even kill her and go to jail.Shocked That's so out of character for Pragya. Why do I feel like Pragya may have a revenge track?This tashan/ fight between Pranu is going to go on and on. This triad relationship will continue.  Abhi's rejection of Tanu seems like he's closing the door on Tanu, but I'm not convinced. Looked like CV's just dangled the possibility of him hanging on to her. He may throw out the horse but keep Tanu?? All the kushi convos between dadi and Sarla ma and daabhi are misleading.  

Pragya draging Tanu to Abhi to expose her and let him choose who he wants was a cheap in-your-face gimmick by CV's.  Abhi knows he wants Pragya. Pragya knows that. No need for Pragya to cater to Tanu or prove to Tanu at all. Pragya should have dragged Abhi and made him hear Tanu! Pranu fight highlighted in poor humor by tauji and Mithali was interesting.  Are CV's trying to tell us viewers that this game will keep going on - up to us to laugh or lose this show? OMG, Mithali and tauji betting who Abhi will chose Tanu or Pragya will win - oh my!! OK, let's start betting too, peeps. This is not going to end.

No logical reason not to tell Abhi baby truth.  I think it's only for the sake of the story. Something has to happen and he'll never know and will have to marry Tanu? Not telling Abhi is going to cost Pragya something big - like Abhi himself.  IDK something about Pragya's character is off for me.  There's a saying - as you think, so you become.  Is all this anger turning into revenge in Pragya? Tanu is getting to Pragya. Unexpected emotionally draining twist is coming our way.

Precap - Pragya calls Nikhil to say Tanu fell. Is this a trap? Or a friendly call?Confused - Bad epi.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 02 June 2016 at 8:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Again - kicking Tanu out of the house is not a solution! Abhi saying he's ending all ties with her is good but it needs to be more comprehensive than "I hate you get out of my house."
Tanu packing on her own! Lolzzz where you going Tanu. Gonna live at the gates kya?

This scene of Pragya taunting Tanu is supposed to be payoff for all the gloating scenes from Tanu and Aaliya. Enhhh I am not satisfied but hey I'm glad if anyone did enjoy it. 

Pragya??? Getting your suhaag back??? Is that what happened??? That's not what I heard. Also btw TODAY could be the day he knows the whole truth. You just need to gather everyone together and tell him. Remember what Abhi said! One or two of his family can lie to him but not everyone together!

Srsly girl Prags mah girl whatchu talking about. When is the day you will expose her fully???? You gonna wait for...what?

Oooh Prags talking about her choice to leave the house. I like it. Guilt tripping Tanu by reminding her of everything she (Pragya) did for her!!! Wait is it called doing it for her if it was actually Tanu trying to fool her all along? Now I am confused.

Pragya is not layek of Abhi? By what rubric Tanu? Oh that's right by the rubric that you hate her. But as for me I've never cared who is layek of Abhi. My question is always whether Bahi is layek of anybody. He's got a record of faithlessness as husband and boyfriend so...well that's my equation!

Tanu tells us Prags is a chashmish teacher. Really???? She hasn't been chashmish since Aug 2015 nor teacher since June 2014.

PRAGYA. Stop giving tanu madat! Stop setting yourself to get rejected! My beloved pagli you're trying to taunt but the victorious do not need to taunt!!!! 

Dad just asked me what TRPS mean. He's been reading his site instead of paying attn to the scene.

I'm going to rewind this scene right now and try not to live react cause I feel like I missed a lot. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Ok on rewatching a few more points

All this gloating is disappointing because it just means that something is gonna happen to make the situation turn around on Prags.

Prags commenting on Tanu lying since she met Abhi. Hey Prags...that was before you met him.

Pragya reminds us that this Tanu money exposure is about justice for Sarla. Theek bhai but what about justice for the audience?!

Tanu says Abhi won't apnao Prags. Dude??? Has he not already??? He apnaos and rejects her over and over again. You really have nothing to do with it.

Prags pagli! Putting herself in direct competition with Tanu - "Chalo mere saath, we'll let him decide who is layek" - PRAGYA. You don't compete with people who are not at your own level. 

Tanu says Abhi loves her. Does she believe this??? I thought we have evidence of her acknowledging to herself that he does not. So she uses this against Pragya because she thinks Pragya believes it? Ridiculous.

...Yes I know the real reason Tanu says stuff like that is that it's good drama for the inattentive audience. But it makes no sense in the story so I will keep picking on it!!

Ok PraSu MMS and Bulbul's death are more Aalu's fault tan Tanu's. But hey I guess it's fun to be reminded of everything Prags has survived.

HAHAAA prags says "what were you and what have you become? You were a liar and a cheat. Now you are a thief and a murderer." thanks prags!

Oh god all this emphasis on Pragya lying to Abhi makes me sad. I never thought they'd make the story about that but this indicates that's gonna be the next conflict. Stupid!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

Go to top