India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 140)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hey hey this is the song from prags confession! Why must they use it now this staring at each other scene is so weird :(

Also why isn't prags cuddling abhi like obvs he needs comfort hey prags stop giving fake solace just give cuddles!!! (ok that would be objectionable too but at least I could swoon over the hotness)

Daada ka best friend uncle kaise hota hai bhai!! Generationally speaking Daada hona chahiye na!

Edited by -mina- - 01 June 2016 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
LOLOLOL omg Niks is right! He should have kept the money and none of this would've happened. The vibrating hair makes more sense if he's enraged at himself as well as Tanu. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Well idk if I have overall thoughts on the ep! Maybe need to let it settle in my brain. Except this I will say - thanks for nothing, CVS! I do NOT appreciate being CHEATED! Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123-Nive-anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Wed June 1 epi                                             Tanu's fall - Abhi cuts her off

Abhi exceeded my expectations today. We have to thank Tanu's stupidity and dadi's trap for this.

Best things about Abhi for me today:

- He did not slap Tanu. That's major self-control for slap-happy rockstar.Thumbs Up

- Now that everyone knows Tanu stole the money and blamed ma, Abhi opens up his feelings and thoughts one after the other in a matter of 10 minutes or so.  Got his pov clearly.

- He's mad ma did a mahaan thing and his baby mama made him feel ashamed. YES! I loved that. I'm sure he cringed and kicked himself inside for having this woman in his life.

- His compassion for ma was good - she's a widow, lost BB, and had to leave MM.  Interesting he didn't go and visit her after BB died, but anyways...

- His disgust for Tanu as she tried to touch him - "Don't touch me." Tanu deserved that!

- Interestingly, more than actually stealing, Tanu's devious set up for Sarla ma unleashed Abhi's wrath. Surprised, but OK, got it. 

- He stood up for Pragya. Yay.Clap

- He realized that Tanu took advantage of his blind trust in her. And she took undue advantage of the "fact" she was his baby mama. Yes, totally agree. ClapDoes that mean he'll fully trust Praggy now?

- Abhi taking responsibility for his share of the problem.  Unexpected, liked that a lot.Star

- Abhi apologizes to Praggy. That came out of the blue for me. But loved it so no complaints. Loved tu meri jaan hai song.Heart Thumbs Up

- Now he decides to break off with Tanu. That's good. But when he cools down, what's he going to do about the baby?

Wow, a changed Abhi who introspects and takes responsibility for his mistakes. Huge dose of wisdom and good judgment today. Now I'm curious why CV's packed so much from Abhi today. Confused

Dadi butts in and says Tanu should not have done broken Abhi's heart?? WTH was that?? She was talking to her like Tanu was Abhi's wife. She actually called Tanu "beta"?? Dadi celebrating her Nirupa Roy like acting skills was a jarring. Too early for that. 

Tanu got what was coming. But not enough. God, she is so adamant and never stops with Abhi is her pati and his baby. Takhil's "alliance" is almost over now that Nikhil knows Tanu is caught. I doubt he'll hang around to get caught about the baby. He reminded Tanu it's his baby she's cheating Abhi with.  Not sure what Nikhil's move will be.  Tanu is gonna to be a single mom losing 2 guys the same day.

Some problems with today's epi for me.Ouch  I'm guessing there won't be a baby truth exposure. Rockstars make their own rules in life. I won't be surprised if he's going to completely disown Tanu and baby. Conveniently CV's steered away the story from his baby commitment, I feel. So this money exposure was to get him off the hook for papahood.

OK, let's assume there will be a baby exposure. Abhi talked a lot about trust and betrayal. He said Tanu abused his trust and authority. He was more hurt than angry if not equal.

If exposure happens, maybe it won't bring praise for Praggy and team?  It could be the last straw for Abhi about trusting people?? Abhi may have a bigger problem with Praggy because she did not trust him enough about the baby truth?  Or will he feel she betrayed his trust in fuggy?

I get the feeling this exposure is supposed to give us the satisfaction for "the baby exposure" - the one everyone is waiting for. The real baby exposure may have a reverse effect? Who knows! LOL

I don't think Tanu will go down quietly if at she's kicked out. She'll tell Abhi Pragya has been cheating him too as mugambo. Or they've all been lying to him.

Precap - did not like Praggy threatening Tanu.  Good epi - as unexpected as dadi's epi yesterday. Left me suspicious!

Edited by Cerealgirl - 01 June 2016 at 9:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationRaji9poiu123anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Praggy: Tanune apse jhoot bhola to isme aapke kya galati hai? Agar uss din aapko sach batahota us din to vohi karte jo apne aaj kiya.  Aap sack ka yeh saath dehte.

Tanu lied to you. How is it your fault?  Had you known about her before, you would have done this earlier. You stood by what's right.

Abhi: Meine hamesha saach ka yeh saath ti.  Lekin ab me uska saath nahi doonga jisne mujhse sach chupaya. Usne mujhe dhoka diye. ... Mein usse apna yehi rishta todudunga.

I've always stood by what's right. But I will no longer stand by the person who lied to me. She (Tanu) has betrayed me.  (She did this because she's the mother of my child) I'll break my relationship with her. Shocked

This was part of Abhi-Pragya's convo today. 

I'm surprised how Tanu's lies came into their convo! Tanu got caught for stealing. Abhi is mad she framed ma.  Where did Tanu lying come into the picture?  Is this a hint about how Abhi may react about Pragya hiding the truth about mugambo and baby truth?

italics - Those lines are ominous! He can apply the same logic to Pragya. Except Pragya is not the mother of his child. But he could say Pragya took advantage of his love and trust.  Bottomline - both of them can be seen as hiding the truth from him and betraying him.

Pragya looked shocked, not relieved when Abhi talked about breaking up with Tanu. Wondering if she felt he may react the same to her later?? Or how easily her broke up with Tanu? IDK! Just sharing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeanamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Abhi's feelings and reactions are pretty transient. Impulsive reactions. Once that day passes he just forgets and continues as if nothing happened. There is no consistency. He told Tanu t get out. That was just an impulsive reaction. He forgot about the future of the baby at that point.
When Tanu falls down the stairs he will forget most of what happened today. He will be reminded abt the baby and again start caring for the baby s mother.
Unlike most here , I was bothered by what Abhi said. He had no issues with the stealing but for trying to frame Sarla ma. He said Tanu could have taken revenge on Pragya but why Sarla ma. What does that mean??
If Tanu stole and framed Pragya and he gets to know that he would think Tanu is justified? I do find his principles and value system questionable.

Edited by poiu123 - 02 June 2016 at 2:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9-Nive-Zaalima_5anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Abhi's feelings and reactions are pretty transient. Impulsive reactions. Once that day passes he just forgets and continues as if nothing happened. There is no consistency. He told Tanu t get out. That was just an impulsive reaction. He forgot about the future of the baby at that point.
When Tanu falls down the stairs he will forget most of what happened today. He will be reminded abt the baby and again start caring for the baby s mother.
Unlike most here , I was bothered by what Abhi said. He had no issues with the stealing but for trying to frame Sarla ma. He said Tanu could have taken revenge on Pragya but why Sarla ma. What does that mean??
If Tanu stole and framed Pragya and he gets to know that he would think Tanu is justified? I do find his principles and value system questionable.

I m not watching kkb.. But your post forcing me do something with my cable connection.. Bahdas nikaalne ka badaa mann kar raha hai.. LOL

Edited by kulsum_5 - 02 June 2016 at 3:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hello EDT!

Such a bad start!!!! DADIII!!!! and her overacting!!!!

*punches self in the face*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Go to top