Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 14)

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Good evening/morning/dawn/dusk girls. 
Watched today's episode after reading the AT threadBig smileClap Glad to watch the Twitch's face lose all colorClapClap

Abhi, you are the super starStarof today's episode. I hope you are returning back to your element, don't disappoint us now. You did everything well today, grilled Nikhil and the lawyer.Grill the Twitch too while you are at itAngryAngry. It is wonderful that you entered at the right moment to save Pragya from putting down her happiness yet again, to defend Purab and AakashClap. Endearing expressions when Purab reminded you of the pillow fightROFL. This is what we expect from the Rockstar, looks like your brain is back from holiday. See it is easy once you start connecting the dots. OK, next grill Pragya and Dadi to get to the truth, you can do itLOL. We are all behind you. While you are at it, make sure that this cutie girl doesn't resort to this nonsense again. I didn't like your line' tum dono ko mein maaph nahin karoonga', don't group them together EVERAngry. Also remember, Twitch is not your family.Angry We don't need to hear that you are going to feed the Twitch icecream, I want to beleive this is to maintain the suspense or a metaphor for something else, but we don't need it. We will cheer you and nominate you as the superstar of the show if you continue this wayClapClap. What is with hurrying up with the weddingDisapproveBroken Heart, do we have to watch this? 

Pragya, what do we do with you? Plus-minus today.  Although, I am irritated at the Twitch bashing youAngry, very glad to see the bond you share with Purab and Aakash. Just perfectBig smile. When Abhi is asking you directly what you are hiding, aren't you supposed to tell him now? ConfusedIsn't your ultimate goal that he knows the truth, so why are you all uncomfortable and redirecting conversation when he is doubting and asking the right questions? Ouch I don't like you turning back into the Mugambo mode while talking to Abhi in the carThumbs Down. It doesn't suit you. 

Purab-Aakash, both of you did OK today. Glad to see your bond with Pragya. Glad that you told Abhi upfront that you came to tell Pragya about this unfair contract, hopefully not leading up to another MU and twisting of truth by the Twitch. But again why are you all uncomfortable when Abhi is asking leading questions? OuchThis is what you wanted all along, right? 

Nikhil and Twitch, tum dono ki band tho baj gayi aaj, but not enoughEvil Smile. We need to see more. Nikhil, you are shown your place todayClap, but you are turning scarier. How were you planning on getting your 30% deal signed by Abhi? Oh I guess you overestimated Twitch's power over Abhi. Twitch, gloating too much for your own goodEvil Smile, what kind of a nutcase are you to pretty much say every evil thing you did in front of the lawyer and security people, although we don't mindLOL. Continue, flaunt with your pea sized brain in front of Abhi tooThumbs Up. We wish you bad, ugly luck from now on.

Aaliya,  why do I feel like you are undercover for PragyaThumbs Up? Although, I don't have an explanation for your taunts when Pragya is losing. Classy acting by you today, great lines with NikhilClap. You don't belong in the league of Twitch and Nikhil. 

Good episode when we thought we should drop the show. Thank you writers, continue and  don't take us back into the dumps. 

Precap: Me not liking the wedding deal, do we have to go thereCry

That is it for now from me. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationkratikamonangeMysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Originally posted by shaz_UAE

I am wondering if the script writer, director and producers does not know about the DNA testing? Pragya doesn't even need a freaking proof of video recording or anything cause DNA testing of child would should Tannu is not carrying ABI's child. Please change the script a little where audience are not getting upset at the cast for not catching Tannu for just a simple matter. Its a stretch for nothing which makes all the cast look stupid and never mind that no one even tell Abi that Tannu is not carrying his child even if they don't have a proof. I love the show but I feel like I am watching people without a common sense, after all this drama wasn't made to look like it was in 1980 or 90's for that matter so please keep up with audiences knowledge and come up with better script where Tannu and Alia and Nikhil are really smart and tricky for Pragya. 
Hello welcome..Smile

Yes they had chance to prove it by doing DNA test.. but cv's wanted to drag it so no DNA concept..LOL actually in starting episode, Pragya and suresh tried to prove it by DNA that rach's babay belongs to akash but in the last moment akash's mom changed those reports.. then Pragya exposed aaksh's truth like this.. So Pragya was worried about this DNA test.. it was risky.. may be at that Tanu would have tried to kill baby and would have forced Abhi to marry her to save her respect in society.. and without baby it is difficult to prove that tanu was cheating Abhi.. so pragya followed her old logic. 

Actually no baby yet, so no DNA testing yet. The twitch won't agree for amniocentesis for the DNA testing. The pressure is on Abhi to get married to the Twitch BEFORE the baby is born. Not saying that they can't do it after the baby is born, but that will be another mess to extricate Abhi from. 
@bold...Yes, solidly they should be able to tell him that she is not carrying his child. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Accha so I was watching the Indian version of the episode...and then someone called to do a radio survey so I missed half of it LOL

So my main thought is...even if Tanu was forcing Pragya to make a promise not to tell Abhi anything...no one was binding Aakash and Purab na?! Could they not have told anyway? I just didn't get that.

And uff, nobody telling Abhi anything even as he goes person to person begging for answers...I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What kind of a joke is this from the CVs? Boiling down the essence of these last few months into one representative scene. Nobody will tell Abhi anything, and now we can't even blame him for not asking.

Don't know where the show is going but I don't feel particularly positive about it! It's what I was ranting about the other day, lack of narrative fidelity...hard to believe in these storytellers when they've failed to make sense for so long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz_UAEanamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
LOL OMG now the epi is playing on TV and I'm catching some of it...

1. no abhi nothing needs your authority you have a boss

2. LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL "this all is happening without my understanding" BABE YOU DON'T SAY. too meta i cannot i cannottt
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Is there anything sexier than a Rockstar with the Commissioner on speed dial...wait what? Why did that thought enter my head? Shocked ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I almost forgot I used to cal Abhi bhagwan of the KKB universe! This police bro saying "sorry Mr Abhi" reminded me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Ah Abhi's fulminating glares at Nikhil...how I would love to see Abhi erupt at Nikhil when he finds things out...but no not really. Far better if he would be like "badhai ho nikhil you are welcome to my would be bride and baby! take them and melt into the sunset i have other horizons to chase BYE"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
LOL at Purab having to say "you, Di, and...pillow?" and then Abhi's face ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Mysterious7CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top