India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 139)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Whoa Nikhil looks like he's going to pop a vein. His hair is shaking. 
So Niks was maybe originally infatuated with Tanu? But then decided she is "bewakoof" and "has no sense" so he doesn't actually like her anymore he just to use her for money. WOW that was probably really clear to everyone but me until now.

Ugh what is this precap with Prags lecturing Tanu? Prags what the hell are you doing! Disclose all her secrets and get her kicked out for good! Why are you doing anything in half - no, quarter! - measures Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
So I am rewinding the ep to watch again.
Opens with Pragya and Daadi. Excuse me did Pragya just say she doesn't want her loved ones to get hurt because of "all this" related to exposing the villains? EXCUSE ME? What do you call BB's death, Sarla's paralysis, and Abhi's broken heart? How does Daadi's false sprain rank among that! Mind boggling.

And Prags thanking her as if Daadi did this for her and Sarla. Is that what happened? I thought Daadi did it for Abhi and herself. But hey who knows? If Daadi was actually motivated by her and Abhi's best interests, she would have ended this nonsense way long ago.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
CVS!!!! What are you doing!!!
"The whole family can't be lying. I want to hear the truth from you directly."

We need him to say this ABOUT THE BABY

CVS are tricking us and I don't like it.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
LLOLOLOL OMG!! Maybe I am braindead after a long day at work but Tanu's excuse actually makes sense to me. "I stole for us because I knew Pragya would never give you your due share." not true but I think that is actually valid in its own way.

kratikamonangepoiu123Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Aaand Abhi raises his hand but doesn't strike. Uh am I supposed to be grateful for the mitigation? In that case thanks CVS. But PS that still sucks imo. I know the popular audience has an appetite for slaps and that's why they're in the script but I have a really hard time not holding Abhi's slaps and gestures to slap against him because I want him to better damn ittt

kratikamonangepoiu123Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah. "Sirf nafrat karta hoon main tumse" - how often (too often) have we heard Abhi say that to Pragya. He backtracks with her - following pattern he'll backtrack on Tanu too.
His hate is as short-lived as his love is short-sighted. Sigh.

What's with Daadi's bhashan! Daadi! Tell her off for the baby lie!!!! Not this minor issue of the money. Ughhh.

It's like someone is infected with sepsis and all the doctors are congratulating themselves for removing the initial infected splinter of wood while ignoring the fact that the entire bloodstream needs treatment.

And er...I am not actually qualified to make medical metaphors so forgive me if all that is off Tongue

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Abhi says he trusted Tanu most of all. I guess we did see that but I'm so confused?? Why did he trust Tanu most of all?? When how???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirl

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Oh my god I am subjecting myself to Pragya's apology again why 

The worst part is that on the face of it what Pragya says is not wrong - how is it Abhi's fault if Tanu lied? - but I can't take this at face value. Watching months upon months of Prags enduring and enduring and enduring nonsense from all quarters makes me absolutely unable to tolerate her attempts to relieve Abhi of any guilt for anything in a moment when he's actually explicitly trying to take responsibility for something! Ack I could write an essay on this. The problem with writing essays as a fan is that it gets hard to stay calm and neutral LOL

Dad just asked me if Daadi knows the baby is not Abhi's. I said she does. He said she should just say "this is not my waaris!" and obect to the whole situation.

Edited by -mina- - 01 June 2016 at 7:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123-Nive-CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top