I mean...of course, trp strategy Cool

Next episode (Mina show) in 5-6 hours ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
'STOP ACTING TANU' has to be my favorite line from today's episode LOL!!!!

She's been acting about this baby for a year, finally...the man she's been fooling all this while is telling her to stop it all (unknowingly). Ironic!

Edited by SaaraDON - 01 June 2016 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
OK!

Abhi can FINALLY see a few thingsss...Tanu's truth is still blurry but at least he can see something...

Can he please ponder over the fact...how did he impregnate Tanu? How could he even? Is Tanu lieing?? If she can steal and lie...she can out rightly LIE TOO!

If being drunk and impregnating woman can be a forte...Pragya should have been pregnant with his child almost 10 times by now.

Put your thinking caps on RAABART!!! Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
WHAT...  What just happened here... There was a Don show Today along with Abhi's show in the episode and me turning purple and i didnt knw.. Shocked
How could i miss this live Don show which happens once in  a while... ShockedShockedShocked

CryCry anyways... Love it Loved it DON ji... 

now i'll definitely miss the Late night Mina show .. whcih i have to catch the recorded telecast.. 

Its once a while like Abhi see's EV's true face that i get chance to see Mina n Don's Live show.. LOLLOL

Love ur shows and Love u alll Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Loved todays episode.. and solely coz of Abhi ... 
wanted t osay a lottt but m bad with words so i shall say ditto to all ur reviews once u post... and already loved Don's. so looking fwd for the rest Hug

but i will steal Nainu's review base n post my reactions to the episode through Gif's tomorrow morning.. 

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the later than scheduled Mina show...had to stay extra at work. 
Dad generously picked me up...which gave him time to describe at length how he thinks Mithali should be the villain because then it would be more desi for being all in the family whereas he finds Tanu being an outsider causing so much trouble quite American...just his opinion!

Well I missed the first few minutes but anyway I find it hard to enjoy Abhi's outrage because CVS are having him say so much that we wish he would say to Tanu - but only about the money thing, not about the real issue which is the baby!

Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
"Just get out" is not a solution in this case. It's like if a snake is circling you - sure getting it out of the house gets you out of immediate danger but what if it gets back in? And human villains can cause damage for and around you even if they are not in your house. 

Watching the American ep so I don't know if they cut stuff. Wow, I really want to like Abhi's lines about giving Tanu authority! It's like they stole it straight from the forums or dad's ramblings. However again he is broken up about not the main thing and I feel like CVS are cheating me.

I like that Abhi blames himself. I don't like that Pragya immediately talked him out of it. Dude displayed bad judgment - why do you want to pretend like he didn't. 

"What Tanu did wasn't revenge on you, it was betrayal to me" - Ummm I have problems with this but actually I am glad he says this. He's taking it seriously at least.

It's REALLY infuriating that all this hungama is for the money reveal. Ain't none of us cares about the money. We care about the baby!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I missed a few mins back from the break too - AbhiGya song romance and Daadi celebrating prematurely? 
Oh woops here's another break. Nikhil tells Tanu to go to hell? Oh, God. This show is so offensive to me sometimes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top