India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 136)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Pragya staring at Daadi after she finishes her explanation like "lady why have you been wasting my life with nonsense when you can act this fast of your own accord" ROFL (ok it's funnier if you don't have to put it into words)

Anyway and then she hugs her to stop herself from saying anything else Tongue

In the precap I really don't get how prags purab and daadi are standing there excited to see Tanu kicked out for theft when they have a much bigger reason yet to be disclosed to Abhi for getting her kicked out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationpoiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Prani, I think the show is doing just fine. It doesn't need originality at this point in its run, it just needs to keep viewers steadily engaged. If the show was in trouble we'd be seeing a lot more sudden spikes of drama, or stunts like a leap or separation or amnesia or a makeover or etc etc in the big book of cliches. Instead, CVS have managed to keep their audience steadily tuning in for the pregnancy track, so they are milking it for all it's worth. I think a decline in ratings would be the biggest factor to driving a significant change in the story. It's possible that other influences like changes in the writing or production team could also result in changes but I don't think what we're seeing now is anything other than a product of ratings. Drag works really well in this case; it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to keep people fixed. In that sense I would say that a lot of shows stop making sense pretty early in their run so if a show makes it to 600 episodes, logic and good storytelling are no longer high priorities. One thing to admire about KKB...it hasn't burnt itself out as fast as many shows do. As members of the audience some of may be burnt out but the show itself is steaming ahead quite cheerfully!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123CerealgirlSowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Yes, you're right, Mina.  They do know how to get us to watch the show everyday. Probably the curiosity factor - what's going to happen next is driving the show.  They have figured out creative ways to drag the episodes with few characters and thin plot.  Maybe because it's so different from other shows it's so popular.  Like today's epi!! Totally unexpected.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Tues May 31 epi                               What a joke! Total mockery!

The best part of today's epi is Tanu got caught for stealing the 1 crore.  Akash proves Tanu stole and Abhi asks Tanu to leave MM. But the way it happened? It made every character look foolish!! And took away the high of Tanu getting caught. 

Why was Purab not there today?

My reactions to today's epi - OuchAngryShocked - mostly upset!!!

I feel this show has crossed all limits in its lack of respect to the genre, storytelling, characters, and most of all us viewers!! This is a farce now. CV's are acting like an employee before she/he quits a job. You know, you're quitting your job and you don't care about the projects or deadlines and feel like thumbing your nose at the customers??  Makes me suspicious. Is something happening to the show?Shocked Or the actors?

For many epis they ignored everything sensible leaving so many loose ends, and now suddenly the show is dwelling on details about hospital receipts, driver who got Tanu's box as proof, serial numbers on stolen notes, hospitals needing deposits, Akash careful about fingerprints, oh my lord and other ridiculous things. If they'd done this before with Pragya, game over.Confused

So the story so far is about the team struggling to get proof over the last 10 months. Pragya slogged and slogged in recording Tanu's truth. The team risked their lives blackmailing and dealing with criminals. BB ending up "killing herself" after she saved Pragya from Vijalia's plan. Poor Pragya's ma went through hell with takhil and yet she wasn't allowed to tell Abhi anything. And who ended up trapping Tanu for stealing as if it was a piece of cake? Yeah, the team's leader - don dadi. So after BB died and ma went through hell, dadi decided to do something to trap Tanu now?? Dadi wanted to be boss today. Unhappy

I'll set that aside for a minute.  Uncleji doctor was a joke! So dadi messed with a medical professional who is like a brother to her and fed lines to him just to suit herself and mislead others. Fantastic! Now the show is mocking the professions! DeadOK, I'll ignore that.

What was totally ridiculous to me was Pragya and dadi were not even in the room when Akash proved to Abhi Tanu stole the money.Angry What a joke!! So what I got out of that is Tanu getting caught for stealing is not important for them. Instead, both dadi and Pragya happily sat on the bed and gloated over their victory over a mean girl like 2 BFF's. They made Praggy look so naive asking all those questions. Things have gone back to old Pragya and dadi deal - Praggy learning from guru dadi. Oh good Lord! So I guess we have Mithali also to thank for Tanu getting caught too. Wait, 10 months ago Pragya told dadi what she heard and dadi takes no action against Tanu, but 1 day ago she overheard Mithali and sprang to action? AYYO, partial dadi.Angry

I had hoped Abhi set the trap for Tanu. I'm disappointed he didn't. I've always wanted Abhi to deal with Tanu exposure. Tanu is his problem, his baggage. I've always wanted him to clear his name about this false accusation. If he doesn't ever get to do that, then to me more than questioning Abhi's capabilities, I'll have to question why Praggy is hanging on to this guy??  If I accept Pragya as intelligent and smart, I'm accepting her choice of Abhi as her suniye too!! If I don't, what does it make Pragya for choosing Abhi then??  And I don't want to go there.  Great job, Akash, for proving to the whole family, not just Abhi, that Tanu stole.  Actually I'm glad Abhi didn't stop Akash. I'm glad he didn't defend Tanu. Clap

Now that I know dadi was behind this, now I'm kinda mad Pragya didn't get to win either. She didn't get to do or say much today. To me it's a form of betrayal in that dadi set Pragya up to be Abhi's savior with all her ladai, sach aur manzil dialogs but she went behind Pragya and stole her victory. So all Pragya gets to do is to pack Tanu's bags? That's it? To me that's an insult to Pragya's character. At least Abhi got to play judge. Pragya was left out, not fair! Now there's nothing sacred or reverent about dadi-Pragya relationship either to me now. Dadi pinky swore they're a team and ditched Praggy!!Angry

Biggest problem with dadi's trapping Tanu is that it's short-lived. Tanu now fakes a fall to stay back in MM. Probably copied dadi!! Tanu always strikes back when confronted. So what's the use of all this, dadi??Shocked

If the show has an equal opportunity statement promising importance for all characters, I suggest CV's give Robin a chance to trap Tanu for something. A while ago I had posted if Tanu would be exposed like Murder on the Orient Express style where 12 people get the villain.  Akash and dadi got their chance today. Stand in line - Rachna, ma, Purab, Mithali, tauji, Raj, Aliya, Pragya, Abhi(?), Nikhil(?) Vijay, and BB!! Janki, Robin, etc. are back ups!! What a joke this exposure has become!! Why would a show mock its own story?? Something is not right here. 

Almost 280 episodes of mugambo track and dadi goes solo. Chalo, Tanu got caught for the first time. I did not like how the episode was written or directed. I so wanted to enjoy Tanu getting caught. But CV's didn't let me.Ouch

I just watched the episode, and now that you mention it, it did seem rather belabored.  Akash taking note of all serial numbers, using a handkerchief to overlook fingerprints, et al.

One thing I'd add to that - given that Tanu had taken the photo of Mitali w/ those notes, why didn't she just whip it out & point a finger @ her?  Given how easily Abhi had switched in the past, he can do that now as well.

Also, tomorrow, can't Tanu play the baby card to remain in?  Sarla may be a ma to Abhi, but Tanu is his baby-momma, or so he thinks.  If Dadi is so brilliant, can she get Dr Murthy to do a paternity test on Tanu's baby vs Abhi?

CerealgirlSowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK-mina-

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Just watchinggg...

and boiling my blood!

Hating...tumhare bache ki maa...humara bacha...tumhari biwi ka farz...maa ka farz...MORE THAN EVER!!!!

People should stop getting pregnant on planet earth. Period!

Raji9Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
This Dadi is acting as if she climbed Everest??? Your stupid family might be impressed but I am not. You get that buddhiya?

Raji9Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Just watchinggg...

and boiling my blood!

Hating...tumhare bache ki maa...humara bacha...tumhari biwi ka farz...maa ka farz...MORE THAN EVER!!!!

People should stop getting pregnant on planet earth. Period!

sorry u got married to call u biwi kindly go to hell Angry
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Pragya overly concerned for this chalaak Dadi - NOT LIKES!

Aap ke bagair akeli padh jaongi? - No baby...this Dadi has been corrupting your morals. You need to stay away from her.

Space-CreationRaji9Mysterious7Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top