India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 133)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Dad says that if Tanu flashed the pic the logical question would be how was she in a position to take it
Dad: Budiya has. High BP, why is she taking the stairs she will fall. 

I like thaat they fixed the order of Prags shouts - Suniye first then Aakash. Sounded weird the other way in the precap.

I'm sort of fixated on how Indu Daasi fixed Daadi's kameex for propriety. Cousins are sisters for life. 

Why does Daadi need a hospital? I'm confused

And are you freaking KIDDING ME at people talking about the hospital being too expensive WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING A ROCKSTAR 

Abhigya are talking about money like a couple that is cute 

This sequence is annoying me Abhi is yelling at Prags 

If this is manufactured that makes it even worse

Is that a bear on his shirt

Sis is asking me if aakash is bad and who Taiji is 

Abhi is asking person to person money this is hard to watch. He did this with truth too recently.

I hate these scenes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
This show is so circular!! Tanu's shaadi ki date has come and gone and she's back to hoping she can win abhi into setting it again
Tanu do you even have a spark of aakal? How are you gonna explain the money??

If this is a plan EVERYONE BETTER BE IN ON IT

Dad says Tanu will blame Mithali for planting the chest in her room. Dad hasn't seen any segments and I haven't mentioned them to him. 

Look at all these close up shots of everyone's faces! Everyone IS in on it right? Right???

Waise a lot of weird camera angles in this ep. Sloppy or sad or what IDK

Now dad is saying this is all just imagined by someone. 

Precap - what is all that other stuff in the trunk! We saw it before too but like yeah what. Lol I guess if Tanu was using it to hide she was being a little clever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hahaaa dad is on his phone looking at his mystery site and he's very disappointed because some girl beat him to posting the "tanu blames mithali" idea. I asked him point blank what his site is and said some of you want to know what it is. He said he won't tell. This is making him feel important to keep it a secret ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange.Vrish.poiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Stopgap episode until we get to the next hit of drama. Glad it's done and didn't like it much. Next please!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Mon May 30 epi                                            Trap for Tanu?

Very interesting epi.  Looks like Abhi set up a trap for the thief. If it's not a trap, events are working out in team/Abhi's favor - I doubt this though.

Dadi and Indu daasi's visit to Sarla ma's house is a nice touch.  Glad ma told dadi why she took the blame.  When dadi was reassuring ma it seemed like she's working to get Tanu for this. I like how they show veggies in Pragya's house. Feels real and homey.

Takhil seem like they're ready to split up without ever being a couple. When Tanu gets caught, what's Nikhil going to do? Split up and disown he's the dad? Hospital calling Tanu about Raakash? There's too much of follow through in the episodes lately.Shocked

Mithali tells tauji that Tanu stole the money. Very interesting that Mithali and tauji don't know about baby truth but they're the only 2 people who know the money truth. That's weird. What's the point in Mithali knowing about Tanu when 2 episodes later Tanu is caught?

OK. I think dadi's high BP is real.  So this is doctor "uncle"? Sounds fishy to me. But dadi falling is a trap, I feel. A trap set by Abhi with dadi's help. I remember Abhi's line last week when he asked dadi for help and she agreed. Forget the fall. That whole thing about nearby expensive hospital, money for deposit, and the doc's hospital faraway, too fishy and false. Ermm

Buddha poornima so no bank open - another detail that tells me Abhi is behind this. He chose a day banks are not open so Pragya can't help.  Felt like CV's were telling us don't believe them and this is a trap. And Abhi asking for money from every Mehra except Tanu - way too fishy. No money in MM?? If the rockstar shows up at a hospital, I doubt they'll refuse treatment for his family.Confused Abhi was way too dramebazz in those scenes. Another giveaway, I feel!!Smile

Why do they these OLV's and SBB stuff about upcoming epis? I wonder if it's to promote the episodes or to deflate the suspense?  I prefer not to know what's going to happen. Maybe it's just me.Ouch

Trap by Abhi or not, what bothers me is Tanu getting caught just for stealing. Don't tell me this is all the exposure we're going to get! AngrySo going by the SBB stuff, Tanu is caught and Abhi asks her to leave. Don't know if she'll leave. She's going to bring up baby. Now team can tell him about baby truth as he himself has distanced himself from her. I somehow doubt there'll be another big exposure. Or is this a kick off for all of her crimes to be outed? We're that lucky? IDK, anything is possible.

Bottomline, I don't care if it's a trap or not. I'm feeling great Tanu got caught by Abhi. ClapThis is long awaited, like since the show started. He now knows what she's like. Great!

Precap - Money in Tanu's room. Let's see if Tanu tries to wiggle her way out. Some twist to come?? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creation.Vrish.poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Few things never get explained by CVs .. I am watching this soap daily ..Still I feel some thing I missed to watch in between episodes ..

When and which episode Abhi and Pragya decided to be couple for life time .. Pragya's open dialogue that he has to bear her for the remaining life surprised me .. But not Abhi ??? Shocked
Oh guys , you both seriously need to talk to each other before getting happy with certain assumptions .. Because after all this it is  really hard for me as a viewer to assume all is well in between both of you ..Though I love your childlike games , stop them for an hour and TALK TO EACH OTHER PLEASE !!

When did Dadi returned to her public display of affection towards Pragya .. She told that she will be alright until Pragya is with her .. Old KB days are back .. Abhi feels happy seeing all this ??? Does Abhi know or realized Pragya and Dadi never had any issue  with each other and they were just acting?? Shocked

Pragya talks to client and mentions her name as Pragya Mehra , There was lot hullabaloo on her name change as Pragya Arora after she  came back as LM .. When did the shift happen to Pragya Mehra ???Confused

Now new problem in their life is only Dadi's health just like old days .. When did all this happen ?? what about all other unsolved problems around ??? Confused

Cvs are going to hide the baby truth for ever from Abhi ???? Or YKW's crimes will be exposed in incremental way ???.. Hope and Pray that later one will be true ..
Please dont tell me YKW is going to disappear after this small exposure and comes back to Abhigya life carrying a baby in her hands and claiming as Abhi's bacha .. Again new track shuruuu to prove the baby is not ABhi'sAngryAngry .. End her game for once and just vanish her from universe at least from Abhigya life Evil Smile

Edited by Raji9 - 31 May 2016 at 12:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-Creationkratikamonangepoiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Mon May 30 epi                                            Trap for Tanu?

Very interesting epi.  Looks like Abhi set up a trap for the thief. If it's not a trap, events are working out in team/Abhi's favor - I doubt this though.

Dadi and Indu daasi's visit to Sarla ma's house is a nice touch.  Glad ma told dadi why she took the blame.  When dadi was reassuring ma it seemed like she's working to get Tanu for this. I like how they show veggies in Pragya's house. Feels real and homey.

Takhil seem like they're ready to split up without ever being a couple. When Tanu gets caught, what's Nikhil going to do? Split up and disown he's the dad? Hospital calling Tanu about Raakash? There's too much of follow through in the episodes lately.Shocked

Mithali tells tauji that Tanu stole the money. Very interesting that Mithali and tauji don't know about baby truth but they're the only 2 people who know the money truth. That's weird. What's the point in Mithali knowing about Tanu when 2 episodes later Tanu is caught?

OK. I think dadi's high BP is real.  So this is doctor "uncle"? Sounds fishy to me. But dadi falling is a trap, I feel. A trap set by Abhi with dadi's help. I remember Abhi's line last week when he asked dadi for help and she agreed. Forget the fall. That whole thing about nearby expensive hospital, money for deposit, and the doc's hospital faraway, too fishy and false. Ermm

Buddha poornima so no bank open - another detail that tells me Abhi is behind this. He chose a day banks are not open so Pragya can't help.  Felt like CV's were telling us don't believe them and this is a trap. And Abhi asking for money from every Mehra except Tanu - way too fishy. No money in MM?? If the rockstar shows up at a hospital, I doubt they'll refuse treatment for his family.Confused Abhi was way too dramebazz in those scenes. Another giveaway, I feel!!Smile

Why do they these OLV's and SBB stuff about upcoming epis? I wonder if it's to promote the episodes or to deflate the suspense?  I prefer not to know what's going to happen. Maybe it's just me.Ouch

Trap by Abhi or not, what bothers me is Tanu getting caught just for stealing. Don't tell me this is all the exposure we're going to get! AngrySo going by the SBB stuff, Tanu is caught and Abhi asks her to leave. Don't know if she'll leave. She's going to bring up baby. Now team can tell him about baby truth as he himself has distanced himself from her. I somehow doubt there'll be another big exposure. Or is this a kick off for all of her crimes to be outed? We're that lucky? IDK, anything is possible.

Bottomline, I don't care if it's a trap or not. I'm feeling great Tanu got caught by Abhi. ClapThis is long awaited, like since the show started. He now knows what she's like. Great!

Precap - Money in Tanu's room. Let's see if Tanu tries to wiggle her way out. Some twist to come?? 

Looking at the precap and seeing your earlier response, it certainly looks like this is a trap designed by Abhi to find the thief.

I found a lot of things strange in this scenario:
  • The nearest hospital is 10km away
  • A 5-star hospital is nearby, but you need a 10 lakh deposit LOL
  • They will only accept such an amount in cash - no demand draft, no money order, no credit  card...
  • Nobody in the family has that money in cash.  (Indeed, how many of you have gobs of cash in your drawers, rather than visiting the  ATM whenever needed?)
  • All are arguing about where to get it
  • Are banks really closed for Buddha purnima?
  • He asks everybody for cash except Tanu.  Why?
  • Tanu comes and offers the cash
  • Next day precap: talash of Tanu's room
One thing - if Tanu is kicked out of the house due to theft, where is the value in retaining the secret about her baby?  In fact, now that Abhi totally distrusts her, it would be the perfect opportunity foreveryone to tell him that Nikhil is the dad.  If he hears it from all of them, then he'll at least have to challenge Tanu to prove that it's his.

One thing - when Takhil were talking to each other, the end of their convo was weird.  Nikhil talking about how he'd have gotten rid  of her, and Tanu talking about how she'd have killed him had he not been her baby-dad.  But if she's out claiming that Abhi is her baby-dad, what's the point of keeping Nikhil alive?  I have a hunch that the baby secret will be out when Nikhil & Tanu are at each other's throats, and Nikhil decides to spill it all to Abhi, either in person, or indirectly.

P.S.  I avoid the OLVs and SBBs altogether

Raji9poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
So Dadi laid the trap. I didn't have expectations from Abhi anyway. He lost his brains long time back. Abhi needed so much of convincing from everyone to believe Tanu stole. Dadi/Akash/Mitali had to literally hammer in his head that Tanu is the thief, such is the power of Tanu!!

Space-CreationkratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK-mina-

Go to top