I liked the matchup Alia and Nikhil 
What nikhil going to do now? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirlchubbygirl

shaz_UAE Newbie
shaz_UAE
shaz_UAE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I am wondering if the script writer, director and producers does not know about the DNA testing? Pragya doesn't even need a freaking proof of video recording or anything cause DNA testing of child would should Tannu is not carrying ABI's child. Please change the script a little where audience are not getting upset at the cast for not catching Tannu for just a simple matter. Its a stretch for nothing which makes all the cast look stupid and never mind that no one even tell Abi that Tannu is not carrying his child even if they don't have a proof. I love the show but I feel like I am watching people without a common sense, after all this drama wasn't made to look like it was in 1980 or 90's for that matter so please keep up with audiences knowledge and come up with better script where Tannu and Alia and Nikhil are really smart and tricky for Pragya. 
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
suno suno.. forum walo.. hamaare ACHE DIN AA GAYE..PartyDancing

wow... we got good episode today.. must watch..LOL hayee kitna sukoon mila aaj..!

Again Pragya was requesting tanu, to leave Akash and purab.. and as expected Pragya wanted to accept and aksh and purab were trying to stop her.. wow selfless ki dukaan lagi thi aj..ClapLOL  actually if we ignore this, then we can say their bonding so strong.. they r ready to sacrifice their life for each other..loved it..Clap  Pragya got best bro and friend in PURAB and Best devar Akash..Big smile 

Tanu's overconfidence is bringing her bure din..LOL again confidently she was blackmailing Pragya for Abhi's marriage..Angry 

and without second thought she said YES.. Shocked  but really Pragya shouldn't have said yes.. because indirectly she was punishing Abhi too.. She knows Abhi is innocent, trapped by Tanu.. then also she agreed.. again secret planning to expose Tanu.. aiyyo thank God nothing happened like that.. thanks to Abhi..Smile

When Tanu was enjoying her part, i was watching that security who called lawyer..Angry he was listening all conversation with so much interest.. then my sis said.. "calm down.. dnt know, but i think this security might have called Abhi to inform about his friend Purab.. two possibilities.. first: he is Abhi's fan and may be he called Abhi so that he can save his friend.. for autograph or may be for prize.. Second: he was guilty that he helped wrong people..he was guilty.. so tried to correct his mistake.. so he called Abhi.."Shocked

my sis's guess is security of that apartment..ConfusedLOL 

Dont know who called him..so many possibilities.. may be Abhi just came to check his divorce process paper's proceeding..  cv's only knows how he end up in lawyer's office..Confused 

SO.. when Pragya was about to accept tanu's demand.. here OUR HERO makes his entry with a BANG..Tongue may be it is coincidence( i doubt), but timing was perfect..LOL i think he heard Tanu's self confession.. and behaved clueless to trap Tanu.. if it is so.. then i m sure Tanu ka bachna mushil hi nahi na-mumkin.  aage se Abhi, peeche Pragya ki team..aur left right Aliya aur Nikhil.. and i doubt they will help he in this situation .. so aage peche daye baye.. no chtkara.. bach ke kahan jayegi..LOL 

first Abhi was shocked when he saw police came to arrest Purab and Akash.. and Pragya and Takhil were also present.. he asked reason.. and as usual they tried to hide it.. because they knew Abhi will never let police to arrest them.. so again jhoot..Ouch 

Best part was NIKHIL's presence.. i just loved when he shouted.. OH god.. he was baharwala na.. he gave reason also.. and Abhi always believed his stupid reason.. that's why Nikhil used his old innocent look but Abhi didn;t fall this time..Shocked  there is somethig wrong here.. Abhi scolding him like this, forcing me to guess Abhi knows NIkhil's baby's truth and he just lost his patience at that time..Wink

Abhi handled this situation so beautifully.. he deserve this..Clap bande ke paas dimag hai.. bas use nahi karta..Ouch 

when no one gave proper answer to him, he asked lawyer to show him those papers.. wow again BHAGYA is showing it's effects.. Abhi got Nikhil's contract paper..Big smile

Abhi ki dimag ki batti jal gayi and he used this to trap lawyer and Nikhil.. and made both duffers HERO..ConfusedLOL

and loved part where abhi called commissioner.. this is Rockstar Abhi who knows how to use his power.. Abhi please maintain this in MM also na.. why everytime you r behaving like darpok chuha.. specially Tanu..Angry

nikhil is looking dangerous.. don't know what's his next plan.. i want him to make exit after Tanu's exposure.. Nikhil Arya really plays a dangerous villain role.. please cv's we want NIkhil's exit too..Big smile

Aliya's char is really disappointing.. again she is back to her old aasteen ka saanp act.. chori chuppe watching everything.. Abhi didn't see her i guess while entering into the office.. otherwis he would have mentioned her name also.. LOL

Aliya's dialogue "Aliya ke naam ke aage aj bhi MEHRA lagta hai.." Confused that means she is out of Mai rockstar ki bahen hoon phsse..?Shocked only Mehra's daughter.. that means girl with Mehra sirname r dangerous and no one has right to talk with them like that..or what..? Confused 

anyways.. Dnt know how Nikhil is going to play his card.. he knows he can't blackmail Aliya like Tanu.. so he is defintely looking for something else..Ouch

Dadi's part was hilarious.. Abhi's dialogue "family reunion" just cracked me up.. only taya ji,tayiji and bhabhin were missing.. and other MM people appears on show like poonam ka chand.. So yes indeed it was family reunion..LOL

loved precap.. what i loved is dadi, Pragya and Abhi r in same car.. Tanu is preg but he ignored her..Big smile 

waitng for tomorrow's episode.. i m so excited.. haila.. i think Abhi is playing with Pragya .. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Kulsum... ClapClapClap
u were spot on girl... Ditto to everything u said.. 

Will be putting fwd my views in few hrs or in the mrng.. Tongue

Zaalima_5Cerealgirl

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Originally posted by kulsum_5

wow.. after long time i felt good after watching kkb..Big smile

Hey Kulsum .. same to same .. He is no more in dark ..He knows some conspiracy going against him .. that made me so happy ..And precap made me so happy ... that is purely because of my  smart Rockstar delusion ..
Raji..Hug you know what.. today i wanted to skip it.. TV was off and constantly i was looking at my remote.. it was  8.58 and i asked my sis, should i watch it or wait for written update.. (because i thought again they will tanu smirking and Pragya's bechara look and .ona dhona .. so i planned to skip it..) then with so much effort i switched ON tv and i m glad i did it.. but again when Tanu's drama was going on, i was going to turn off then i heard Abhi's voice.. i was shocked and surprised also.. totally unexpected thing happened today.. not for a second i guessed that Abhi is going to show up here and will save all of them..ConfusedLOL  

thank God.. we didn't get seg of this part.. otherwise i don;t think i would have enjoyed like this.. unexpected surprise ki bat hi alag hai..LOL

Yes.. Abhi's dimag ki batti is ON.. and allah kare jalte rahe.. kabhi bhujne na paye.. LOL 

mili9Cerealgirl

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Kulsum... ClapClapClap
u were spot on girl... Ditto to everything u said.. 

Will be putting fwd my views in few hrs or in the mrng.. Tongue
aww thank you soumya..Hug waitng.. post it soon..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz_UAE

I am wondering if the script writer, director and producers does not know about the DNA testing? Pragya doesn't even need a freaking proof of video recording or anything cause DNA testing of child would should Tannu is not carrying ABI's child. Please change the script a little where audience are not getting upset at the cast for not catching Tannu for just a simple matter. Its a stretch for nothing which makes all the cast look stupid and never mind that no one even tell Abi that Tannu is not carrying his child even if they don't have a proof. I love the show but I feel like I am watching people without a common sense, after all this drama wasn't made to look like it was in 1980 or 90's for that matter so please keep up with audiences knowledge and come up with better script where Tannu and Alia and Nikhil are really smart and tricky for Pragya. 
Hello welcome..Smile

Yes they had chance to prove it by doing DNA test.. but cv's wanted to drag it so no DNA concept..LOL actually in starting episode, Pragya and suresh tried to prove it by DNA that rach's babay belongs to akash but in the last moment akash's mom changed those reports.. then Pragya exposed aaksh's truth like this.. So Pragya was worried about this DNA test.. it was risky.. may be at that Tanu would have tried to kill baby and would have forced Abhi to marry her to save her respect in society.. and without baby it is difficult to prove that tanu was cheating Abhi.. so pragya followed her old logic. 
Space-Creation Groupbie
Space-Creation
Space-Creation

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
today's ep!!!!!!! yesss this is what we are talking about!!!!!!
could be that Abhi rockstar is back Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Go to top