India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 127)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
God! All this talk about Sarla not stealing! How about some action on proving Tanu is stealing!!

I'm not happy that I chose to watch this. Masochism at its finest if only I would enjoy it.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Awww! Prags so sad! Sweetie quit this here and now, end this here and now, don't stock up and so much more misery and soldier on, that is not the way!

One thing she did say right - it's not Sarla's fault that Pragya had to hear taunts on this, it's Pragya's fault that Sarla has to bear accusations. So Pragya??? Resolve your fault??? Tell Abhi everything you know and leaveee
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
"Tere kumkum ko..." line would work better IF THE GIRL WAS WEARING KUMKUM
Purab calls Sarla 'Maa' so sweetly wish Abhi would do the same :(

Someone take down Pragya's pics Abhi doesn't deserve to look at them and Prags shouldn't come back to this room Tongue

Abhi just said he is responsible for everything I should probably appreciate that
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
This purab abHi sarla sequence is a lot better than a lot of scenes I've seen on this show I may not like what's happening but I do think it's done well 
Everybody's sad and nobody is doing anything BAH
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
What epi ends there?? Sweet at least I can click right through to the next one

Haha dad is looking at whatever site he posts on and someone said today's ep was good after three crappy ones. Dad doesn't agree. I told him some of you have said he should get an account to post here but he says he doesn't like typing. He said he typed one thing on the other site and someone said "write more uncle" and he wants to find the post to print it. I told him I can print stuff from here but he didn't reply coz he was still looking for that other comment Tongue

Tanu talking to Sarla is yuck

But Mithali creeping up on her is lolz
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Fri May 27 epi                                               Money drama still goes on

Sarla ma threatening Tanu - Felt good to me.Thumbs Up Glad Janki came to get ma. Mithali overhears their convo. Let's see.

Tanu walked in with a guy and a huge box and Akash/Rachna didn't wonder about that? Confused

Dadi-Abhi - OK convo.  Dadi keeps thinking Abhi doesn't know to read situations/people. I think Abhi did a good job telling her he knows she didn't steal. He's thinking about what made her take the blame.  I feel like dadi needs a mission to teach her what's right and wrong. Confused I did like dadi speaking for Pragya with Abhi. Also felt weird she has to butt in to tell him what to do. Can't they both figure out their own sorrys and thank yous?

Abhi-Pragya scene - OK. I don't like to see Praggy cry. Especially like the way they showed her sitting on the bed and weeping. This girl has gone through hell and high water and has handled her problems without sitting on the bed and crying. Chasma. Dupatta. No need for Abhi to put himself through that pain and acting like a joker to change her mood.  Praggy getting all worked up about his cut and how he's going to work and eat?? OK it worked. Yeah a simple convo without any of the those games would've have been fine. So let's see what working together looks like.

Abhi finally had a clear mental convo where he's thinking about ma and who the chor is. I get the feeling Tanu will be outed for stealing the money and Abhi will kick her out. No exposure or baby truth.

Pragya in her chatri/kurti wali night clothes looked comfortable. Maybe this chori has brought old Pragya out completely.

Akash/Rachna with the driver - Oh God, finally it CV's went the sensible way.Thumbs Up The team is getting info from the driver on where Tanu goes. So they found out she went to the hospital to meet Nikhil. That was the best part of the epi for me. 

A lot of night scenes for abhigya recently. Where are we going?

Precaps - Mithali sees the stolen money with Tanu. Abhi plays sick. OK epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Daadi Pragz scenes I could really do without
All this angst is lame to me. I like revenge marriage angst better. No crying daadi's shoulders and I could keep telling myself things would be fine if they just told daadi

Boo to everything

Pretty blouse on prags though! I don't really like those big splashy 80s prints in general but looks nice on prags

OMG OMG ZLOLZZZ dad just asked me what does "see-vee-ess" mean - "CVs" I guess he's seeing. I explained it to him and he said "oh I just call that writer director" Tongue

Daadi abhi scene...daadi can you tell him concrete things pls
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
He read majboori in sarla's eyes and wants to know what it is. So why did he let her leave instead of asking her???

Waise I like that we at least get music room scenes

Dad says he's waiting for the day abhi will slap tanu. I asked why. He said cause of all the evil things she has done. 

Daadi is praising abhi in acting independently TOO EARLY DAADI DONT SPOIL THE BOY wait what am I saying that's all you do

Great now daadi is sending abhi to comfort pragya. That's fine but don't tell me he loves her until he knows to do that without being told.

Go to top