Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 126)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Prani, loved your review! And this is GOLD:
Sarla ma and Abhi scene was as expected. They do have a good relationship somehow. How do you not like the daughter but like ma? And how do you like your damaad when he's not nice to your beti? I don't get it. She hopes he'll see the truth, and what's real and not. Terrible of CV's not to let her share about takhil with Abhi.

YES YES YES!

Thanks, Nainz. IKR? Isn't that hurtful to a daughter? When ma is nice to the guy who's mean to you, wouldn't that make you feel awful? Doesn't that give permission to a guy to be mean to the daughter? Never mind. Praggy underplays her pain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Sriti and Supriya are exceptional in emotional scenes .. 
Looks like Abhi's journey started towards identifying fake and real. As I already told ,Cvs  created this stealing Drama cleverly and purposefully to justify the mission ..

No where in the conversation with police Abhi has not stressed his believing Sarla Ma  did not chori .. Poor guy is still in conflicted thoughts taking what he saw and what he is feeling ..Cvs cleverly chose Aliyah confession vs Sarla confession..

Aliyah and Sarla , both are very close to Abhi's heart and both have ended up in same scenarios ..He believed evidences in Aliyah's case and her confession too .. No one objected him .. He believed evidences in Sarla case too ..But he could not believe her confession and every one around objecting him assessing by  evidences.. He looked stunned seeing her confessing that she is Chor  Now  he is forced to see some thing different in the same situations that look alike ..So Come on Abhi .. You can do it .. Look at the details .find out the real chor .. it will automatically lead to biggest truth of your life ..

I always enjoy Abhi's show . It is great to see him take the lead and control the whole situation single handedly .. 

Pragya's reaction to Abhi's help was expected .. He did not say a word that Maa is innocent .. She saw every one forcing him to save Sarla Ma .. She could have easily imagined and blamed him for caling her chor .. yet she is Pragya who always sees goodness hiding behind all superficial flaws ..

I am happy with Abhi's realization of being the reason for Sarla Ma leaving house .. He is guilty to face her after calling her Chor .. dont worry Abhi .. They are sooo nice to remember that .. remember you are lucky to get pampering and blessing from same woman even after she believed you divorced her daughter and impregnated another girl .. So dont worry she counts only your generosity and audacity in saving her not your bitter words or your family insults .. 

Abhii.. you should have taken back your words in front of every one not in private , in your room .. You just made her prey to vicious people by calling her chor .. and redeeming it in your room will do more damage .. Hope you do it when you identify the real chor ..

Sarla - Pragya scenes are too heavy .. regressive to see good people losing and evil winning every time .. Out of all gestures I like the way Pragya was holding Maa's dupatta while she is leaving .. Oh Sarla...take her with you .. You must have understood where she is living ..how many time she has been put through same situation you have been put through once .. How many time people judged her wrongly .. How many time she had to face the unnecessary wrath ..  It is not the place the people like you .. dont leave her in MM alone... Cry

Some how my heart goes for Purab .. he has a heart of gold .. I wish Sarla Ma  thanked and blessed him too for being there ..

Amidst of all I liked Abhi's angry glare to YKW .. Evil Smile .. oh .. but that cannot shut her mouth ..Angry

Edited by Raji9 - 27 May 2016 at 12:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Btw WHY were they paid 1cr in CASH???? Who does that? Wasn't it payment for an international deal? Why wouldn't they use a bank draft???

Like that bank draft drama w Aalu some months back...!

That's precisely it - if 2 organizations are doing a transaction that big, first of all, it would not be that big an amount, but broken into installments, or have other provisions that would split the payment triggered by the fulfillment of certain conditions.  Something like this wouldn't even be a draft - they'd probably get their banking details and directly wire the money.

Heck, even for domestic transactions, like my office - directly wires the salaries into employee accounts, doesn't give them either cash or checks.  That cash thing is so 90s

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Okay, I finally caught up w/ the episodes to date.

First the theft - when the money was found in Sarla's room, wasn't it obvious that it couldn't have been them?  If Sarla had stolen the money, why would she keep it where it would be easily found (even putting aside that she could easily have asked either Abhi or Pragya for it)?  Same for Pragya - if she had stolen it - ridiculous as that sounds - why would she put it in her mom's room?  If anything, she could ideally plant it all in Tanu's room, raise the alarm - like she did, and then get Tanu thrown out or arrested.  In fact, given Pragya's change to Mogambo, this is exactly what she should have done when she found the cash missing.  Suspecting Tanu, check first her own room, then her moms, and once she found it, sneak it into Tanu's room, and then have it examined.

The other thing - when the police were called, since Pragya's account was that the key was stolen from her, why not have it fingerprinted?  They'd have found not just Pragya's, but Tanu's fingerprints as well.  That alone would have spilt it.

So all this was done to get Sarla out of the scene?  So no ratting out to Abhi what really happened?

I have my hopes that since the officers have said they'll keep a watch on the house and every member, that they stumble upon Tanu's moves w/ Nikhil, get hold of that nurse and bust them all.

Surprise us!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hi all! Sitting down to watch Thursday's ep now, Indian version. Was too sleepy to bother yday :p

Anyway. Sarla saying she didn't want a setback for Pragya to be her fault - Oye madam! NOT YOURS! Tanu's fault! Sigh.

Wow this Mithali Taiji scene is really long!! I didn't follow it

Omg Tanu's smile in this scene is a poisonous thing. Fun to know she reads Abhi SO WRONG though.

Oh abhi even when you're decisive I can't appreciate. Too much too late bro!!! Bah

Edited by -mina- - 27 May 2016 at 7:25pm
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I felt Abhi's speech was wrong. He shouldn't have said "how can a son send his mom to jail". If he was gonna bother saying that he gives her the place of mother he should have continued "and of course a mother would take from her son." Like pls. That would at least be consistent.
Excuse me if I decline to believe that there is a police offer anywhere who would arrest someone for theft when the victim of theft is standing there saying it's not a theft. Some crimes do work like that - violence and assault yes but theft? Errr I don't think so.

Ok now Abhi is publicly threatening the witnesses? God this whole episode is so badly written it makes the writer in me want to commit acts of violence upon myself. Such yuckiness. But hey I can totally see why the generic audience is supposed to like this.

Now Pragya's smile is poisonous too. Beta hone ka farz? Everyone's standards on this show are too damn low.

Also Tanu you just lost. Time to be quiet and regroup, don't raise a hue and cry. Bah.

Wow I'm having trouble appreciating anything today! I'm gonna try harder cause misery is not fun or healthy and I want to opt out.
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Accha beta accha pota? I...nevermind.

What the hell Taiji Mithali!! Sunao'ing about chori! I could cry ugh

Where is everyone no one is witnessing this??

What does that mean sarla will cause differences in abhigya's relationship? What relationship!!!!
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hahhh daadi is telling them off. That amuses me at least.
Sarla sarla sarla...do you see what this person has brought to your life? This daadi is a sinister figure. Take your daughter and yourself out of her orbit forthwith. 

Go to top