India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 124)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I feel they're back pedaling their own story with this money trap tanu set up, Mina.  They've made proof questionable all of a sudden - real and planted proof. Yes, I agree collecting proof was an excuse to drag.  
I'm kind of stunned at how lame the tracks are - Abhi delaying ending their marriage in the revenge track. Abhi delaying telling about Tanu and Pragya baby truth in the pranu track, and now the delay in baby truth by the team. If you notice, none of them got resolved. They're about saying they're going to do something but don't actually do it. If I go by that, what else will they create that they'll never do?

So I'm wondering if they'll kill another 100  - 200 epi in trying to set a trap for Tanu or just set her up. Again just to drag with no intention to expose. Maybe that's the game - no exposure ever. 

If as you say Abhi is used as a plot device, and if ratings fall, then maybe just a convo with dadi or ma telling him the truth will end this. Or he may get to play a bigger roll in the exposure again based on ratings at that time.

I read Sriti was very good at a revenge role in one of her earlier shows. IDK how that'd work here. But wondering if that's a possibility.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
More of a revenge role than Mugambo? I'm having trouble imagining how that would work without making her into a negative character. Not sure it could work on a show like KKB but would be curious on how it might.
No exposure ever sure sounds like KKB to me. I like what you have pointed out about the non-resolution of previous tasks.

BTW...after more recent focus on the baby and pregnancy, I am willing to believe that Tanu did indeed conceive a baby with Nikhil on Valentine's day during the kidnapping track. I'm not yet convinced we'll ever see it on the show but what makes sense to me now is that this plot line will drag until Tanu is somehow exiled at the nth hour while still pregnant, only to come back in the future with a child to threaten AbhiGya's happiness or for her child to be an important player after the leap. As much I would still like to argue that the baby is just a pillow, I can't honestly say I'm 110% convinced of this as I was before. More like 80% these days Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Wow! You're conceding there is a baby. Shocked This is huge, Mina LOL.  Maybe the hospital scenes did it. LOL 

So you don't think we'll see a baby being born and stuff. I like that. I don't want this to drag where Abhi still doesn't know the truth and thinks the baby is his. IDK how leaps work with kids so I'll wait till that rolls out. 

Yeah, Pragya may not go that negative. Just want her to win against Tanu at something. So depressing to see Praggy take all this crap and have nothing to show for it. 

Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
The hospital scenes and the various 7 month references! Indicates to me that the writers decided to take the pregnancy more seriously. The lack of concrete details is what has always made me skeptical about the pregnancy. Now that we have a few more indications I am slightly less skeptical Tongue

What I'm envisioning for a leap is that the takhil kid shows up in the lives of abhigya's kids. Maybe a schoolmate if they are young, allowing Tanu access back in their life that way. Maybe a love interest if it's a 20 year leap with grown up abhigya kids. Also possible that tanu will show up at some point with a small child claiming she needs support. These scenarios could work if abhi never finds out the kid isn't his but could also work if everyone knows the kid isn't his butt Tanu has a revenge agenda.

CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah and what Prags has to show for all this is her track record of "endurance" Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Cerealgirl-Nive-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Oh yeah and what Prags has to show for all this is her track record of "endurance" Tongue

bold -  ROFL like she ran a marathon. At least she'll get a medal for that.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi say maa jaisa to sarla after that he say chor to sarla after that he stop police cause he love ma if he love mas why ge say chor now in precap abhi saying pragya maa is not a chor hard to i canyt understand this man
  Confused
 aisha 
exactly my thoughts , but I expect today the reaction pragya 
Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi say maa jaisa to sarla after that he say chor to sarla after that he stop police cause he love ma if he love mas why ge say chor now in precap abhi saying pragya maa is not a chor hard to i canyt understand this man
  Confused
 aisha 
exactly my thoughts , but I expect today the reaction pragya 

Hi Anisha and Fatima ..Now he is really confused as always Smile .. But my perspective on Cvs changed after yesterday ..

This so called mission is to make Abhi understand about the difference between intention and face value .. make him to learn taking decisions or judging people based on his intuition rather than the things that are shown to eyes..

I think Cvs are cleverly trying to justify the mission.. Abhi has seen and gone through two similar use cases (Aliyah and Sarla)  but the result is different. What will he learn out of it will justify or trash the mission initiated by Dadi ..

Aliyah:  Abhi has seen Aliyah got caught with proofs and she confessed everything her self 

Sarla : Money was found in Sarla's room and she confessed her self as chor under pressure ..

Now he already questioned Sarla based on his assessment .. But Dadi , Pragya, Purab every one is opposing his assessment and his intuition is denying his assessment too ..

He had a nerve to ask her that "why did you steal" in front of everyone because that is what he assessed based on the events and evidences  .. But some where he could sense Sarla is innocent .. Hence he accepted it in private , in his room before Pragya ..

So now if they work together or not , the main thing is if Abhi finds out Sarla is innocent and he could prove to himself that his intuition was right and his assessment was wrong ... And the day he understands the difference between Aliyah confession and Sarla confession.. This mission will be justified ..

I guess then they will start the Baby truth track once Abhi comes to that stage .. 

Edited by Raji9 - 26 May 2016 at 4:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.viji-jaya-Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top