Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 123)

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Dad just lumbered back into the room and sat down saying "He doesn't love her. Abhi doesn't love Pragya. Abhi loves Tanu. That's why he always believes her. He couldn't find anything wrong in her."

I don't agree exactly with his analysis, he's one of those jump to conclusions, look for short cuts types...or conversely I'm one of those insufferable finds-a-hidden-way, refusing to accept the truth types...LOL Clown

looking at tanu maniplulation ur dadi is right abhi might not love tanu but fall prey for tanu words that the worst as for me he claim to love pragya dont undestand her never stand up for her and so on ait like a dumb man who has no brains at all minu sorry i hope he go back to tanu he is same to same not a inch chsnges ij his character aftwr falling in love also falling for tanu manipulation always god why he says love pragya his love is that he says i love u to nottrust her just enjoy god save this type of love abhi u hetter marry and accept it so that pragya a reality check

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123anamika.viji-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Dad is now ranting about how mother-daughter Sarla-Prags are so ridiculous and unbelievable that they didn't tell Abhi about Nikku ("that fellow" according to dad who couldn't remember his name) being in hospital and trying to get them both killed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
LOL. If anyone outbeats the Mina Show...its definitely your dad!!! "That fellow" ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Wed May 25 epi                                            Want to mess with me? - Day 3

Heavy drama epi

Sometimes I feel this show is a spoof of soaps. Or a parody of families. Or even a biopic of some Bollywood artist and his problems with the "other woman."  This many things can't go wrong in a show. Nothing right happens! 

Abhi orders tayji to stop the police.  Too late! Entire team watches as Tanu threatens behind Abhi's back.  Poor Pragya is stunned at Tanu's evil. Finally, Praggy told Tanu off! Good job, Praggu.  You can't stop the police, Purab! Let them in. Dadi asks Abhi to not believe the proof. Tanu is such a rakshasi. Her non-stop yelling is unbearable. Who writes her lines? Someone like her, I guess.

She has no conscience whatsoever. Like a lawyer she interrogated Pragya with her "weren't you the only one with the keys? Did anyone else have the keys, etc.  Who else could have stolen the money?" Praggy, you didn't have to answer her!! From Sarla ma, Tanu shifts the blame to Pragya to send her to jail. 

Loved the intense expressions on Sriti's face - shock, disgust, pain, anger, and worry.  True, how would Pragya even know those emotions, let along suspect anyone can hate her this much.  Got to see a different side of Pragya today. Sarla ma takes the blame for the money instead. She's worried Tanu will get married to Abhi and her daughter's kumkum is in trouble - not too thrilled about this, but it's the show title.

Sarla ma and Pragya's bond was the only highlight of the epi for me.  Fantastic ma-beti dialogues. Gosh, what all this mother has gone through. Poor Praggy so shocked at the accusations against her and her mom. Is this all worth it, Praggy?  MM is worse than jail.

I feel this week's missing money game by Tanu is a warning how things well be if the team brings proof against her/baby truth. Wow, the team was supposed to trap her and say those lines about the baby truth. Tanu turned the tables on them.  

Will the team change their game plan now?  Proof is not going to work. Tanu will strike back  if she smells a trap for her.

What will it take to bring Tanu down? She's too evil for Pragya and team.  I think Aliya or Nikhil have to turn against her. It's going to be impossible to expose her as she slimes her way out of any situation. 

Maybe Tanu truth will come out at the end of the show. I wish Pragya says " You're welcome" and leaves MM and they go their separate ways.

Precap - Working together? Pragya is the lead - he needs to follow her orders! Epi belonged to ma.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 25 May 2016 at 7:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

minu show is exciting than kkb Tongue

thank you Embarrassed Hug
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

LOL. If anyone outbeats the Mina Show...its definitely your dad!!! "That fellow" ROFL

heehee!! i do tell him he is much loved here but he thinks it's weird. LOL

Raji9poiu123anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
prani prrofs or saying truth also not going to help them tanu will strike them its not going to work i think tanu must expose herself or aliya can expose her nikhil cant do anything i hope aliya say everything to abhi abhi aliya both exposes tanu and throw her out day hy day she is becoming evilness ki rani only can exposed her abhi she will kanipluate himaliya is the perfect to expose tanu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Prani, Nishu said most of what I wanted to say. I think the only way to convince Abhi of Tanu's guilt is if Tanu herself spills all. I could also see Aaliya having a hand in her exposure but Nikhil seems pretty useless to me. As for the whole proof thing, wow it sure looks like a red herring for the audience now - a goal that was never meant to be realized, but that provided justification for drag upon drag. That being said I think it was reasonable for us and Pragya's team to believe in the idea that presenting proof to Abhi would enable him to believe in the truth they need to tell him about Tanu. I don't really see how it can be about trusting the truth-teller - if that was the case this could be solved by Purab or Daadi or Sarla telling him, with or without proof. I don't believe that Abhi necessarily trusts Tanu, though. I don't find a character-based reason to explain most of his reactions, to me it's all plot. The plot needs Abhi to trust Tanu and mistrust Pragya, so he does. That's not consistent with what he says he feels or what he see him feeling but...who says it has to be? It's a serial. It doesn't follow normal narrative rules!

Edited by -mina- - 25 May 2016 at 8:51pm

poiu123anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top