India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 122)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Seriously how could Pragya remotely be jailed for stealing her own money?!!!! Tanu seriously what? What police officer and what judge would make that happen? The justice system doesn't run per your whims you know.

Oh god she's dreaming of namkaran. You think 6 months will help you when fate is against you? Lord.

Hahhh so now Tanu is being sympathetic to Sarla and firing on Pragya? OK I can get behind that. Totally inconsistent but more bearable.

Abhi, good job stepping in and telling Tanu to back down. Sometimes I wish you were more of a male chauvinist hulk and would shut scenes like this down just by telling.

LOL OMG...dad is muttering something in the other room to me, "who the hell she thinks she is" ROFL

Why does Pragya answer Tanu's questions? She doesn't have a police badge. Just don't Pragya.

I mean, COME ON. "The keys of the safe are with you, right?" RIGHT. Because the money is hers, the safe is hers, the key is hers. She cannot steal it. It's not even like she's a normal bahu who is merely entrusted with the keys. She. Owns. Everything. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMEMBER THAT.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Wow Wow Wow this is really hard to bear...I am not even watching poperly because I'm live reacting...but WOW, Tanu? "Sarla aunty's tears can't lie. Pragya stole because Pragya needs money. I set this trap for you because I wanted to see who you would let get blamed for this theft."

Seriously? Someone kindly guide this young woman to a mental health practitioner. She needs counselling or a sedative. "Pragya stole from herself because she needs money"?  That is danergously illogical. Combine it with her hysterical dramatics and...come on. Help her because she can't help herself.

gahhh

and Maa, making a bad situation worse. Don't take the blame, Sarla. Just keep talking sense. At least then you'd have some integrity to hold onto, come what may.

poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
minu show is exciting than kkb Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
SERIOUSLY SARLA

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING INTO TANU'S HANDS

This is better than Tanu's wildest dreams. A false confession for a non-crime. SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS...why do I watch this why can't I keep away. My heart hurts. This is my treat at the end of a work day? Lord, I'm the one who needs mental health counselling to find hobbies that hurt me less.

Abhi is blaming Purab for letting the police in? I have a better idea Abhi, act the rock star, talk to the police, and send them off.

Where's my smart and sly chawl boy, I miss him!

Tanu seriously??? All this effort, all this planning. Apply it to some honest endeavour pleaseee. Even if you succeed in the short term...you are not setting yourself up for a comfortable old age. Dishonesty has a way of getting back to you. Unless I suppose you were a saint in your past life and have earned the right to be a scoundrel now...I'm not sure about the theology on this.

Tanu is ranting that this is for their future. WHAT??

Now Tanu is blaming Purab. Abhi, come on. She is clearly a train wreck. Stop this spiral.

By the way the reason Purab didn't stop Aaliya's arrest is. coz. Aaliya. was. GUILTY.

Tanu really has no fear man. She never falters. Lie after lie after lie, manipulation on top of manipulation.

By the way I don't remember why Aaliya got exiled.

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Dad just lumbered back into the room and sat down saying "He doesn't love her. Abhi doesn't love Pragya. Abhi loves Tanu. That's why he always believes her. He couldn't find anything wrong in her."

I don't agree exactly with his analysis, he's one of those jump to conclusions, look for short cuts types...or conversely I'm one of those insufferable finds-a-hidden-way, refusing to accept the truth types...LOL Clown

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
abhi say maa jaisa to sarla after that he say chor to sarla after that he stop police cause he love ma if he love mas why ge say chor now in precap abhi saying pragya maa is not a chor hard to i canyt understand this man Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9poiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina--mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I LOVEEE Sriti in this scene with Pragya and Sarla. Yes yes yes!! "As if you would say you stole, and I'd believe you. I know what self-respect means to you. I wouldn't believe God himself if he told me. You didn't even tell me about the notice, how could you steal."

oh god Sarla's completely nonsensical lines. Pragya jailed? WHY? Save Pragya from harm while in jail herself? HOW. There was also some line I missed about Abhi not accepting her back, I'm not sure if I can stand to rewatch it.

OK this precap...I was loving it until Abhi called Sarla his maa ever so theatrically. Now I just want to...commit acts of violence upon him but I'm not sure if that's allowed to say in the EDT so I won't specify.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi say maa jaisa to sarla after that he say chor to sarla after that he stop police cause he love ma if he love mas why ge say chor now in precap abhi saying pragya maa is not a chor hard to i canyt understand this man Confused

agreed nishu!! he is a special type of man far beyond our understanding since his demonstration of integrity and consistency does not follow the patterns we expect.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9

Go to top