India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 120)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
lol honestly taiji what has prags ever done to you to make you think she'd have gone hardline if the money was in your room? ulta she'd find ways to defend you, pakka. ugh, boo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi saying tanu is not a family member LOL if he had not kept tanu after marriage would this would have happened ever if he has resoected pragya marriage and throw tanu out by respecting at least for dadi wish this would have happened abhi is a victim here ok what ever is its his fault as u say pay back time

@bold exactly!! agreed!!!

abhi and victim in the same sentence...my brain short circuits. there is an argument for that of course...i'm just not the one to engage with it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
waise if that was the Tuesday episode what dhamaka have they reserve for TRP Thursday? With all the momentous music and trumped up accusations I felt it was an episode TRP audiences should be glued to.

-Nive-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
pehle chor bolo sabke same firbaat khatam kro LOL

poiu123

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Anisha, I think Pragya/team are looking for proof to make Abhi believe them.  I don't think Abhi is asking for proof. As far as I can remember!

Actually I have a different take on the episode today. I think Abhi threw out proof and helped out Sarla ma. So Tanu could not make him believe with her proof.  It looked like he believed what he saw but he did not act on it and did the opposite because he trusts ma.

That's very, very interesting!  What if Pragya brings proof about Tanu baby and if Tanu says I'm telling you the truth, Abhi, will he believe Pragya? Or will he throw out the proof and believe Tanu.  I think it's not about proof, it's about if he trusts the person who's telling him the truth.

And how is he supposed to know the difference between false proof and real proof??

I think we need to give Abhi a chance.  And if we give him that chance, after this much has gone wrong, if he makes the wrong choice, I won't be surprised either!!

-Nive-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
We whizzed through 13 pages today!! 
Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi saying tanu is not a family member LOL if he had not kept tanu after marriage would this would have happened ever if he has resoected pragya marriage and throw tanu out by respecting at least for dadi wish this would have happened abhi is a victim here ok what ever is its his fault as u say pay back time

Smile Anisha ..interesting point . Thanks for writing it 

Abhis is being portrayed as victim conveniently taking half of the story into consideration .. In more bigger picture he has more share than any one else for coming to this victim role .. 

poiu123

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hiee Prani... as usual on point with ur Review.. I agree with Nainu here

Originally posted by Naina-

Hi Prani!! Thanks for your review!  It was really well-written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Embarrassed
I think most of us are focusing on Abhi's negative statement rather than the horrible outcomings of today's episode because we still keep expectations from him. Like, personally, what Tayeeji and Mithali say never matter to me because they will forever be horrible.

Its not like M supporting the team n bashing Abhi.. 
I cant accept the fact tat he questioned Maa like tat... and that too infront of every1.. all the evil eyes who are accusing have gained immerse energy from wat he said... even if he wanted to talk to her he could have done it in private.. 

I agree that hez suffering and the team is hell bent on gathering the proof's.. but that dosent mean i can let wat is said to Maa go just forthe sake hez suffering.. thats heartbreaking scene.. 

and coming to the other good things he did but shutting up Tayiji n Tanu... i dont care abt them.. they are always like tat.. there is no expectations from them..  with every given change they speak like that..  and he shut them up after saying soo many horrible things.. he could have done it in the start itself.. 

At the same time i still keep hoping things from ~Abhi.. .coz hez a lead n he just cant be mum.. he keeps saying tat every1 is hiding things but dosent do anything..  and Pragya even after soo many disasters still is putting up with this idiotic idea of collectging proofs wen they are of no use.. 

But Prani great review and i respect what ever u said..  Hug 

u wat going though a phase.. hope it ends soon.. Hormones are sky high now firing every1 up.. LOLLOL

Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 25 May 2016 at 5:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiNaina-

Go to top