Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Monday June 6 epi  Nonsense epi

I did not like the lousy epi. Bad, lousy epi.

Mithali surprised me. Now she thinks Pragya can help her patch up with Raj? Wow, how selfish people are!!

Well dadi, you played this all so wrong. You underestimated Tanu. And haven't done enough for Pragya.

Takhil have become too evil. Too dramatic.

CV's: I I do not like you making fun of Pragya's good heart. You created her. Have some integrity in preserving her character. Do not mock her humanity. Her kindness. She is why the show is worth watching. Don't ruin that.

And CV's: Get creative and come up with better ideas. The premise of this track - that Abhi won't believe is too stupid.  This stalemate with Abhi, Tanu, and the team stinks.  You can do better.

Precap - abhigya scene - All I can say is Praggy is so nice. Abhi, cut the cord with Tanu. And give your full attention to Praggy.

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prani dear ... u were spot on... 
here is a bigg bear huggg ðŸ¤—

yes yaar they are just spoiling the essence of the characters .. esp Abhi n Pragya..

This is too much..  How many failures are u gonna give Pragya... its ok to show her vulnerable.. but not every single ðŸ¤¬ time... 

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww, thank you Sowmzz and Pranzz! ðŸ¤—
Another EDT completed and done!! I actually spent most of today rereading all 150 pages and it was so much fun! 

And yes, I dont have a life. 
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Prani dear ... u were spot on... 

here is a bigg bear huggg ðŸ¤—

yes yaar they are just spoiling the essence of the characters .. esp Abhi n Pragya..

This is too much..  How many failures are u gonna give Pragya... its ok to show her vulnerable.. but not every single ðŸ¤¬ time... 

Thank you, Sowmi! Big bear hug back to you too ðŸ¤—! Need all the hugs to survive these epis. ðŸ˜†

Tanu entha cunning, kada?? Daanni chithaka baadaalanipisthndi.  Papam Pragya picchidi! (I'm saying Tanu is cunning. Feeling like beating her up. And Pragya is innocent, guys)