India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 119)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Oye Taiji, Mithali, yeh toh batao...if Sarla was faking her illness, how and why were the doctors supporting her lie?

Pragya, what are you doing asking Abhi to speak up for you? How strange of you to ask things of him. That's not how this works, Pragya. Abhi doesn't do things for you when you ask. And Abhi's not going to save anyone until he has convinced himself he needs to. How about yelling at Daadi to speak up instead? How about not yelling at anyone because all of this is patently ridiculous? Love, how about displaying some sense instead of passion. But...what am I saying. You are human. You are allowed to hope for hopeless things and react in futile ways too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeMysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Oh my god if there is anything that makes me want to do violence to myself in this episode it's Abhi's whatever speech to Sarla about their special bond. I. Do. Not. Believe. A. Word. Of. It. This is not substantiated by the past in the show. This is nonsense and I resent the CVs for forcing this down our throats. 

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Waise I have no problem with Abhi saying "but secretly stealing like this isn't right." That was actually quite polite and heartfelt delivery from Abhi. Sarla, don't look so shocked and disgusted. This is your damad being true to himself. And he's actually being ever so respectful and sweet to you. 

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Ugh teary speeches dislike.

Love Sarla's point - if you were going to demean me, why did you ever admire me? Why did you ever say I was like your mom? LOVE THOSE LINES.

Love Sarla saying she didn't steal the money or keep it there. Simple and honest. Abhi, will you give these words a chance...? Please Abhi, please.

Err what are you doing stomping off to Daadi. Forget the matter? Say nothing about it? Um. That's not the way to solve things, Abhi. Waise I am like you somewhat; my instinct is to avoid problems rather than face them. But let me tell you this toddler-bro...avoiding problems makes them worse. You can't let resentment foster by not addressing this here and now.

He actually tells Tanu she is not yet a member of the family? Swinging wildly between poles much. I didn't expect this from him. He intends to make her a member after all. He's kept her in his life and enabled her to be involved in his household all this time. From him of all people - a very strange line.

Haaye, LOVE Abhi's reaction to Taiji calling the police. "It's not your money. Call them and take back the complaint!" I like Shabz' delivery in those moments. Irritation, intensity, sudden resolution. Oh that resolution, I could eat it with a spoon. Err, not to be gross or anything Embarrassed

Lord, precap. Tanu continuing to control the narrative. Like??? How can the whole team be so bad at this activity of spinning back the story??? Oye. I have a headache.

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
minu i m happy sarla get this treatment cow she can understand how her daughter heing treated by this man this follow only proofs and most imp tanu hold a degree to manipulate him he has no idea whai is rifght what is wrong one kanipulation forces him to forget fuggy get divorce and he blames kas sa chor she isdoing for him in return what is she getting nothing but tanu challenges her lovev one suffers maa bulbulyes she is leing its dadi mission she dont trust her grandson situuation made her to lie but this girl life is too miserable i hope she get a happiness someday live her life peacefully with abhi or with another man i hope now she think and value her kom sis more than abhi or will back to praising abhi after save from police pragya pragya pragyA Cry Cry Cry

kratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

minu i m happy sarla get this treatment cow she can understand how her daughter heing treated by this man this follow only proofs and most imp tanu hold a degree to manipulate him he has no idea whai is rifght what is wrong one kanipulation forces him to forget fuggy get divorce and he blames kas sa chor she isdoing for him in return what is she getting nothing but tanu challenges her lovev one suffers maa bulbulyes she is leing its dadi mission she dont trust her grandson situuation made her to lie but this girl life is too miserable i hope she get a happiness someday live her life peacefully with abhi or with another man i hope now she think and value her kom sis more than abhi or will back to praising abhi after save from police pragya pragya pragyA Cry Cry Cry

I love this comment Nishu! Hug

1. Sarla understanding how Abhi treats Pragya - I hope she sees! But who are we kidding, next change she gets she will say again Betaji is Bhagwan jaisa wonderful, and encourage Prags to keep burning herself alive for him
  2. Tanu holds a degree in manipulating him - LOL!!!! Clap
  3. He has no idea what is right or wrong - he really doesn't. The only idea he has is to believe what's in front of his eyes.
  4. Forgetting Fuggy, getting divorce...regretting divorce, getting back Fuggy...none of it matters. Only the problem of the day and the proof in front of his eyes matters.
  5. Pragya getting happiness with Abhi or another man - I doubt this will ever happen. She is addicted to Abhi and will take what she can get from him. She doesn't need happiness, she just needs to know that she is serving his happiness.
  6. Pragya valuing her mom and sis more than Abhi - nope not happening. This stopped long back. Abhi is everything to Pragya. If CVs ever change this...I will be shocked and very very excited. OR they will be doing it just to make a leap happen. Sometimes that does happen - the heroine rediscovers her principles and self-respect just in time to force distance from the hero for some nonsense reason that allows a 20 year leap and then the story shifts to showing their reunion. This could happen once CVs run out of ways to keep AbhiGya apart in the current storyline.

kratikamonangeRaji9-Nive-anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Oh lord I have the episode playing again and Tanu is ranting about Sarla stealing...can all the people in the room who know the truth simultaneously say aloud, "Yes, Tanu, but how about you stealing from Abhi by lying about this child that isn't his?"

UFFF!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
abhi saying tanu is not a family member LOL if he had not kept tanu after marriage would this would have happened ever if he has resoected pragya marriage and throw tanu out by respecting at least for dadi wish this would have happened abhi is a victim here ok what ever is its his fault as u say pay back time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive--mina-

Go to top