India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 118)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Tues May 24 epi                          Story going off the script?   Very disturbing ep

Perception and truth lessons!

Tanu's money stealing plot is devastating like nuclear waste.  It's radiating anger and frustration and is killing our mood.  Demons in your family gang up on the good and simple people. Run Aroras, run.

This is a review of present in light of the past! Proceed with caution. Disagreements welcome!

The episode is what it's supposed to be - stink like hell so Pragya and Sarla ma will get caught or runaway from MM.  Pragya and her ma messed with Tanu in the hospital, so Tanu will strike back. That's to be expected. I know people like Tanu at work, so just sharing! So if anyone expected this to not get ugly, then recalibrate your expectations.

For the last 9 months mugambo and team were all about getting proof about Tanu truth for Abhi and relieve him of his papahood. I was all for that track. Excited that Praggy as mugambo will kick ass.

Today the very same CV's have gone totally off that script. They proved the limitations of "proof." Tanu planting proof and trapping ma goes against the team's premise that proof is enough to win over Abhi.  Well, Tanu won over Abhi with her false proof. How does one know which proof is real and not? The pooh-poohing of proof was the highlight of the episode for me!! Writers are laughing at themselves or at us.

So is this a preview for us that Abhi will not believe Pragya's proof's against Tanu? If he's supposed to reject this proof, then why is he supposed to accept Pragya's proof?  Which leads us to it's not the proof, it's the truth and the person telling you the truth. Are we going there, CV's?  What a roundabout way!!

Abhi asking Sarla ma why did you take the money was heartbreaking.  Why did he ask why she had to steal? He could have asked how she got the money. Is this supposed to be giving ma a chance to explain herself?  In the past, he helped them with money when BB called.  Is he thinking that's the case now? Thank god, Sarla ma spoke up and said she did not take the money. She's a straight shooter.  Poor lady didn't have to go through all this. Based on the SBS, Abhi is going to call off her arrest. That's good news - finally something right is happening in this show.

That one question from Abhi has attracted so much attention! What about all the other things he said? I'd rather pick on Tayji's lines - they were too ugly.  And Tanu's.  Wonder how Abhi is going to react when he knows everyone knew about Tanu truth and didn't speak up for him, if that ever happens!

I totally understand Sarla ma shouldn't have gone through this. That's why this episode is stirring. I respect all povs, but all this also reminds me of the past! 

The chances others are getting despite their crimes, Abhi did not get. Yes, he has a huge list of things against him and how he treated Pragya. That doesn't make him guilty of something he did not do.  I find this bias against Abhi terrible in this mugambo track. He's victim of false accusation. If his suffering is supposed to be about his bad karma, then the karma should be tied to Pragya, not Tanu.  Everyone assumed he's guilty even when he protested the baby is not his. Nobody doubted Tanu simply because they are BF-GF.  Yes, CV's made us believe that lie too.

Aliya got so many chances before she got caught. Tanu has a long list and is not caught. Sarla ma is falsely accused and circumstances are not in her favor and thank god the wrong person did not get arrested.

Then why is Abhi alone blamed falsely, slapped, kicked out of his house, and superimposed with the idea of false paternity? Why is the team watching him go through this hell and expecting better judgment out of someone who has been misjudged? If ma's pain is true so is Abhi's pain. If men are wronged, do they not deserve sympathy? That's equally regressive! Asking Abhi to think straight or see things for what they are is too much to expect from him now. His sister has left him broken. Tanu has created a false illusion of family for him. Pragya has deceived him, from his pov.  Judgment was never been his strength. What a mess CV's have created!!

Good Pragya spoke against Tanu and supported her ma.  I'm glad Pragya was finally shocked to hear Abhi say that. She allowed too many crimes against her ma to go without punishment because Abhi is a rockstar. Hope she wakes up now. Wake up, Praggy, you assumed Abhi will believe you with proof. CV's have changed the rules now.  Abhi going against evidence and believing ma should tell the team something.

Episode theme - what goes around comes around! Past catches up with you. Heart churning epi

Edited by Cerealgirl - 24 May 2016 at 7:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Prani!! Thanks for your review!  It was really well-written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Embarrassed
To answer your question in your review:

I think most of us are focusing on Abhi's negative statement rather than the horrible outcomings of today's episode because we still keep expectations from him. Like, personally, what Tayeeji and Mithali say never matter to me because they will forever be horrible. The writers never made them dynamic characters for us to believe they would ever be good. So there's no expectations. 

With Abhi and Pragya being the main roles who are supposed to be these dynamic and developing characters, its frustrating when either one takes a few steps back in their progress, you know? Would I rather see Tayeeji or Tanu make horrible choices or Abhigya? Definitely Tayeeji/Tanu, anyday. 

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback! Always a pleasure reading them!! Hug

Edited by Naina- - 24 May 2016 at 8:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Naina, for explaining the question. I appreciate it! SmileHug!  No issues!

I honestly think his reactions are in line with what he knows.  I understand that's a painful question. But I hope it can be balanced with other things he said too.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Sitting down to watch the Indian ep on TV! It's preceded by a "story so far" recap I have never seen before. It starts with Takhil talking about how sad Tanu is that Aaliya is gone and how the are going to get their baby its rights. I was excited thinking it's a new promo...it isn't Tongue

OK, and here we go! Tanu invites Sarla's two self-called sons to search the room. Got to love (read: opposite of love) the way everyone in MM lets Tanu call the shots at moments like this. If dad was here he'd be ranting about "who does she think she is."

And check it out! Tanu has been eating her carrots. Her super vision enables her to read the fine print on Sarla's KKB hall tax form.

I blinked and missed it - was it Aakash or Purab who said 'bhai there's nothing here'? It's been a long time since Purab called Abhi bhai.

Ugh, and the money falls from the briefcase while preggo Tanu has the tax form in her hand. This is going to be painful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Shaking all those 1000rs notes out of the briefcase like coins from a piggybank!

Question for everyone in MM, if only they could hear me shout it: If Sarla had stolen the money and put it in her closet, why would she have encouraged the search?

Ugh, PraNu face off in the room. Pragya, come on. You should have seen this coming. You have no excuse. Letting Tanu win like this is pure carelessness. This didn't need to happen. You could have headed this off any number of times. As if you don't know your enemy by now? Wish you weren't making it so easy for her. She really isn't that clever. She doesn't deserve to beat you. Shape up darling!

Edited by -mina- - 24 May 2016 at 9:49pm

anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Pragya had paise se ghamand? That must explain all the diamonds and guccis she has (not) been dripping in since acquiring Abhi's fortune.

Gosh if I was Pragya, I'd pay Justin Bieber 1/4 of Abhi's fortune to serenade me daily in front of his eyes just to annoy him. Yes, let's pretend Abhi makes enough for that to be financially feasible.

Tayiji and Mithali random scene. KKB writers remember they have these stock characters (wicked aunt and selfish bhabhi) to kill time with. Useful tools in their long, long marathon in the Olympic race of plot drag.

anamika.vijiNaina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Yes Taiji you have more right over Abhi's money than Sarla because...because? Nothing? You neither live in his heart as Sarla does, nor are you the direct line relative of the owner of the money, namely Pragya. Fact check your avarice pls k thx bye.

Taiji as instrument of police action - I kind of like that. At least a little bit more palatable than Tanu doing it. Taiji just wants drama. "Aaah, bachao!!!" That was fantastic delivery. Tell me Shivani Sopori has theatre training. I'll believe it.

Oh look it's Abhi. He stormed off. Because he couldn't see all this happening with Sarla. What all Abhi? I'm with Daadi - you could have said something then and there.

"HOW CAN WHAT I SEE WITH MY EYES BE FALSE"

The defining quote of Abhi Mehra!!!! That's right Rockstar. Only what you see with your eyes is true. What a darling toddler you are. A little slow, but all children develop at different stages. One day you too will absorb the concept of 'object permanence' - that things exist when you cannot see them. It will take some years after that for you to fully discover how the complexities of morality are also governed by this principle. There is hope for you yet. You do breathe and walk upright and form articulate words after all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.viji-jaya-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Can you really be assessed more tax on your business than your business can earn in a lifetime? I need financial advice on this. Dad is a tax consultant but he is not here for me to ask.

Oh god another triumph of Tanu episode. Whooo cannn standdd thisss?!!!!! What barbed wire flows in the veins of writers who can write this.

Yo Taiji is speaking every word of truth. Indeed, Pragya is the malkin of the house and Sarla's daughter. Indeed, under the principle that guests and invalids are sacred, Sarla was in prime position to rip off Abhi. All quite true observations. Doesn't mean she did it - would anyone in MM like to kindly point that out?

Oh god, precap before the break. Abhi has a point - Sarla should have asked her so-called son for money. And - wait. I want to say that Abhi too has a duty, if he calls Sarla his maa. But - he doesn't. She's still auntyji to him. He has variously said she is maa jaisa to him. There is after all a difference between being like and being.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

Go to top