Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Okay I'm watching now...*taking a deep breath and holding it*

poor Nainu...

keep eating something to get energy n have soem refreshments to cool urself while watching LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiNaina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thoughts on Tonight's Episode 5/24 *ITS RANT CENTRAL*

Note: I had written a different review. And it all got deleted, unfortunately. And I'm too lazy to find those gifs again. So I'm going to stick with this one. Because it fits everything. 

The episode didn't suck...it was just cringe-worthy from start to end. And the expression above was my expression at various points of the episode, if not the whole time. 

So it takes Abhi one accusation from Tanu to believe that Maa is in fact a chor. My question is, would he believe so blindly if Daadi was accused? Nahi, na? And of course, I would probably believe my own parent vs my MIL too (sorry, future MIL). Thats not the problem. The issue is that ever since LM entered, Abhi has made it a point to taunt Pragya at multiple occasions and state that Sarla Aunty is more his than hers. When Bulbul was injured, then she committed suicide, or when Maa was kidnapped and then injured, he couldn't understand Pragya's pain, because he thought everything was happening to him, not her. He thought it was his sister-in-law that suffered, or his MIL/mom that suffered. He got mad when Pragya cried for them. Fine. 

One accusation of Sarla being a chor and suddenly, all those feelings are gone. She's no longer Abhi's Sarla Aunty. She's Pragya's mom, in Abhi's point of view. THATS what bothered me. 

*Sigh* Minama was right. I was so sure he wasn't going to believe Sarla Maa. It just goes to show that Abhi in fact has not changed in many aspects. I've always wanted an episode where Abhi apologizes to Puneet, but now I realize that if situations were to repeat themselves, Abhi would probably still take the same actions against him. Puneet would probably still get slapped if Tanu pledged the same accusations. 

And thats another problem. Abhi is wearing the thickest blindfold there is...and that is Tanu. He proved that he in fact does need proofs. He's not a baby. He's a grown man who should be able to see right from wrong. And yet it takes one statement from Tanu and he changes his whole perspective on a person. He may not love Tau, but he has something in her that he does not have in Pragya...and that is blind trust. 

I didn't watch the last few minutes of the episode, because its not worth it. I dont care if Abhi said "shut up" to Tanu. He said it too late. And he said it after accusing Sarla for robbery. I dont care if he fixes up the mess afterwards. He proved today, unfortunately, that even though Pragya is being riduculously stubborn in trying to find proofs to give to Abhi, he is just as ridiculous in needing them. 

And Pragz, for the love of God, go home. Home is where the heart is. And its definitely not MM, where you get accused for something every other day. And please get mad at Abhi. Don't be all googly-eyes for him after this. Try accusing Daadi for something and then see what Abhi does to you. Staying in MM to save the guy that accuses your own mother is beyond cray cray, my dear. START LOVING YOURSELF AND RESPECTING YOURSELF!

Sorry that this was so anti-Abhi. I still love him. But I guess I just have to stop expecting from him. Like, completely. Because otherwise, I'm bound to stay disappointed. 

On the bright side, when the cameras zoomed in on Akaash: 
Hot Akaash Alert!! 

OOH, AND TAYEE JI SAID "Phugge ki tarah phus ho jaye gi" SHE REMEMBERS THE INSULT DRUNK PRAGZ GAVE HER! Haaye, dil pe lagi thi! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9-Nive-Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
When I was watching the unnamed today ROFL. So obvious it was a trap LOL...

Abhi is aware the unnamed is money minded. He knows the unnamed doesn't like Pragz. If the unnamed is capable of hating someone, she is capable of lying too. An outsider talking that loud and is the one who discovers the money. Coincidence much...

Abhi needs to start thinking out of the box, like please. The worst part is he knows he only thinks in the box, so he needs to think and not run away from problems like he has been doing. All this running away from problems is what causing the mess in the first place...

I guess I am not frustrated what he did today purely because he disappointed me when he should be the one supporting Pragz in the last two episodes so my expectations went boom. So yes, face value and proofs is what it is. In MMS was the same thing, I mean he never suspected she could be innocent until she declined the alimony. So yes, she never wanted money in order for him to realize there is a possibility she is innocent. So in everything still he needs some kind of proof. This time also he will need some kind of concrete of biggest hint like the MMS type, actually that wasn't even a hint, it was a face value thing. Even to find out whether Pragz still loves him, he needed proof for that too, genius dude. Isn't love supposed to be felt, not tested?!...

As for Pragz wish she did speak up abit more to the unnamed and wish she doesn't be lenient this time with Abhi and after seeing her mother getting insulted she shouldn't even be staying in the house. Or even better just get rid of the unnamed, Pragz is not responsible for her...

Precap - Just ewww, Purab is begging his best friend. Abhi is not even stopping him begging. How cruel are the CV's to good people?!. After Purab begging, Abhi's help in regards to police is nullified, unless ofcourse he apologizes to the mother in front of everyone just like how he questioned her infront of everyone. That's the least she deserves, that respect considering how at one point she even went against her daughter and was all support for him...

P.S So far for Abhi it always has been blood thicker than water, that's why he disrespected Purab at the very first instance without questioning even though he was his childhood friend. Still in the same phase...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 24 May 2016 at 4:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9-Nive-anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Nainuuu, your Gifss, especially Karan ROFL...

Ditto to your post Thumbs Up...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 24 May 2016 at 4:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Guys I am telling you the only way to cope with KKB is to have no expectations of Abhi. That way when he behaves with decency you are proud of him and pleasantly surprised. And when behaves in any other way, you are not unhappy because you knew not to expect better. The thing is CVS have made Abhi this empty character who doesn't show consistent intelligence or conviction. He is like a hollow idol whose occasional seeming miracles can be explained by natural phenomena. CVS have made the show a success by showing Abhi as easily manipulated and self-indulgently immature. He never needs to have substance of his own because everyone on the show wants him, admires him, or uses him as he is. What I am saying is that if you look at Abhi as a plot device instead of a person, he may upset you less. I am sure that might not work for everyone and I apologize if anything I have said here crosses beyond acceptable criticism...I just feel stressed to see so many of us stressed by the unstressable Abhi! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Omg so I finally got home from work and asked dad if he watched after all. He said he watched half and turned it off. He said it made him so mad that he posted on some telly updates place (I don't know the site) about how it's all Bakwas and CVS thing all viewers are dumb. Now he is ranting about why there aren't CCTV cameras and how unpractical it is to blame an innocent person. So that is dad's reaction to today!

I realized on my way home that my "have no expectations and stay calm" advice will probably be hard for me to follow myself when I watch the ep. Still looking forward to mina showing to see whether I can triumph or whether enraged-by-abhi syndrome will bite me despite my self-protections Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I just re-read this part! 
he posted on some telly updates place (I don't know the site) about how it's all Bakwas and CVS thing all viewers are dumb

ROFL Make him an IF account, please and thank you!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top