Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 107)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Monday May 23 epi                                      Money drama continues

What an adrenaline rush! Watching the epi is like someone on crystal meth. It raises blood pressure and gives you mood swings. And addictive. Tomorrow you want to know what happens to ma. Pretty devious script writing to get viewers hooked on to emotional highs.

Tanu's anti-Praggy rantings. What a delusional, narcissistic, psycho she is! I'll have to sue Zee for hearing loss. The nurse having remorse about what she did is a new twist.  She's so concerned about Praggu now?? Why the heck did she tell Tanu that? Should've called Pragya.  Praggu figured out Tanu is behind this. 

Praggy should have confronted Tanu in front of everyone. Since the challenge started, this is really silly between them. Why is she talking to her alone?. But Praggy being Praggy couldn't guess Tanu's devious plan of implicating someone else. If she can trap the wrong dad, she can trap anyone.  Finally Purab figured out this is a well-thought out plot.  Tanu is way too devious for the team.

Akash and Rachna coming to Praggy's defense - good. They owe Praggy that.

Dadi's monologue - I muted her. She could have stopped ma's room search, if anybody could. She's the head of the household and ma is a guest. I'd pick a quarrel with her.

Abhi's reaction as Tanu ranted - Glad he stopped her. But I didn't expect more. He knows she didn't steal. He didn't support Tanu and didn't let Pragya down. Given the context, I'm good with that. I'm not a big abhigya romance fan right now because there is no real romance between them. He's not really a husband nor are they openly in love. They have a precarious relationship.  I'd have felt it out of place if he had rushed to Pragya's defense.  He's not going to openly defend her for the same reason Pragya is not going to openly tell him Tanu is behind this. If you raise one, you got to raise the other. Too complicated. Best part is Praggu never expects him to help her. That says a lot!!Smile

The epi is a throwback to Purab trapping Tanu at Puliya's engagement. I'm not expecting Tanu to win big in this.  So are we going to see another 3-4 weeks of this? It looks like we have to wait for takhil to seriously mess themselves up. No active exposure by anyone. Just have to wait for takhil to fall apart. Hospital and now this money missing should get Abhi's attention. I'm not expecting much!

IDK, the actors looked bored in all the scenes. UnhappyDon't blame them.

Precap - ma in trouble. Aggravating epi

Edited by Cerealgirl - 23 May 2016 at 7:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutieeSara_DONT_ASK-mina-

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Prani your review was awesome!! l especially LOL-ed at the crystal meth, suing (is that how you spell sue-ing?) Zee for hearing loss, and muting Daadi! Thumbs Up

Edited by Naina- - 23 May 2016 at 8:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Naina. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Praggy handles all her problems alone. Whether the problems are with Tanu, Abhi, BB, or ma, she's always alone. There's something heroic about that for me. When she was in the room today figuring out Tanu, she's alone. She didn't ask for Abhi's help or want to discuss with him. Maybe that's why I don't get the feeling abhi and pragya are a couple. Whatever the reason - whether she doesn't share or he doesn't reach out - CV's make praggy stand by herself. 

Interesting her go-to person is Purab! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123Mysterious7anamika.viji-Nive-Naina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
What a sad episode, 
So knows with this man that pragya wants to spends the rest of his life ? 

This is the man she risks her life every day , it is for him that she left her world ? 

So tomorrow we will see our hero stopped the police, why ? 

Please pragya, for God's sake, leave as far as you can with your mother, you deserve better 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Totally disgusted with Abhi today. He believes only proofs it seems. Dadi is right about her pota that way. No wonder Pragya is doing all this. 
But I really don't think Abhi is worth it. Pragya should just leave with her Ma and not tell him the truth either. Let him figure out himself or continue to be manipulated by Tanu. From today s episode it is clear Tanu is an expert in emotionally blackmailing and brainwashing Abhi. He even ignored his dadi s words but not Tanu s. 
Tomm. Abhi stops police after Purab begs him.This is really one of the lows 

Edited by poiu123 - 24 May 2016 at 10:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeNaina-Sara_DONT_ASK-mina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Totally disgusted with Abhi today. He believes only proofs it seems. Dadi is right about her pota that way. No wonder Pragya is doing all this.
But I really don't think Abhi is worth it. Pragya should just leave with her Ma and not tell him the truth either. Let him figure out himself or continue to be manipulated by Tanu. From today s episode it is clear Tanu is an expert in emotionally blackmailing and brainwashing Abhi. He even ignored his dadi s words but not Tanu s.
Tomm. Abhi stops police after Purab begs him.This is really one of the lows

hi piou missed u abhi is such a maniplulator who beleive only in proof looklike one proof tanu show to him he beleive sarla is a theft omg i blame pragya so much fornot telling abhi the truth sorry pragya ur so so right abt it ok pragya did bad to him but what did that maa did to him to blve god. pragya u better leave this man

Edited by anishapoudel - 24 May 2016 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Monday episode

Was that an episode? I think CVs are justifying the need for proof dialogues.

Abhi is super pissed off. His sister had cheated him. His wife has cheated him (according to him). Now he sees money in Sarla Maa's room. I didn't expect any reaction from him. But I am a little disappointed with him that he asked Sarla Maa why did she steal? It was like Abhi really believed Taiji's words. I know he doesn't have a reason to believe anyone as he has been cheated before. But Abhi, why should Sarla Maa steal? She could have just asked Pragya (or Abhi as he mentioned). He has seen Pragya care for her mom. Abhi, What made you think Sarla Maa needed to steal the money from her daughter? Regardless of what you believe, it would have been better if you didn't ask her about stealing.

I was happy that Pragya told her mom that she need not explain anyone. But why can't she be the Mogambo she was when she returned? Why can't she just tell Taiji and ykw to shut their mouth? She can say its her money and no one should involve in that? Why was she letting her mom get insulted? A part of me got happy when she asked Abhi why was he silent and whether he considers Sarla Maa as her Maa. But then she didn't really need him. She could have just took Maa with her if she couldn't stop others insulting her. Someone remind Pragya that she is the boss. Why is everyone pleading Abhi? Abhi earns but the money belongs to Pragya. I don't like this Not-Mugambo-But-Looks-Mugambo Pragya. Pragya atleast be Pragya if you can't be Mugambo.

The only reaction I found natural was Sarla Maa's reaction. Her reaction to Abhi when he asked the question.

This episode steals your heart and brain and misplaces them with empty boxes. Better keep your brain in fridge before watching tomorrow's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

Go to top