Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 (Page 100)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Sat May 21 epi Missing money

I don't have much to say about this missing money. Too many things too stupid about this. Pragya defending herself is  Unhappy.  Pragya not suspecting Tanu is  Thumbs Down .  Hope it backfires on takhil.  Pragya should have turned this back on Tanu. She needs to play offense as she has everybody's support!

If Leena can take some voice modulation lessons, my ears will appreciate her more. The non-stop noise level is Ouch.  Let's see what happens on Monday. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Sat May 21     Too fruity for me

Fruit platter scene made me anxious.  IDK if it's supposed to be romance, comedy, snack time, or commercial for fruits. I was too anxious Abhi might drop the plate. Kind of hard to hold a plate with left hand, do the thing with Sriti's hair with right, a eyelock, and deliver lines. Just couldn't take my eyes off that plate. So each claims a share of the fruits. Another gimmick. Dadi interrupts. This "share" of money keeps coming up. Share and sharing. What a difference between the two. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Sat May 21  Bhatura class wars

Bhatura scene - was a snapshot of Arora- Mehra bossdom.  How much class plays a role in this show. When dadi Mehra wanted Praggy as bahu, she said they didn't want anything, no dahej. Dadi so subtly dominates over the Aroras and makes it look like she's doing them a favor.

If the girl Aliya suspected Purab was dating was from a rich family, Abhi and Aliya would have been behind bars by now. If that girl had a dad, he'd have beat up Abhi like Puneet was beaten up 

Yes, Praggy's mamaji got the contract for Aliya's engagement. But Puneet and Sarla ma, and Praggy slogged at the engagement. Aroras/mamaji never really enjoyed as guests.  I remember Purvi had to drag Sarla ma to see lipstick mark on Abhi's face.

Puneet got beat up when actual culprits where tabhi. Terrible insult for mamaji family and Aroras. And Praggy was mad. Loved that mad Praggy.

Same thing with Janki/Purvi and Aroras. Aroras were so quick to believe Purvi was behind the kidnapping. Lower you are in the scale, the more vulnerable you are! 

The way Praggy and Rachna got treated in MM after their marriages, and how that selfie-wali ameer ladki taiji wanted for Akash was treated - night and day difference. Money talks.

Aroras are violently mistreated by Mehras. BB was harassed because she loved Purab. She was put through hell by the plastic girls and finally bullied to death. Hosting BB's engagement and marriage only ruined BB's memorable events. If she had gotten engaged and married in KB hall, maybe should be better off.  The hospital bills that Mehras paid for ma and BB are not really free. That's Mehras' investment. And the return on their investment is Pragzy taking on this mission and almost dying 3-4 times.

The bhaturas scene was demeaning to me.  Sarla ma is a businesswoman who owns and runs a marriage hall. Which is far more than what dadi or Aliya do. For taiji to ask Sarla ma to prepare tasty food in a previous epi, and for Sarla ma to actually cook breakfast for Tanu too in MM is atrocious. Aroras are there to serve the Mehras. To fill their tummies, to fill their egos, take the blame, and do their bidding.   Praggy is walking in her ma's footsteps.

There's absolutely no reform message in this show. Showing Praggy as a professor is just a show. The old class wars are so alive in this show. The old tradition of girl's family serving the boy's - so 18th century.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Space-CreationkratikamonangeRaji9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee-mina-

anishapoudel IF-Rockerz
anishapoudel
anishapoudel

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
prani dnt remind that puneet for that abhi was gunda for me if i has a gun i would have shoot him right there abhi was gunda for me until he confessed feeling for pragya until there he was a gunda for me Cry

Edited by anishapoudel - 21 May 2016 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishapoudel

prani dnt remind that puneet for that abhi was gunda for me if i has a gun i would have shoot him right there abhi was gunda for me until he confessed feeling for pragya until there he was a gunda for me Cry

I skipped those horrible scenes when Puneet was treated badly, Anisha!  I couldn't watch them. I understand how you feel! 
kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Sat May 21  Bhatura class wars

Bhatura scene - was a snapshot of Arora- Mehra bossdom.  How much class plays a role in this show. When dadi Mehra wanted Praggy as bahu, she said they didn't want anything, no dahej. Dadi so subtly dominates over the Aroras and makes it look like she's doing them a favor.

If the girl Aliya suspected Purab was dating was from a rich family, Abhi and Aliya would have been behind bars by now. If that girl had a dad, he'd have beat up Abhi like Puneet was beaten up 

Yes, Praggy's mamaji got the contract for Aliya's engagement. But Puneet and Sarla ma, and Praggy slogged at the engagement. Aroras/mamaji never really enjoyed as guests.  I remember Purvi had to drag Sarla ma to see lipstick mark on Abhi's face.

Puneet got beat up when actual culprits where tabhi. Terrible insult for mamaji family and Aroras. And Praggy was mad. Loved that mad Praggy.

Same thing with Janki/Purvi and Aroras. Aroras were so quick to believe Purvi was behind the kidnapping. Lower you are in the scale, the more vulnerable you are! 

The way Praggy and Rachna got treated in MM after their marriages, and how that selfie-wali ameer ladki taiji wanted for Akash was treated - night and day difference. Money talks.

Aroras are violently mistreated by Mehras. BB was harassed because she loved Purab. She was put through hell by the plastic girls and finally bullied to death. Hosting BB's engagement and marriage only ruined BB's memorable events. If she had gotten engaged and married in KB hall, maybe should be better off.  The hospital bills that Mehras paid for ma and BB are not really free. That's Mehras' investment. And the return on their investment is Pragzy taking on this mission and almost dying 3-4 times.

The bhaturas scene was demeaning to me.  Sarla ma is a businesswoman who owns and runs a marriage hall. Which is far more than what dadi or Aliya do. For taiji to ask Sarla ma to prepare tasty food in a previous epi, and for Sarla ma to actually cook breakfast for Tanu too in MM is atrocious. Aroras are there to serve the Mehras. To fill their tummies, to fill their egos, take the blame, and do their bidding.   Praggy is walking in her ma's footsteps.

There's absolutely no reform message in this show. Showing Praggy as a professor is just a show. The old class wars are so alive in this show. The old tradition of girl's family serving the boy's - so 18th century.

Sarla ma is a businesswoman who owns and runs a marriage hall. Which is far more than what dadi or Aliya do. For taiji to ask Sarla ma to prepare tasty food in a previous epi, and for Sarla ma to actually cook breakfast for TanuAngry too in MM is atrocious. Ths prani 

anamika.vijiCerealgirl-mina-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Okay, they are back home.  One thing I'm not getting at all - why has Sarla not told Abhi everything about what happened to her from Takhil?  She had been unable to tell him anything, but now that she can, why is she still silent?

Cerealgirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Vrish Sarla is silent because Pragya wants her to be!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Go to top