Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Block the first part. Though Purab and Akaash try for Pragz, but *sigh*. It was horrible to see three nice people in that state. CV's are blehhh for that...

When Abhi enters 🤣. The way he is asking everyone what are you hiding from me, etc. The look he gives Pragya and Daadi. It was interesting

Climax is around the corner hopefully...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhi received a call 
but Tanu had already revealed everything, before that abhi receiving a call 
So I don't think he heard some things 
But he are suspicions 

I think that pragya has recorded when tanu talk about his conditions 

I not think they let Abhi exposed Tanu 
Otherwise this would have been only wasted time 
Abhigya exposes tanu, may be but not abhi 
This is the battle of pragya not abhi 

I hope they do justice to pragya, for all its suffering her has endured since his months 
Edited by kratikamonange - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratikamonange

Abhi received a call 

but Tanu had already revealed everything, before that abhi receiving a call 
So I don't think he heard some things 
But he are suspicions 

I think that pragya has recorded when tanu talk about his conditions 

I not think they let Abhi exposed Tanu 
Otherwise this would have been only wasted time 
Abhigya exposes tanu, may be but not abhi 
This is the battle of pragya not abhi 

I hope they do justice to pragya, for all its suffering her has endured since his months 

@ Bold...I agree with you totally here. <3...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the matchup Alia and Nikhil 
What nikhil going to do now? 

shaz_UAE thumbnail
I am wondering if the script writer, director and producers does not know about the DNA testing? Pragya doesn't even need a freaking proof of video recording or anything cause DNA testing of child would should Tannu is not carrying ABI's child. Please change the script a little where audience are not getting upset at the cast for not catching Tannu for just a simple matter. Its a stretch for nothing which makes all the cast look stupid and never mind that no one even tell Abi that Tannu is not carrying his child even if they don't have a proof. I love the show but I feel like I am watching people without a common sense, after all this drama wasn't made to look like it was in 1980 or 90's for that matter so please keep up with audiences knowledge and come up with better script where Tannu and Alia and Nikhil are really smart and tricky for Pragya. 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
suno suno.. forum walo.. hamaare ACHE DIN AA GAYE..🥳

wow... we got good episode today.. must watch..😆 hayee kitna sukoon mila aaj..!

Again Pragya was requesting tanu, to leave Akash and purab.. and as expected Pragya wanted to accept and aksh and purab were trying to stop her.. wow selfless ki dukaan lagi thi aj..👏😆  actually if we ignore this, then we can say their bonding so strong.. they r ready to sacrifice their life for each other..loved it..👏  Pragya got best bro and friend in PURAB and Best devar Akash..😃 

Tanu's overconfidence is bringing her bure din..😆 again confidently she was blackmailing Pragya for Abhi's marriage..😡 

and without second thought she said YES.. 😲  but really Pragya shouldn't have said yes.. because indirectly she was punishing Abhi too.. She knows Abhi is innocent, trapped by Tanu.. then also she agreed.. again secret planning to expose Tanu.. aiyyo thank God nothing happened like that.. thanks to Abhi..😊

When Tanu was enjoying her part, i was watching that security who called lawyer..😡 he was listening all conversation with so much interest.. then my sis said.. "calm down.. dnt know, but i think this security might have called Abhi to inform about his friend Purab.. two possibilities.. first: he is Abhi's fan and may be he called Abhi so that he can save his friend.. for autograph or may be for prize.. Second: he was guilty that he helped wrong people..he was guilty.. so tried to correct his mistake.. so he called Abhi.."😲

my sis's guess is security of that apartment..😕😆 

Dont know who called him..so many possibilities.. may be Abhi just came to check his divorce process paper's proceeding..  cv's only knows how he end up in lawyer's office..😕 

SO.. when Pragya was about to accept tanu's demand.. here OUR HERO makes his entry with a BANG..😛 may be it is coincidence( i doubt), but timing was perfect..😆 i think he heard Tanu's self confession.. and behaved clueless to trap Tanu.. if it is so.. then i m sure Tanu ka bachna mushil hi nahi na-mumkin.  aage se Abhi, peeche Pragya ki team..aur left right Aliya aur Nikhil.. and i doubt they will help he in this situation .. so aage peche daye baye.. no chtkara.. bach ke kahan jayegi..😆 

first Abhi was shocked when he saw police came to arrest Purab and Akash.. and Pragya and Takhil were also present.. he asked reason.. and as usual they tried to hide it.. because they knew Abhi will never let police to arrest them.. so again jhoot.. 

Best part was NIKHIL's presence.. i just loved when he shouted.. OH god.. he was baharwala na.. he gave reason also.. and Abhi always believed his stupid reason.. that's why Nikhil used his old innocent look but Abhi didn;t fall this time..😲  there is somethig wrong here.. Abhi scolding him like this, forcing me to guess Abhi knows NIkhil's baby's truth and he just lost his patience at that time..😉

Abhi handled this situation so beautifully.. he deserve this..👏 bande ke paas dimag hai.. bas use nahi karta.. 

when no one gave proper answer to him, he asked lawyer to show him those papers.. wow again BHAGYA is showing it's effects.. Abhi got Nikhil's contract paper..😃

Abhi ki dimag ki batti jal gayi and he used this to trap lawyer and Nikhil.. and made both duffers HERO..😕😆

and loved part where abhi called commissioner.. this is Rockstar Abhi who knows how to use his power.. Abhi please maintain this in MM also na.. why everytime you r behaving like darpok chuha.. specially Tanu..😡

nikhil is looking dangerous.. don't know what's his next plan.. i want him to make exit after Tanu's exposure.. Nikhil Arya really plays a dangerous villain role.. please cv's we want NIkhil's exit too..😃

Aliya's char is really disappointing.. again she is back to her old aasteen ka saanp act.. chori chuppe watching everything.. Abhi didn't see her i guess while entering into the office.. otherwis he would have mentioned her name also.. 😆

Aliya's dialogue "Aliya ke naam ke aage aj bhi MEHRA lagta hai.." 😕 that means she is out of Mai rockstar ki bahen hoon phsse..?😲 only Mehra's daughter.. that means girl with Mehra sirname r dangerous and no one has right to talk with them like that..or what..? 😕 

anyways.. Dnt know how Nikhil is going to play his card.. he knows he can't blackmail Aliya like Tanu.. so he is defintely looking for something else..

Dadi's part was hilarious.. Abhi's dialogue "family reunion" just cracked me up.. only taya ji,tayiji and bhabhin were missing.. and other MM people appears on show like poonam ka chand.. So yes indeed it was family reunion..😆

loved precap.. what i loved is dadi, Pragya and Abhi r in same car.. Tanu is preg but he ignored her..😃 

waitng for tomorrow's episode.. i m so excited.. haila.. i think Abhi is playing with Pragya .. 😉
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kulsum... 👏👏👏
u were spot on girl... Ditto to everything u said.. 

Will be putting fwd my views in few hrs or in the mrng.. 😛
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Hey Kulsum .. same to same .. He is no more in dark ..He knows some conspiracy going against him .. that made me so happy ..And precap made me so happy ... that is purely because of my  smart Rockstar delusion ..

Raji..🤗 you know what.. today i wanted to skip it.. TV was off and constantly i was looking at my remote.. it was  8.58 and i asked my sis, should i watch it or wait for written update.. (because i thought again they will tanu smirking and Pragya's bechara look and .ona dhona .. so i planned to skip it..) then with so much effort i switched ON tv and i m glad i did it.. but again when Tanu's drama was going on, i was going to turn off then i heard Abhi's voice.. i was shocked and surprised also.. totally unexpected thing happened today.. not for a second i guessed that Abhi is going to show up here and will save all of them..😕😆  

thank God.. we didn't get seg of this part.. otherwise i don;t think i would have enjoyed like this.. unexpected surprise ki bat hi alag hai..😆

Yes.. Abhi's dimag ki batti is ON.. and allah kare jalte rahe.. kabhi bhujne na paye.. 😆 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Kulsum... 👏👏👏

u were spot on girl... Ditto to everything u said.. 

Will be putting fwd my views in few hrs or in the mrng.. 😛

aww thank you soumya..🤗 waitng.. post it soon..😊
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz_UAE

I am wondering if the script writer, director and producers does not know about the DNA testing? Pragya doesn't even need a freaking proof of video recording or anything cause DNA testing of child would should Tannu is not carrying ABI's child. Please change the script a little where audience are not getting upset at the cast for not catching Tannu for just a simple matter. Its a stretch for nothing which makes all the cast look stupid and never mind that no one even tell Abi that Tannu is not carrying his child even if they don't have a proof. I love the show but I feel like I am watching people without a common sense, after all this drama wasn't made to look like it was in 1980 or 90's for that matter so please keep up with audiences knowledge and come up with better script where Tannu and Alia and Nikhil are really smart and tricky for Pragya. 

Hello welcome..😊

Yes they had chance to prove it by doing DNA test.. but cv's wanted to drag it so no DNA concept..😆 actually in starting episode, Pragya and suresh tried to prove it by DNA that rach's babay belongs to akash but in the last moment akash's mom changed those reports.. then Pragya exposed aaksh's truth like this.. So Pragya was worried about this DNA test.. it was risky.. may be at that Tanu would have tried to kill baby and would have forced Abhi to marry her to save her respect in society.. and without baby it is difficult to prove that tanu was cheating Abhi.. so pragya followed her old logic.