Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 - Page 116

Posted: 7 years ago
Never be sorry for ranting!!! Where can we do that if not here? 😉 🤗
Raji, like you, I too saw Abhi yelling to Tanu that he's breaking all relations with her as his way of breaking up.😊  Nothing is right in this show -  abhigya marriage and romance, takhil pregnancy, so not surprised that tabhi break up is not done right either for me.  Abhi's way of handling conflicts is questionable, but this is as good it gets for a break up!!

Well, actually, it doesn't matter if its break up or not because she made sure she got his attention again with her fall.😆 We know they can never really break up until the truth is out!!

Fri June 3 epi                                     AYYO! 

So Tanu thinks about her good times with Abhi in MM. She misses Aliya's evil mind now. Why did Abhi even call her? She falls down the stairs as Abhi watches. Mithali and tauji keep bickering who won the bet about Tanu - is she in or out of MM. I don't know if Tanu tripped and fell or if she did this on purpose. She is like chewing gum stuck on your shoe. Can't get rid of her.

Heavy drama! Abhi worrying about Tanu.  Just last episode he wanted her out of his life and now he's drowning in guilt and full of concern.  Don't swing so much, Abhi. Center yourself pal! IDK, before Abhi never cared who he beat up. Now he blames himself too much. Extremes! I feel making Abhi feel so guilty is to turn this into anger when he finds out baby truth.

Praggy calls Nikhil to inform him out of duty.  Weird convo. All of them are at the hospital. Including Nikhil. The doctor does his own drama. Baccha ke father's name!! Pure drama. I understand worrying, but I didn't get Abhi's shivering to fill/sign the form.  If he signs he becomes responsible for bad media? Like he's responsible for her fall? I don't believe it's real worry about the baby. When he's fallen out of love with Tanu, his worry is too overwhelming. Nikhil suspects Pragya. But Praggy has no plans to catch him!!

Praggy sat next to Abhi and tried to console him that it's not his fault and he shouldn't blame himself for Tanu's condition. Pragya came this close to telling him it's not his child, but the doc interrupted. That scene felt so bizarre and surreal to me that I laughed.

Yeah, she's consoling her husband who's worried about his baby mama and his baby when she knows it's not his baby and the baby mama is cheating him. Abhi is asking her for support at this "difficult" time and she agrees.  Most lunatic and illogical plot.  I can't believe this show thrives so much on a lie. Looks like CV's want Abhi to find out the truth himself.   

Pragya and Abhi's lines did not make any sense to me. Rubbish. Doctor blames Abhi for this too. Based on what? Doc suggests Tanu to see a psychiatrist.  Good idea, doc. She's a pyscho!

I feel we're getting close to baby truth exposure.  Vinasakaale vipareeta buddhi - Tanu said that herself. If she fell on purpose, then it's vipareet buddhi. She's getting desperate and that'll destroy her.  Taaliya always failed. Takhil failed too.  Tanu by herself is sure to lose.  Now she openly played Abhi. No takhil planning. No challenges with Pragya. She has directly tried to deceive Abhi - if she fell on purpose.  So I do feel she'll lose.

So glad Rachna raised these questions. Finally they figured out how Tanu beats everyone - by deceiving.  I get the feeling Purab will probably look into this and do something about it like Akash did for missing money.

Precap - Nikhil doesn't think Tanu will leave MM now.  Hard to watch epi, but I think it's moving in the right direction. 

ahhh Prani... agree with each n every point of urs.. thats exactly wat m thinking.. 
Thankyou for saying this..  coz  I really felt hard to express my views on Friday's episode.. and u said everything.. ðŸ¤—

Yes. Abhi feeling thiss guilty might mean he might find out things by himself.. once back in MM EV wont get the attention she got before her theft exposure from Abhi.. thats evident from the segment.. 
I think if she comes to knw tat Ab hi is planning to propose Pragya on her bday n try to ruin it by again facking some pain etc he might catch her n blast her offf 

even i feel the end is near.. things might end before august of this year.. 

Originally posted by -Trishh-

Reposting the next EDT link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4640540&PID=134320767&#p134320767

Trishh, thank you!!!

Okay, guys. I'm still trying to figure out where I left off. Beware of all spamming here for the next two days-hopefully of happy reviews! 
Hi Nainaaa!!! Welcome back! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—
Hope you had a good trip. Missed your gif reviews.

Happy reviews - ðŸ¤£!! Hahaha !! Intense episodes. Love to know your reactions!!
Thoughts on Last Saturday's Episode 5/28
Note: So I'm guessing I left off last when Abhi tried to make Pragya feel better. And she wore that nice chatri to sleep. And we had overdose of Rakaash and I was melting. Okay, here we go! 

When I see Tanu and Nikhil enjoying framing Sarla Maa
They've started reminding me of a nasty version of Bunty and Babli. They're cons that are in this together. They get on each others nerves. But they are definitely depended on each other. Tanu confides in him, he shares with her his cruel plans and creepy laughs, she pays his hospital bills. They're horribly/weirdly/uncomfortably perfect for each other.

Btw, Tanu, thank you for recapping everything I didn't remember! Problem is, now I'd rather have not remembered. I hate theft tracks in KKB. 

When they try to make it look like Mithali might actually do good...
Yeah, OKAY CVS. Can we please move on? Like I dont even understand why Tanu is the least bit bothered when Mithali finds her with the money. Bribe or no bribe, she's ultimately going to go against Pragz and help you, based on history! Her brain just loves picking the evil-er (eviler?) choice. 

It gets me annoyed that they can never show characters like Mithali, Taya-Tayiji or anyone develop into more pivotal roles. Not that I want to see them anymore than I do. But then again, maybe if they had positive shades to them, or hints of goodness, I'd appreciate them more. But nope. Once evil, forever evil. 

While watching the whole Abhigya scene where Abhi pretends to be sick
Abhi's SMILE while he's laying in the couch thinking to ditch like the old school days!!  *In KKB heaven right now because of that smile* But hey, can't you make her feel better without getting her to do seva? Is the attention always supposed to be centered around you, babe? But Shabz manages to make even the harshest Abhi critics to melt a little ðŸ˜³ And LOVED how she figured it out and played along! 109F temperature!!! Our boy, sorry, er, hero...is such a drama-queen. And his mom, er, the heroine...loves pampering him. *sigh* I've got my vision of this relationship all wrong, since I kinda want it the other way around.

But anyways, I love how she got him to admit that he was lying! Wait, did she just say, my hubby Abhi Mehra? Are they now so openly calling each other husband and wife?? And are they talking about potty? WHAT? ðŸ˜²

P.S. Can I use this gif for Rachna and Akash too? Obtaining receipts for the medical bills was actually not a horrible idea. 

When Pragz admires the hell out of Abhi
Uff, Pragz. him touching your feet is paap? Since when?? And why so many eyeylocks amidst a sprained ankle loll? Pragz, when someone sees you fall and they try to ease your pain by checking if its moving or whether ice helps...it does not mean you should feel like he is showering you with love. Yes, he loves you. But this is not one of thos "OMG HE REALLY DOES" moments. Like, come on, babes. Its 2016, not 1916 (I wonder what little things they would have eyelocks about if they were transported to the year 1916?)

Mehh episode. I guess the Abhigya scenes were good. But thats about it. I just hate theft tracks. I'm not sure why I'm thinking to go through watching all six episodes. And why do I feel like I'm not going to like how Tanu gets exposed? 

Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Hi Nainaaa!!! Welcome back! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¤—
Hope you had a good trip. Missed your gif reviews.

Happy reviews - ðŸ¤£!! Hahaha !! Intense episodes. Love to know your reactions!!

Hey Pranzzz!!! ðŸ¤— *hugging you harder* Missed you guys! 

Loveddd the trip, thank you for asking, dear! But its good to be back home. ðŸ˜Š

Oh no! I totally forgot about the whole Daadi falling down the stairs and the sbs of Tanu falling down the stairs for some reason, until I saw the precap of the episode above. So not excited anymore. Please expect crabby reviews loll. 
Thoughts on Monday's Episode 5/30: Two Down, One More to Go. 
Note: I don't have enough gifs for all six episodes LOL. So I'll gif every other episode. 
  • *Kissing the walls of Arora House* WE GOT AN ARORA HOUSE SCENE! I never thought I'd miss it so much as I do. And Jhanki! *kissing her too* 
  • Daasi is a good woman. She just NEVER talks anymore! Like why does she have no input in everything that goes on in MM? She wasn't the type to just sit back and watch in the past...so why now? 
  • Daadi, you're here at Arora House not to apologize, but to steal more of RoDaadi's husband's pictures. Dont even lie. *scoffing*
  • Lekin Daadi, AAP BHI DUSHMAN HAI PRAGYA AUR ABHI KI. Geez. Guys, this looks like a Daadi central episode to me...
  • Eww. Sarla says the only reason she took the accusations for Pragya is so that "woh uss ghar se bahar na jaaye." *crickets chirping* Aunty...have you seen MM?? Are you KIDDING ME? Vultures live there, like Tanu and Aliyah and somtimes Raj and most of the time Mithali and Tayi-ji!!
  • Daadi and Sarla can keep their sanksars in their purse and leave. I'm getting so annoyed. 
  • UFF, Rakaash, why did you tell the nurse you're real names? Couldn't you guys have made up fake ones?? Like Bunty/Babli? Veer/Zaara? Devdas/Paro? ANYTHING would have worked! Tanu would have never known!
  • Is it me or has Nikhil started "hissing" his voice less? And LOL at the shirt he's wearing-built, not born. #Humblebrag
  • When did Rabul scenes slowly get replaced by Taakhil?...
  • Aww, Taakhil thinking that if there was no baby, they'd spare no time to have the other killed. And they're thinking this at the same time! Cute, thanks Cvs. *major eyeroll* Now...lets please move on. 
  • Because being the best bahu in the world is everyone's goals. *another eye roll* Doc, can you please also prescribe Daadi some anti-psychotic meds? 
  • Okay, its kinda cute how Abhi wanted the doc to check Pragz's foot. 
  • Doc, mera bhi BP high shigh rehta hai with these episodes. Medical advice needed, please and thank you! 
  • As much as I'm indifferent about Mithali, the actress that plays her does really well!
  • I'm not sure whether Daadi's fall was fake...but if it is, HOW? She literally fell seven steps! I counted! 
  • If something happened to Daadi, would Abhi blame Pragya for not getting to Daadi quick enough? 
  • Woah woah woah...you can't possibly just palpate MULTIPLE fractures!! This is fake this is fake! 
  • No checkup, no xray, immediately hospitalize? Its fake its fake!!
  • Doctors recommeding a further hospital just so patient can avoid expenses? DAADI IS FAKING!!! But who else is involved besides doc? 
  • Wait, SNATCH those earrings off of Tayee-ji's ears! Or her necklace! There are so many options, why are we running out of ways to collect money? 
  • I HAVE THE SAREE PRAGZ IS WEARING! SAME COLOR, SAME PATTERNS, SAME BORDER! But its not EK brand...hmmm...
  • Wait, so when they found the money in Sarla's room, where did they put that money afterwards? Because can't Tanu just say that she brought the money from that briefcase that was found in Sarla's room if Abhi questions her?
  • I'M SO CONFUSED! I HATE THEFT SUBTRACKS! 
Not a good episode, but its a trap. Daadi is so acting. And Doc is involved. But Abhi doesn't seem to be...nor does Pragya. Rakaash? Purab? Robin, maybe? Will watch the remaining episodes tomorrow! 
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TELLING ABHI ABOUT THE BABY TRUTH AT LEAST NOW? ðŸ˜¡

I don't want to watch Tanu's awful scenes now.  All the characters are looking really bad because of that. Tanu is cheating. Abhi is melting. And Praggy is falling all over him. I can't deal with this.

OK, just so that I survive this crap I''m making an assumption - that Tanu and Abhi are an item and Pragya is an on-demand angel who helps out confused people dealing with evil GFs.

If I see any abhigya scenes, I'm going to tell myself I'm hallucinating.  

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago