Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone! Sitting down w American ep!

Daadi thanking God for strength and righteousness and showing Abhi Tanu's "saach" - has everyone forgotten that Tanu's saach is that she's lying about her baby!!!!

Sarla has gone catatonic in silence. Probably thinking about how she left her firstborn to get eaten by piranhas.

Daadi has done so much for Pragya and Sarla!! She has exposed Tanu's theft!! Guess what CVs...no matter how much excitement you weave into the scene dialogues and music, it doesn't change the fact that you. are. CHEATING US!!! All this should be for Tanu's exposure for the baby lie that has been going on for a year. Doing this about the "money truth" is NOT "the victory of truth". It is cheating your audience and very rude treatment of us too!!!
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thurs June 2 epi                                            Disaster of errors episode

Terrible epi today after the highs from the last 2 epis .  Mostly about Pragya and Tanu's rubbish lines.  I really disliked Pragya folding Tanu's clothes and packing.  Psycho Tanu says will come back and kick Pragya out. She makes Norman Bates look normal. And Pragya says Abhi is her keemti chees - so Abhi is a precious thing now!! Then don't put him in that locker, Praggy. Tanu will steal him.  Dadi is still gloating over her victory with Sarla ma. Get over, grandma!

Worst scene for me - Abhi's fb about Tanu's horsey gift. OMG! Who cares?🤢 That horse was never there all these 600 epis, but showed up today. Who's writing and directing the episode? OK, let's put that in perspective. I guess we're supposed to appreciate that Abhi doesn't want her things around. Did we need that stupid award scene and Tanu giving him that lousy gift?  No need for that moment - past or now - at all.

My guess?  Production house screwed up the lines, scenes, and characters.  This is what should have actually happened:

-       Dadi's was supposed to tell Sarla ma Pragya told Abhi the baby truth. She was stuck in the past and messed up about stolen money.

-       Tanu and Pragya were never supposed to have a scene together in the room or on the corridor upstairs.

-       See, real exposures are supposed to take place in MM main hall. Not in main hall, not real expo.

-       Most of Praggy's lines were meant for Abhi - baby truth, her sacrifice, how she found out about the baby truth and her struggles. That long list of Tanu's crimes were meant for Abhi. Pragya walked into the wrong room.

-       Tanu's lines were meant to be an imaginary convo with Aliya. Or a phone convo.

-       Instead, these 2 ended up talking to each other instead of at each other. Terrible lines. Why is Pragya even explaining or discussing ANYTHING with Tanu?😡

-       That horse Abhi was going to throw out, was actually supposed to be Tanu. He was supposed to physically throw her out, but he confused horse with Tanu. 

-       Daabhi convo was should have been about dadi telling him she asked Pragya to taken on this mission.

-       Not Tanu, Mithali was supposed to fall down the stairs after her tiff with her sasuma. She bumped into Tanu instead.

-       Praggy was supposed to call Raj, not Nikhil.

Having said that, what was the purpose of this bad epi?  There were some cues about where the story is headed, I thought.

Pragya's line "ek na ek din" she'll expose her sounded very real. So baby truth is not in the picture for now??  Why did Pragya say she'll take revenge for Tanu's lie about baby and may even kill her and go to jail.😲 That's so out of character for Pragya. Why do I feel like Pragya may have a revenge track?This tashan/ fight between Pranu is going to go on and on. This triad relationship will continue.  Abhi's rejection of Tanu seems like he's closing the door on Tanu, but I'm not convinced. Looked like CV's just dangled the possibility of him hanging on to her. He may throw out the horse but keep Tanu?? All the kushi convos between dadi and Sarla ma and daabhi are misleading.  

Pragya draging Tanu to Abhi to expose her and let him choose who he wants was a cheap in-your-face gimmick by CV's.  Abhi knows he wants Pragya. Pragya knows that. No need for Pragya to cater to Tanu or prove to Tanu at all. Pragya should have dragged Abhi and made him hear Tanu! Pranu fight highlighted in poor humor by tauji and Mithali was interesting.  Are CV's trying to tell us viewers that this game will keep going on - up to us to laugh or lose this show? OMG, Mithali and tauji betting who Abhi will chose Tanu or Pragya will win - oh my!! OK, let's start betting too, peeps. This is not going to end.

No logical reason not to tell Abhi baby truth.  I think it's only for the sake of the story. Something has to happen and he'll never know and will have to marry Tanu? Not telling Abhi is going to cost Pragya something big - like Abhi himself.  IDK something about Pragya's character is off for me.  There's a saying - as you think, so you become.  Is all this anger turning into revenge in Pragya? Tanu is getting to Pragya. Unexpected emotionally draining twist is coming our way.

Precap - Pragya calls Nikhil to say Tanu fell. Is this a trap? Or a friendly call?😕 - Bad epi.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Again - kicking Tanu out of the house is not a solution! Abhi saying he's ending all ties with her is good but it needs to be more comprehensive than "I hate you get out of my house."
Tanu packing on her own! Lolzzz where you going Tanu. Gonna live at the gates kya?

This scene of Pragya taunting Tanu is supposed to be payoff for all the gloating scenes from Tanu and Aaliya. Enhhh I am not satisfied but hey I'm glad if anyone did enjoy it. 

Pragya??? Getting your suhaag back??? Is that what happened??? That's not what I heard. Also btw TODAY could be the day he knows the whole truth. You just need to gather everyone together and tell him. Remember what Abhi said! One or two of his family can lie to him but not everyone together!

Srsly girl Prags mah girl whatchu talking about. When is the day you will expose her fully???? You gonna wait for...what?

Oooh Prags talking about her choice to leave the house. I like it. Guilt tripping Tanu by reminding her of everything she (Pragya) did for her!!! Wait is it called doing it for her if it was actually Tanu trying to fool her all along? Now I am confused.

Pragya is not layek of Abhi? By what rubric Tanu? Oh that's right by the rubric that you hate her. But as for me I've never cared who is layek of Abhi. My question is always whether Bahi is layek of anybody. He's got a record of faithlessness as husband and boyfriend so...well that's my equation!

Tanu tells us Prags is a chashmish teacher. Really???? She hasn't been chashmish since Aug 2015 nor teacher since June 2014.

PRAGYA. Stop giving tanu madat! Stop setting yourself to get rejected! My beloved pagli you're trying to taunt but the victorious do not need to taunt!!!! 

Dad just asked me what TRPS mean. He's been reading his site instead of paying attn to the scene.

I'm going to rewind this scene right now and try not to live react cause I feel like I missed a lot. 
-mina- thumbnail
Ok on rewatching a few more points

All this gloating is disappointing because it just means that something is gonna happen to make the situation turn around on Prags.

Prags commenting on Tanu lying since she met Abhi. Hey Prags...that was before you met him.

Pragya reminds us that this Tanu money exposure is about justice for Sarla. Theek bhai but what about justice for the audience?!

Tanu says Abhi won't apnao Prags. Dude??? Has he not already??? He apnaos and rejects her over and over again. You really have nothing to do with it.

Prags pagli! Putting herself in direct competition with Tanu - "Chalo mere saath, we'll let him decide who is layek" - PRAGYA. You don't compete with people who are not at your own level. 

Tanu says Abhi loves her. Does she believe this??? I thought we have evidence of her acknowledging to herself that he does not. So she uses this against Pragya because she thinks Pragya believes it? Ridiculous.

...Yes I know the real reason Tanu says stuff like that is that it's good drama for the inattentive audience. But it makes no sense in the story so I will keep picking on it!!

Ok PraSu MMS and Bulbul's death are more Aalu's fault tan Tanu's. But hey I guess it's fun to be reminded of everything Prags has survived.

HAHAAA prags says "what were you and what have you become? You were a liar and a cheat. Now you are a thief and a murderer." thanks prags!

Oh god all this emphasis on Pragya lying to Abhi makes me sad. I never thought they'd make the story about that but this indicates that's gonna be the next conflict. Stupid!!!!!

-mina- thumbnail
When I grow up I want to be Taiji 😃
(just amused at her lying on the bed)

Abhi? Raja? Faisla? Gahhh.

Climax ka anti-climax kya hoga??? More taunting the audience. So meta.

Yay Taiji is willing to bet on Prags! Hehe

Ok so Pranu has a scene and then Prags...CAME BACK? prags your priorities are hopeless. Pls care less about Tanu and more about yourself and even Abhi.

This is so maddening!!

If there's ever a marriage between abhi and tanu and separation from prags i'm going to have to stop watching the show and cut out a piece of my heart.

Tanu comes to Abhi to say bye?? Tanu you so funny.
-mina- thumbnail
Tanu is still running her baby chaal!! Talking about having a son!! Good move tanu, flatter his ego by making him imagine a mini-him. I don't know if it'll work on him but you are utterly melting my heart with that.
THAT HORSE WAS A GIFT FROM TANU???? It has been there all this time witnessing all kinds of AbhiGya moments!!! I am outraged!!! I am offended!!! I am appalled!!! I am stunned!!! I am betrayed!!! I am unhappy!!! I am getting tired of shouting and exclamation marks so I will leave it at that for now.

I always did wonder about that horse. It reminded me of that creepy Robert Browning poem "My Last Duchess" that we studied in detail in uni. Bad associations all around I am telling you. Poor golden black horse, to be so manhoos!
-mina- thumbnail
Abhi thanks Daadi for telling him not to send Sarla with the police. ... I just. don't have the ability to explain why I object to that.
Daadi tells Abhi that nothing wrong can ever be done by his hand. Uh. I object to that too. 

KKB always surpasses itself in how maddening it is. I'm so angry about all this happening for the money truth. I want to say it's the worst this show has ever upset me. But it's not - there's just a whole collection of upsetting sequences, and it's hard to compare the intensities of them all after the fact.

Precap - oh my GOD. PRAGYA. Helping again! I guess it's useless to ask you to go against your nature. But girl!!! Have some better judgement please!!!
-mina- thumbnail
If Thursday is the day that counts most for TRPS, I don't know why they kept this episode for it. 

I didn't like anything that happened today but I'm still glad I watched the episode. I don't know how to explain that but there it is. 

Show is doing its normal tormenting thing. I see no sense in anything and don't think it's sensible to predict anything. CVS will keep using these short subtracks with heightened crises that touch on but do not resolve the real pregnancy track truth until they run out of options or time. SIGH!!
Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Pranzzz! That horse has been there for a very long time! We never had any hint it was from Tanu though. I haven't seen the flashback b/c it was cut from the American epi. But whatever Tanu related reason they've made up to explain it, I don't think that's why it was always there. It was there as part of the set design and they decided it was handy to make a story point around. I don't remember it from the earliest days of AbhiGya marriage but it has definitely been around for many months. Appeared one day as a ghoulish spectre! At least now we have a reason for it!
-mina- thumbnail
Watching Indian ep halfway now.
Prags asks Tanu if she's done everything out of obsession for someone who has kicked her out of his life. These exact lines also apply to Aalu. And in a certain light they might apply to Pragya too. Neel's story arc also fits this. KKB's central theme has often seemed to be obsession - and here it is again.