Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for joining today nivs and viji! Felt like I was watching w you! πŸ€—

Nivu dad said just december, didn't specify which year. But it's not a prediction really he was just saying whatever out of frustration πŸ˜†
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Overall as an abhigya fan I can say it was a fun saturday epi! But sharing dad's POV as a general fan i'm disappointed that there's no hint of movement ever!

Idk what they're doing now w daadi, yehi baki tha I guess. 

And viji idk what the site is! He doesn't tell me! I also am not sure about rules of mentioning rival sites here so don't want to get in trouble 😳

I know Mina πŸ˜† !! Just asked u becoz he is not even telling u tht πŸ˜†
anamika.viji thumbnail

Nivu dad said just december, didn't specify which year. But it's not a prediction really he was just saying whatever out of frustration πŸ˜†

It's always a pleasure to watch mina show πŸ€— & with uncle it's really spl πŸ˜Š
-Nive- thumbnail

Its always a pleasure to watch Mina's show. I don't get the opportunity to join mostly. Glad that I got to watch your reactions live today. πŸ˜ƒ
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Sat May 28 epi                                                          Nice and light epi

There's actually follow up from this money drama! Wow, CV's! You're actually doing a sensible thing.

Takhil - Tanu misunderstood Abhi completely.  Good! So they're on to next plan.

Mithali knows Tanu stole the money.  But Tanu traps her with a photo of Mithali with the money. How's that really "proof" Mithali stole? Anyways, in 2 minutes Mithali went from being a witness against Tanu to Tanu's victim. You're killing us, CV's.

Rachna and Akash find out in the hospital that Nikhil paid for his bill. They were hoping to get "proof" Tanu paid for him. But hospitals keep track of who actually paid a bill by cash?

Abhi-Pragya scenes were good relief from all the drama. Abhi turns into a little boy who didn't want to get ready for his big meeting. So he pretends he's sick with a fever.πŸ˜› Praggy, the smart one figures this out and straightens him out with some ice. Which brings her down literally. So we got to see Abhi "sick" and Praggu in "pain" with him doing seva to her feet against sanam re tune and eyelocks. He wanted seva from her and ended up serving her.  Nice. Cute and funny moments!! πŸ˜†

"Jai baba rockstar" was a cute improve by Shabir?? His antics of dipping the thermometer in the coffee with one leg up were entertaining. Oh no, that coffee looked bad again with the Bru crystals or whatever. And no Praggu didn't make it, but Mr. Camera guy, please don't shoot a close up of coffee anymore!! 

"Upchaar ke naam par atyaachar" - good line too from Abhi. He looks absolutely cute that million-dollar smile!! "Because of my headache, my hair is in pain." πŸ˜†

And Praggy looked sooo cute in that cream-red saree. πŸ‘πŸΌ She was simple, elegant, cute, and relaxed.  She's worried about his professionalism! She really knows how to handle him. And gives him a taste of his own medicine!! Praggy actually said "mere pati Abhi Mehra" today to him. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘That's huge. They're getting really comfortable with each other.

So it looks like Abhi is finally onto all the gadbad going on in his life and house because of what happened to Sarla ma. Interesting that CV's chose ma's insult as the moment of awakening for Abhi.  So all of Praggy's efforts didn't catch his attention - Praggy almost got killed inside Ravan, Vijay's attempts, bhoot video drama. Tanu was totally under his radar. But when a person whom he loves and trusts was affected, motivated him to get to the bottom of this.  Pretty unexpected. CV's made sure Abhi is always a wildcard.

Looks like it's Abhi's turn now.  Between Sriti, Shabir, Leena, and Shikha, there's almost equal screen space and importance - if not Shikha.  I don't believe this is a typical soap where only female lead is emphasized. Story has equal importance for these characters. Will this lead to Tanu as the thief - it should. Will it lead to baby truth - maybe not. If Abhi finds out about Tanu and this money he might just cal it quits on her.

Precap - dadi stages an injury off the stairs. Abhi rolled out his trap for the thief. Good epi.

-Nive- thumbnail
So Prani also thinks that Daadi's injury is a trap. I hope it is.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Sat May 28 epi                                                          Nice and light epi

There's actually follow up from this money drama! Wow, CV's! You're actually doing a sensible thing.

Takhil - Tanu misunderstood Abhi completely.  Good! So they're on to next plan.

Mithali knows Tanu stole the money.  But Tanu traps her with a photo of Mithali with the money. How's that really "proof" Mithali stole? Anyways, in 2 minutes Mithali went from being a witness against Tanu to Tanu's victim. You're killing us, CV's.

Rachna and Akash find out in the hospital that Nikhil paid for his bill. They were hoping to get "proof" Tanu paid for him. But hospitals keep track of who actually paid a bill by cash?

Abhi-Pragya scenes were good relief from all the drama. Abhi turns into a little boy who didn't want to get ready for his big meeting. So he pretends he's sick with a fever.πŸ˜› Praggy, the smart one figures this out and straightens him out with some ice. Which brings her down literally. So we got to see Abhi "sick" and Praggu in "pain" with him doing seva to her feet against sanam re tune and eyelocks. He wanted seva from her and ended up serving her.  Nice. Cute and funny moments!! πŸ˜†

"Jai baba rockstar" was a cute improve by Shabir?? His antics of dipping the thermometer in the coffee with one leg up were entertaining. Oh no, that coffee looked bad again with the Bru crystals or whatever. And no Praggu didn't make it, but Mr. Camera guy, please don't shoot a close up of coffee anymore!! 

"Upchaar ke naam par atyaachar" - good line too from Abhi. He looks absolutely cute that million-dollar smile!! "Because of my headache, my hair is in pain." πŸ˜†

And Praggy looked sooo cute in that cream-red saree. πŸ‘πŸΌ She was simple, elegant, cute, and relaxed.  She's worried about his professionalism! She really knows how to handle him. And gives him a taste of his own medicine!! Praggy actually said "mere pati Abhi Mehra" today to him. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘That's huge. They're getting really comfortable with each other.

So it looks like Abhi is finally onto all the gadbad going on in his life and house because of what happened to Sarla ma. Interesting that CV's chose ma's insult as the moment of awakening for Abhi.  So all of Praggy's efforts didn't catch his attention - Praggy almost got killed inside Ravan, Vijay's attempts, bhoot video drama. Tanu was totally under his radar. But when a person whom he loves and trusts was affected, motivated him to get to the bottom of this.  Pretty unexpected. CV's made sure Abhi is always a wildcard.

Looks like it's Abhi's turn now.  Between Sriti, Shabir, Leena, and Shikha, there's almost equal screen space and importance - if not Shikha.  I don't believe this is a typical soap where only female lead is emphasized. Story has equal importance for these characters. Will this lead to Tanu as the thief - it should. Will it lead to baby truth - maybe not. If Abhi finds out about Tanu and this money he might just cal it quits on her.

Precap - dadi stages an injury off the stairs. Abhi rolled out his trap for the thief. Good epi.

The Mitali antics are an annoyance - unless they end up in Mitali decisively changing sides and helping Pragya expose Tanu.  But that would bust her airhead image that she's developed on this show.

Rakash finding out the bill, and thinking the evidence is busted since Nikhil is shown paying for it?  Why don't they have Purab digging into Nikhil's finances to verify whether he really can pay for such a bill, when he was caught trying to swindle Abhi?

If one dips a clinical thermometer in boiling coffee, it will burst, since a thermometer is only calibrated until 110 - the point at which someone would pretty much die.  Abhi dips it and it's still intact? πŸ˜•

Takhil are as confident as ever and on to their next plans.  What would it take to finally stop them?  And why are they dragging this, when Tanu knows who all are in Pragya's team? 😑

Dadi staged that fall?  I didn't notice that - she looks rather frail to come out of that intact.  How would that frame Tanu?

Why can't Pragya catch Tanu as suddenly and as easily as she caught Aliya?  Why can't we have a Neil like character go after Tanu as well?
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Vrish, I feel Mithali will side with anyone who are enemies with her enemies.  Maybe now she'll side with Pragya since Tanu has turned into her blackmailer!

About the coffee, yeah, so by inference, that coffee wasn't not even at room temperature. 

Looks like Takhil need Abhi to stop their plans.  Looking back now, I wonder if Abhi got a doubt about Tanu when the money was missing. So he upped the ante by asking ma why she stole. That made Tanu think she was successful in her plans to get Abhi to doubt ma.  This better me the last phase of takhil's battles. 

There was a post on the forum about Abhi asking everyone for money for dadi's treatment after she fell. Few episodes ago, Abhi asked for dadi's help about finding the thief and she agreed. This looks like a set up. Assumption is whoever has the money for treatment is the thief. 
-mina- thumbnail
Hey guys! Watching now!
Mehras in Arora house! I feel suspicious and negative.

Daadi Sarla scene. Audiences everywhere starting the ep with a water break.

Daadi is begging pardon. I should enjoy this but I don't find her genuine so I am not enjoying it.

Khushi ki din wapas ajayengi...well it's sweet as an idea. I have my reservations about whether Pragya has ever had truly happy days with Abhi.

Dad is asking if Daadi knows everything. I said yes. He said so everyone but Abhi knows. Yup.

Well Indu Daasi doesn't know. I wonder what that's about.

Tanu scene. Audiences everywhere getting some snacks. 

The hospital clerk who Nikhil did not strangle is back. What a nice long cameo for the actor. Uffho at Raakash giving their real names!

Nikhil sometimes I think I could even like you. Riteish Jiju of my serial past! So suave is his deliver. "You've got to make sure they don't follow you or me"

What does Nikhil want anyway? No longer Tanu nor the baby. The money...? I guess? not that he's being very sharp about getting it.

Tanu spares Nikhil's life because she is carrying his child. I am not sure why that matters to Tanu.

LOLOLOL the doctor is praising Prags for being an ideal bahu. Thaaanks KKB, heap on even more ideas on unsuspecting women everywhere. Daughters-in-law as preventive medicine, you heard it here first. 

Hasti khelti zindagi! This show. Irreverent is not the word.

Who is this uncle dr anyway? Never seen him before in 580 episodes.
-mina- thumbnail
Dr says daadi was a joker before. What??? Never saw that daadi either. 
What's going on with joker mithali these days btw. What happened to savage revenge minded mithali.

Dad has discovered that kumkum bhagya is abbreviated as KKB. He is gleefully saying "K-K-B!" at all available opportunities, such as just now when my sister frowned at rolling Mithali and asked what we were watching

Omg Mithali told Taiji! Haila ab kya.

Sandook mein saja kar rakhe hai saare paisa 🀣

Honestly Mithali just tell Prags what happened!!!! Or Abhi even. Sigh.