Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 - Page 95

Posted: 7 years ago
pehle chor bolo sabke same firbaat khatam kro 😆
Anisha, I think Pragya/team are looking for proof to make Abhi believe them.  I don't think Abhi is asking for proof. As far as I can remember!

Actually I have a different take on the episode today. I think Abhi threw out proof and helped out Sarla ma. So Tanu could not make him believe with her proof.  It looked like he believed what he saw but he did not act on it and did the opposite because he trusts ma.

That's very, very interesting!  What if Pragya brings proof about Tanu baby and if Tanu says I'm telling you the truth, Abhi, will he believe Pragya? Or will he throw out the proof and believe Tanu.  I think it's not about proof, it's about if he trusts the person who's telling him the truth.

And how is he supposed to know the difference between false proof and real proof??

I think we need to give Abhi a chance.  And if we give him that chance, after this much has gone wrong, if he makes the wrong choice, I won't be surprised either!!
We whizzed through 13 pages today!! 
Originally posted by anishapoudel

abhi saying tanu is not a family member 😆 if he had not kept tanu after marriage would this would have happened ever if he has resoected pragya marriage and throw tanu out by respecting at least for dadi wish this would have happened abhi is a victim here ok what ever is its his fault as u say pay back time

😊 Anisha ..interesting point . Thanks for writing it 

Abhis is being portrayed as victim conveniently taking half of the story into consideration .. In more bigger picture he has more share than any one else for coming to this victim role .. 
Hiee Prani... as usual on point with ur Review.. I agree with Nainu here

Originally posted by Naina-

Hi Prani!! Thanks for your review!  It was really well-written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! ðŸ˜³
I think most of us are focusing on Abhi's negative statement rather than the horrible outcomings of today's episode because we still keep expectations from him. Like, personally, what Tayeeji and Mithali say never matter to me because they will forever be horrible.

Its not like M supporting the team n bashing Abhi.. 
I cant accept the fact tat he questioned Maa like tat... and that too infront of every1.. all the evil eyes who are accusing have gained immerse energy from wat he said... even if he wanted to talk to her he could have done it in private.. 

I agree that hez suffering and the team is hell bent on gathering the proof's.. but that dosent mean i can let wat is said to Maa go just forthe sake hez suffering.. thats heartbreaking scene.. 

and coming to the other good things he did but shutting up Tayiji n Tanu... i dont care abt them.. they are always like tat.. there is no expectations from them..  with every given change they speak like that..  and he shut them up after saying soo many horrible things.. he could have done it in the start itself.. 

At the same time i still keep hoping things from ~Abhi.. .coz hez a lead n he just cant be mum.. he keeps saying tat every1 is hiding things but dosent do anything..  and Pragya even after soo many disasters still is putting up with this idiotic idea of collectging proofs wen they are of no use.. 

But Prani great review and i respect what ever u said..  ðŸ¤— 

u wat going though a phase.. hope it ends soon.. Hormones are sky high now firing every1 up.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sowmii_cutiee - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Hiee Prani... as usual on point with ur Review.. I agree with Nainu here

Its not like M supporting the team n bashing Abhi.. 
I cant accept the fact tat he questioned Maa like tat... and that too infront of every1.. all the evil eyes who are accusing have gained immerse energy from wat he said... even if he wanted to talk to her he could have done it in private.. 

I agree that hez suffering and the team is hell bent on gathering the proof's.. but that dosent mean i can let wat is said to Maa go just forthe sake hez suffering.. thats heartbreaking scene.. 

and coming to the other good things he did but shutting up Tayiji n Tanu... i dont care abt them.. they are always like tat.. there is no expectations from them..  with every given change they speak like that..  and he shut them up after saying soo many horrible things.. he could have done it in the start itself.. 

At the same time i still keep hoping things from ~Abhi.. .coz hez a lead n he just cant be mum.. he keeps saying tat every1 is hiding things but dosent do anything..  and Pragya even after soo many disasters still is putting up with this idiotic idea of collectging proofs wen they are of no use.. 

But Prani great review and i respect what ever u said..  ðŸ¤— 

u wat going though a phase.. hope it ends soon.. Hormones are sky high now firing every1 up.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thank you for your feedback, Sowmi! 😊 Everything happens in MM in front of everyone so I'm not surprised it was asked in public.  That's how everything happened - Pragya's MMS stuff, Aliya's exposure, and Abhi's beating, slapping, etc. To me looking at everything that happened in the episode, I didn't think that one question alone needed that much criticism.  In the context of how he asked - he was hurt and he didn't feel comfortable asking, and I didn't see anger there. He said a lot of things and given what he knows and going by proof, I didn't think what he asked was out of line. 

That's the problem with proof.  If you want someone to go totally by proof like the team wants, then it will make you question the person because the proof is against them.  If the team is believing so much on proof, and he followed the proof, what is he supposed to do? 

i don't look at this show as a traditional female and male leads anymore.  This is a very different kind of script.  I don't think he'll keep quiet and do nothing if he knows the things the team knows. Expecting him to do what the team wants when he does not know what the team knows does not make sense to me. Actually according to the SBS, he went against the proof and sent the police back.  If that's true, then obviously he's doing the right thing even if the proof is against ma.

I've been posting a few times now. I don't if it's been noticed. Proof has been proven to be useless in yesterday's epi.  CV's showed that Abhi may throw proof out too. So what happens if Pragya brings proof against Tanu? Just like he threw it out for Sarla ma, he'll throw it out for Tanu because he knows her? 

It'll get ugly now. So much has happened and slowly more and more trust is lost between Abhi and Pragya. I never expected things to go smoothly in this proof game. Team made a lot of assumptions and one was proved wrong yesterday that Abhi will believe things by proof. I think Abhi will throw proof out or he may believe it.  It's not going to be easy to prove Tanu is lying by anyone. I'd rather he finds that out by himself when he lives with her.

Glad we could discuss this, Sowmi!! ðŸ¤—

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
Hey Prani .. Sorry to butt in ..

In my opinion , Abhi is hurt because he believed that Sarla stole money ..And the way he asked is because he could not accept that the woman he respects could do chori ..
And that is not a simple question .. That questions Sarla's integrity.  It would be different If Abhi believes Sarla as innocent by his intuition and just had to question her out of compulsion .
And the context is pretty evident . He clearly condemned Dadi's words saying How could he not believe what he has seen ..That means he has a proof in-front , so he opted to believe that rather the person who is pleading to be innocent ..That says he goes by what he sees with out analyzing past record 

In a way it/he justified Dadi's decision not to tell him truth with out having proper proof in hand.. And he still is blind folded and cannot take correct side by his intuition .. All these attempts to make him understand the intention could be different from face value went to vain .. He absolutely learnt nothing from that front ..

Going by what is shown to him is incorrigible flaw in him ..He needs fact to be presented to believe some thing ..It would be glad if he corrects it going forward .. But I see no sign of it happening ..

I dont support Pragya either .. She is insane to expect him to sense the things around and support Sarla when he clearly demonstrated enough number of times that he cant do that .. She badly needs reality check ..

Glad Sarla was enough gutsy lady to defend herself .. Her question " Why you respected me so much If you ever think of degrading me this low" says how hurt she was .. 
Edited by Raji9 - 7 years ago
Raji, I've explained my opinion in enough posts already! Sorry, no further comments! Thanks! ðŸ˜Š
Thoughts on Tonight's PRECAP 5/25.

I dont have ice cream at home. And no, I didn't finish it all by myself, if thats what you were assuming. We had guests over and its all gone!! *gasp*

No ice cream = no episode. 

However, I did watch the precap!!

I dont want to get happy too quickly. Because if he believed her and is now trying to fix the mess, no thank you. Keep the partnership to yourself.

But if they are indeed showing that Abhi didn't believe Tanu's accusations from the start and wants to be partners in crime with Pragya to find the culprit, I am more than happy! Go Abhi Go! 

*Expectations from Abhi slowly starting to rise yet again* Oh boy...
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
M going Naina way today n only post the Gif.s n i think the gif reactions are enough... 
😆😆

and i think m over Abhi for his dialogue yesterday.. coz i made myself believe tat it never happened n it was just a bad dream ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

When EV says Pragya stole the money and trapped Maa

When EV was telling Abhi that they both are emotional fools n fall in others traps easily 
(ps: I think tat statement does suite Abhi.. n this reaction is not for Abhi but wen EV referred the statement to herself)

In total the episode is a bigg Hogwash 

AND THE PRECAP 

and wen Abhi we should catch the thief together 
(Nadzy this is for u.. i mean Leo ðŸ˜† cI had u in mind wen i got this)

but i wont keep too many expectations on anything n keep telling myself 

Sorry to bore u guys .. Love u alll ðŸ¤—