Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like Nikhil, I feel he is doing brilliant with his role. He could easily be the next big villain and a partner in crime with Aliyah. That would be awesome...
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Arjit is glowing nowadays. He is portraying Purab with the innocence as well as striving for his wife's last wishes with the aura of sisterly, brotherly bond he has with Pragya which has grown within overtime. Arjit and Sriti have a good chemistry as siblings, they leave you in awww...Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Is it me or has Leena been off?! Like I don't get no vamp or villain vibes from her. At one point I did thought she was improving just a bit as an actress. Now I feel she's gone back. No offense to Leena. But for the last few months I just don't get no vibes from her at all. Just doesn't cut it for me. She would have suited more purvi type of role probably...Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
I loved Raj as grey 😆. He was so calculative. Anuraag did a brilliant job at it. Hope he stays grey 😊...Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
arijit as purab is growing handsome day by day   anurag sharama as raj is fine.     mithali is good   akash rachaana is good    i love the jodi shika singh is talented actres as villian her jodi with madhu as tanu was the best viilian jodi   nikhil arya is doing good as villian he can be great partners of aliya in future they will look good good only i cant digest is leena yar she not good at acting nor her   expression are good only scrreching shouting manupulating the works she do day day she is becoming cheap as the character she plays she is becoming worst no offence to leena
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Tonights Episode! Only One Thought...

*Venting out in Frustration, though I think IK might not be frustrated in this gif...*

Dear Pragz, 

What are you thinking? Why are you being so illogical right now? Why are you even second doubting yourself??? How are you letting Tanu talk to you like that and WHY DONT YOU ASSUME ITS TANU??? Why do you feel like you have to prove that you didn't steal money thats technically yours in legal terms!! What are you scared about? That Abhi won't believe you?? Actually, thats a fair doubt. But lets set aside the fact that Tanu is bad. The fact that Tanu so quickly comes to accuse Pragya of stealing should just put anyone into doubt that its Tanu. BUT WAIT, ISN'T TANU KNOWN TO BE THE BAD GUY WHO'S TRIED TO KILL PRAGYA JUST YESTERDAY? Doesn't everyone in that room know that?? Pragz, put your thinking caps on! This doesn't even require thinking caps! Joint point that finger back at her and problem solved! I'm feeling semi bad and semi angry that you even have to panic about such a thing! 

Dear Abhi,

Thank goodness I saw the precap. Or else you were in for an even bigger scolding from me, babe. Didn't the episode start out with you hoping you guys could always be like this? Five mins later, you see that same girl you're supposedly "in love" being blamed for something so pathetic as stealing her OWN money. And yet you choose to be silent. You choose to let Tanu bash that girl until your pyari MIL gets talked back at. You love Pragya, but you don't trust her. THIS IS WHY at moments like this, sometimes Pragya keeping it all a secret starts to make sense to my illogical mind. Because even Abhi only "loves" her. He also has no trust in her. If he's skeptical about Pragya stealing her own 10 lakhs, then why will he trust her about Tanu lying about the baby? Did you not see how the girl you're hoping to win over look at you for support for those few seconds? What are you thinking?? Why are you even having second doubts? Why is Tanu so powerful and so convincing to your mind? Idk whether it was Pragya's fear or your silence that bothered me more.

Dear Team,

KYA HOGAYA HAI AAP SAB KO?? ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU...having said that, thank you for trying to comfort Pragya when the guy who should be comforting her wasn't. 

Love,
Naina
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

<font color="#006633" size="3">Thoughts on Tonights Episode! Only One Thought...</font>

*Venting out in Frustration, though I think IK might not be frustrated in this gif...*

Dear Pragz,

What are you thinking? Why are you being so illogical right now? Why are you even second doubting yourself??? How are you letting Tanu talk to you like that and WHY DONT YOU ASSUME ITS TANU??? Why do you feel like you have to prove that you didn't steal money thats technically yours in legal terms!! What are you scared about? That Abhi won't believe you?? Actually, thats a fair doubt. But lets set aside the fact that Tanu is bad. The fact that Tanu so quickly comes to accuse Pragya of stealing should just put anyone into doubt that its Tanu. BUT WAIT, ISN'T TANU KNOWN TO BE THE BAD GUY WHO'S TRIED TO KILL PRAGYA JUST YESTERDAY? Doesn't everyone in that room know that?? Pragz, put your thinking caps on! This doesn't even require thinking caps! Joint point that finger back at her and problem solved! I'm feeling semi bad and semi angry that you even have to panic about such a thing!

Dear Abhi,

Thank goodness I saw the precap. Or else you were in for an even bigger scolding from me, babe. Didn't the episode start out with you hoping you guys could always be like this? Five mins later, you see that same girl you're supposedly "in love" being blamed for something so pathetic as stealing her OWN money. And yet you choose to be silent. You choose to let Tanu bash that girl until your pyari MIL gets talked back at. You love Pragya, but you don't trust her. THIS IS WHY at moments like this, sometimes Pragya keeping it all a secret starts to make sense to my illogical mind. Because even Abhi only "loves" her. He also has no trust in her. If he's skeptical about Pragya stealing her own 10 lakhs, then why will he trust her about Tanu lying about the baby? Did you not see how the girl you're hoping to win over look at you for support for those few seconds? What are you thinking?? Why are you even having second doubts? Why is Tanu so powerful and so convincing to your mind? Idk whether it was Pragya's fear or your silence that bothered me more.

Dear Team,

KYA HOGAYA HAI AAP SAB KO?? ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU ITS TANU...having said that, thank you for trying to comfort Pragya when the guy who should be comforting her wasn't.

Love,
Naina

why this abhi never stand up for pragya before it was ok now he love her stll silence this ekta are always like this raman abhi same too same
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sat May 21 epi Missing money

I don't have much to say about this missing money. Too many things too stupid about this. Pragya defending herself is  😔.  Pragya not suspecting Tanu is  👎🏼 .  Hope it backfires on takhil.  Pragya should have turned this back on Tanu. She needs to play offense as she has everybody's support!

If Leena can take some voice modulation lessons, my ears will appreciate her more. The non-stop noise level is .  Let's see what happens on Monday. 

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Sat May 21     Too fruity for me

Fruit platter scene made me anxious.  IDK if it's supposed to be romance, comedy, snack time, or commercial for fruits. I was too anxious Abhi might drop the plate. Kind of hard to hold a plate with left hand, do the thing with Sriti's hair with right, a eyelock, and deliver lines. Just couldn't take my eyes off that plate. So each claims a share of the fruits. Another gimmick. Dadi interrupts. This "share" of money keeps coming up. Share and sharing. What a difference between the two. 

Cerealgirl thumbnail

Sat May 21  Bhatura class wars

Bhatura scene - was a snapshot of Arora- Mehra bossdom.  How much class plays a role in this show. When dadi Mehra wanted Praggy as bahu, she said they didn't want anything, no dahej. Dadi so subtly dominates over the Aroras and makes it look like she's doing them a favor.

If the girl Aliya suspected Purab was dating was from a rich family, Abhi and Aliya would have been behind bars by now. If that girl had a dad, he'd have beat up Abhi like Puneet was beaten up 

Yes, Praggy's mamaji got the contract for Aliya's engagement. But Puneet and Sarla ma, and Praggy slogged at the engagement. Aroras/mamaji never really enjoyed as guests.  I remember Purvi had to drag Sarla ma to see lipstick mark on Abhi's face.

Puneet got beat up when actual culprits where tabhi. Terrible insult for mamaji family and Aroras. And Praggy was mad. Loved that mad Praggy.

Same thing with Janki/Purvi and Aroras. Aroras were so quick to believe Purvi was behind the kidnapping. Lower you are in the scale, the more vulnerable you are! 

The way Praggy and Rachna got treated in MM after their marriages, and how that selfie-wali ameer ladki taiji wanted for Akash was treated - night and day difference. Money talks.

Aroras are violently mistreated by Mehras. BB was harassed because she loved Purab. She was put through hell by the plastic girls and finally bullied to death. Hosting BB's engagement and marriage only ruined BB's memorable events. If she had gotten engaged and married in KB hall, maybe should be better off.  The hospital bills that Mehras paid for ma and BB are not really free. That's Mehras' investment. And the return on their investment is Pragzy taking on this mission and almost dying 3-4 times.

The bhaturas scene was demeaning to me.  Sarla ma is a businesswoman who owns and runs a marriage hall. Which is far more than what dadi or Aliya do. For taiji to ask Sarla ma to prepare tasty food in a previous epi, and for Sarla ma to actually cook breakfast for Tanu too in MM is atrocious. Aroras are there to serve the Mehras. To fill their tummies, to fill their egos, take the blame, and do their bidding.   Praggy is walking in her ma's footsteps.

There's absolutely no reform message in this show. Showing Praggy as a professor is just a show. The old class wars are so alive in this show. The old tradition of girl's family serving the boy's - so 18th century.