Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

HI NAINU HI HI I MISS YOU HI

Heyy Minama!! Missed you too! Hope you, work, fam, fics and everythings been well! ðŸ˜³
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nainz! Love all your thoughts! Really agree with the feeling of distaste for MM-denizens admiring AbhiGya while Tanu is right there and them doing nothing to get rid of her either! And yes Prags back to being the happy question mark - SIGH!!!
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Nainaaa!!!  ðŸ˜Š You're back with a bang! Awesome selection of pics in your review. They say it all.😆
Missed you ðŸ˜Š!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

do abhi type of man exist in life who is never responsible   for anything from starting to now he was not shown being responsible he never take decision to anyone prevously when he married pragya for aliya to spoill her life when he was continuing with tanu when he know she was nor the girl purab love he dont take the stand for pragya he doesnt tell dadi the truth sarla maa the truth put pragya is the relationship like toy now also when he fall in love with her he isnot responsible i know pragya is hiding the truth but can he take the stand responsibililty what ye want he is taking baby responsibiliy also its cozof fuggy other wise big no from him i want him to be a mature guy and take responsible what he want one side wanting pragya to stop marriage romancing confessing feeling to pragya to satisfy his ego one ir next side saying honewali patni learn biwi lesson to pragya god what does he want i will be happy if he want to marry tanu for baby not romance pragya more but he is enjoying both abhi plz dont be two timer be responsible pragya big time stop laughing and concentrate on ur mission if u cant then give up go away say truth he beleive or not not liking this two timer poor taste cv

I agree with a lot of what you've pointed out here Anisha (can I call you Nishu?). The main thing about Abhi being mature and responsible...we would love to see that, but CVs for some reason want him to be an extra-special, always immature hero
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Wait. Mina, you mean Abhi was imagining Tanu giving him a head massage when he was getting the massage from Praggs?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­
-mina- thumbnail
Yeah Prani because Pragya invited him to consider it!
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Hi Nainaaa!!!  ðŸ˜Š You're back with a bang! Awesome selection of pics in your review. They say it all.😆

Missed you ðŸ˜Š!

Hii Prani!! You girls are so sweet, I'm like blushing right now. Missed you too!

Was reading the mina show and then your review and am LOL-ing out loud right now! So entertaining and perfectly written! 
anishapoudel thumbnail

I agree with a lot of what you've pointed out here Anisha (can I call you Nishu?). The main thing about Abhi being mature and responsible...we would love to see that, but CVs for some reason want him to be an extra-special, always immature hero

yes u call me nishu can i call u minu sadly the day i undestand would be the best thing 4 me
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Yeah Prani because Pragya invited him to consider it!

ðŸ˜­ No, Pragzy, no. What's happening? Next they're going to make them both spend time with Abhi together?? Like menage a trois?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢.  AHHH - screaming out loud.

Right after I watched the show, I started making chole and rotis for dinner. I remembered Tanu tablet line/abhigya laughing. I got mad and put too much chole masala and burned it. The rotis didn't come out not round either. I was so pissed. Ruined dinner. 
-mina- thumbnail
Omg! 😲 sorry to hear that about dinner Prani 😔

They have a super irreverent take on the triad dynamics 😕