Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 - Page 72

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Dad noticed the new Montage and asked why they're putting that scene

What is this tanu helping abhi with his wardrobe scene? Omg this is so depressing and strange. What the hell does abhi mean he will ask pragya to teach tanu how to be a good wife?

And now he made a chashma joke? Dad laughed but then called him foolish for making that joke

So abhi felt sad for how he divorced pragya and relieved that he didn't marry tanu. But he STILL has not made up his mind to stay married to Pragya OR make a point of marrying Tanu.

And he thinks pragya unhe pasand karne lagi hai? He doesn't get that she never stopped loving him? He doesn't get that she ever loved him? CVS - WHY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Lol paneer paratha is abhi's favourite my drabbles are retroactively justified
WHY we have to watch abhi be a puppet in tanu's hands is beyond me

Daadi and tanu appear to be wearing matching colours

Hey the Montage - does it show volcano desert turning into a blossoming garden?

Dad is laughing and smiling at this hand kissing scene because he enjoys watching tanu's jealousy

Shabir's signature "how sweet" jolts me out of seeing him as abhi for a moment

Oh my god despite myself I actually enjoyed that hand kissing scene. Maybe because he was smiling while doing it and there was a close up on her for that moment.

Ugh now more tanu vs daadi ALL SAME TO SAME WICKEDNESS

Prags losing ground in this negotiation :(
-mina- thumbnail
Praggu's hair in the precap is gorg! But all this kissing cuteness when everything is unresolved is quite unpalatable :(
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thurs May 19 epi                                                                  GMO epi

Show has gone bonkers.  No taste. Pragya just survived a murder attempt and she gives Abhi gets a head massage. Shouldn't it be the other way round?  Or people fussing over her? So Abhi doesn't even know Takhil tried to kill her. 

Awww, she only gets recognized for her magic in massages and making paneer!! Right, the girly stuff. Wifey stuff.  And Sarla ma too didn't tell ID it was takhil who tried to kill Praggy.

Surprised Praggy joked about Tanu and massage. Abhigya scenes were a visual delight for some. Not much thought put into script for those scenes.  Abhi remembering Tanu's massage.  When did Tanu give Abhi a massage?๐Ÿ˜ฒ It was in Aliya's room. So that took away whatever abhigya special feelings for me. 

Poor Sarla ma just got out of paralysis and tayji wants Sarla ma to cook?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Run, Sarla ma. MM is disaster zone.โ˜ข๏ธ

BD's are really awful. Sarla ma is so short and her BD is as tall as dadi.

Takhil scene - no comment

Tanu - clothes - Abhi - deleted from memory๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Abhi asking Tanu to take wifey lessons from Pragya - Lessons denied, terrible idea๐Ÿ˜ก

Tabhi negotiating for 50-50 of 1 crore - Turn off๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Humor in Tabhi negotiations - total turn off๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Whole Tabhigya interactions - Mega turn off ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Overall, not a bad deal for Abhi.๐Ÿ˜ณ Praggy gives massage, makes paneer, makes money for him. Tanu gets him 50% of 1 crore. Now he's on open yo-yo between 2 women. Show's become third class now.

Why were all the ladies dressed up today? Dadi in her maroon salwar suit and heavy jewelry. Tayaji in her brinjal colored suit. Rachna was lovely in green. ID too.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kissing hand and cheek again and again. Once is cute. Getting silly now. Needs to be progress in their relationship. Big joke now.

Precap - no comment. Silly epi.

-mina- thumbnail
Prani I think the TaBhi head massage scene was an imagination not a memory.

And UFFF amazingly worded description of Abhi and all the benefits his two women bring him. No wonder the bro is so complacent. Choosing is losing.
-mina- thumbnail
oh my lord! in this head massage scene pragya scolds abhi "you should solve a problem when it starts, not let it grow worse"

MADAM DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?!

itne acchi advice dehta hai khudh nahin leta KYUNNN
-mina- thumbnail
abhigya laughing over tanu tablet? i missed this the first time! the laughs are cute but laughing as miya-biwi over third wheel's tantrums is just...weird. WEIRD.
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thoughts on Tonights Episode 5/19-GIF edition
Note: I'm going to just go with the flow and not catch up with episodes from the past week. Because I supposedly only missed Nikhil getting a paper cut after running into a truck and Sarla getting her voice back to continue her "Beta-ji" chants. I think I can live without seeing those moments. 

When Sarla Maa unspokenly declares that she's moving into MM

Wait, but whyyy? IF ANYTHING out of the past nonsense, we should have gotten Sarla at least now going back to Arora house? I miss Chembur! Why in the world would anyone leave their peace and comfort to live in MM?? And totally displeased at when Sarla Maa says that Pragya is so fortunate to have Daadi as her MIL. *double eye roll* What has Daadi done for Pragya...? Get her married to her spoiled grandson to mend his ways, expect her to stay with Abhi when she finds out Abhi has kept an extra-marital affair throughout the marriage, and then asked that daughter in law to hide their bogus plans from him? Err, Sarla Aunty, I'm lost. Please help me figure out why you think Pragz is so lucky. 

Daadi, you were eating biscuits on the side while "worried" for Sarla and Pragz, dont even lie...

When you hear that Nikhil Arya might be replaced on the show...
I have nothing else to say. Cannot believe we're getting a replacement of someone who was supposed to be a cameo for a few months...Imagine Tanu finally getting exposed with Nikhil, and them never giving us a scene of Shabz with Nikhil Arya when Taakhil gets exposed. So I suffered creepy Nikhil for nothing??

How my sister watched the Abhigya head massage scene (Ranvir) vs me (Anushka).

These aren't the scenes I personally like to see for Abhigya. Yeah, its cute that she's giving him a massage and he likes it better than Tanu's. But HELLOOO. What is he doing about Tanu and Pragz? He flirts with Pragya and is trying to make her see they're meant to be...and then he keeps playing the bad fiance role with Tanu? I actually wasn't upset with Tanu in that scene. I mean, yes, she's delusional when it comes to being in denial that Abhi has no feelings for her. But has Abhi EVER said he won't marry her and they should find another solution to this mess? Nope. And so until he makes up his mind, I'm going to feel a little squirmy with these moments. 

Tanu tablet...cute that they're laughing about it...but again, isn't he getting married to her, Pragz? Never been more confused about their relationship as I am right now. 

When Tanu has the liberty to go through Abhigya's closet 
Now I know who tells Abhi to wear those skeleton tees. AND WHAT DOES ABHI MEAN BY "DHEERE DHEERE TUM SAB SEEK JAOGI" Aughhh. So beyond frustrated with this episode. Why is he romancing Pragya when he still has Tanu on the backburner. Sorry, not my cup of tea. Maybe I need to sleep (since I've not slept in the past four days) and I'll feel differently? 

When you just said you won't like future Abhigya scenes and then you liked the breakfast kissing scene. 

Okay, that was cute. I still don't like how the whole family is adoring them with Tanu still there two feet away...why not kick her out and THEN adore Abhigya, please? But I kinda loved how he watched her admiringly after he kissed her, while she blushed. Nicely done. And I guess seeing Tanu squirm in jealousy can be satisfying sometimes. BUT STILL. Stay focused Naina. He still hasn't decided who he's going to pick. *BUT THAT SCENE WAS CUTE* Yes it was, but...*NO buts, brain, lemme just enjoy this moment. 

I'm not liking a lot of things right now. Maybe its the fact that Sarla is now residing in MM, is back to loving her "beta-ji" but chooses to stay silent. Or that Pragz is happy with being this question mark in Abhi's life, if he hypothetically was really the baby daddy, which he thinks he is. Or how Abhi is so comfortably living with the two women in his life. *Sigh* 
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
do abhi type of man exist in life who is never responsible   for anything from starting to now he was not shown being responsible he never take decision to anyone prevously when he married pragya for aliya to spoill her life when he was continuing with tanu when he know she was nor the girl purab love he dont take the stand for pragya he doesnt tell dadi the truth sarla maa the truth put pragya is the relationship like toy now also when he fall in love with her he isnot responsible i know pragya is hiding the truth but can he take the stand responsibililty what ye want he is taking baby responsibiliy also its cozof fuggy other wise big no from him i want him to be a mature guy and take responsible what he want one side wanting pragya to stop marriage romancing confessing feeling to pragya to satisfy his ego one ir next side saying honewali patni learn biwi lesson to pragya god what does he want i will be happy if he want to marry tanu for baby not romance pragya more but he is enjoying both abhi plz dont be two timer be responsible pragya big time stop laughing and concentrate on ur mission if u cant then give up go away say truth he beleive or not not liking this two timer poor taste cv
-mina- thumbnail
HI NAINU HI HI I MISS YOU HI