Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Serials are made so women (and families) can watch other women (heroines) struggle and suffer to occasionally achieve success which is inevitably fleeting because that's what life is - so damn addictive but destructive and just UFF unhappy :(
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

I have trouble believing CVS will ever give Tanu the full punishment her lies deserve

"I'm sorry Tanu" - how it galls to hear Abhi say this these days

tanu punishment shuould be drageed atleast 1 months this abhi who can do anything even a bnormal person will doubt bot not abhi he is dumbest no 1
-mina- thumbnail
Pragya can you stop lecturing Tanu and start moving on with your life I love you and want more for you than this pleaaaseee walk away from this godforsaken mess
-mina- thumbnail
How did sarla-prags get home and tanu is still waiting at the hospital for abhi to get his phone?
Oh dear lord this precap. The massage scene - I don't find such cuteness enjoyable against a background of stupidity. As for Tanu asking Abhi what he can give to his child, I actually like that, just don't want it to turn into "steal or bully my wealth back from pragya" plot

Prags ending the shaadi was great but why didn't it lead to anything!

Stagnant show feels like CVS have gone on summer vacation. Pls for the love of life kuch fresh dikhao! 

Bah. Hard to stay positive when the show feels so lame :(
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

If pragya gets a pregnancy track of 2 episodes or something equally paltry my head will collapse in on itself 

(but I won't be surprised)

Agreed, Mina. They better not rush her married life in one week's episodes. 
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wed May 18 epi                                                             Failed exposure

The accident episodes ended in 50 -50 win for Pragya vs takhil. Pragya is alive but takhil walked away - no arrest, no exposure. 

Sarla ma and Praggy pushed the nurse to bring Nikhil down to expose Tanu in front of Abhi. It was odd of Pragya to share her story about tabhi with that nurse. Pragya is a very private person, an introvert. That was a bit off character for me. Felt bad for her they have to beg like this. Glad Sarla ma was there for Praggy.

What's the use? I was laughing when that nurse had a monologue about Tanu and Pragya near Nikhil.  How convenient! There must be a huge wall sign in CV's office - GO TAKHIL or something!! Life size pics of both of them.🤢  Nikhil hears that and threatens the nurse. That nurse was too good to believe anyway. She cared about her reputation, my foot. Nikhil's 10 lakh offer silenced her. Where's he going to get the money? That threat to strangle her didn't help.  Nikhil's crimes are growing.

So the nurse let's Nikhil escape and pushes a ward boy as Tanu's husband. Tanu ends up a victim in front of Abhi. Abhi ends up saying sorry.🤢

Very hard to win against narcissistic sociopaths like Tanu. With or without Aliya and/or Nikhil, she gets away.

So what will it take for this cycle to end?  I wondered why Praggy can play dirty and buy that nurse with more money and get her to tell the truth. Time for Abhigya to become a real couple. That's the only way to get rid of Tanu.

Mithali - Raj fight was weird. Raj's hair looks funny somehow. Color - is it henna? Ohh, Bunty and Babli are in hostel. Sad. Felt bad for Mithali about her kids. Raj is no Abhi. He couldn't slap.👍🏼 His hand didn't look comfortable to slap - thank God.😊

Bottomline - Too disappointing to see Praggy lose. Unbelievable of CV's to tease viewers again and again. 

Precap - too stupid.

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another episode without interest, nothing to expect, nothing to desired, nothing new, nonsense as the character of Tanu 
I did not like seeing abhi mocking Tanu with pragya, he does it with purab is ok but with pragya is unacceptable for me 🥱, knowing their relationship with the two womens, I did not like the scene 

I thought sarla maa was a guest and she had to recover from his accident, how she become suddenly, the Cook in mehra house ? 

I wanted to see her back in the house Arora, I hope at least 
Edited by kratikamonange - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Dad told me at dinner that there was too much kissing in the episode and he finds Abhi more stupid than ever for not figuring out what everyone knows - and he had only read the update, not seen the episode 😆

We're watching the ep now. Points to Taiji for asking who's threatening Prags - ridiculous that Sarla declines to answer.

Eeew Sarla telling Daadi that Pragya is lucky to have her as her grandma-in-law - BOOO

Dad said unprompted: "Your Abhi is basically dumb"

He really doesn't like to see a man being made a fool basically!

And ugh! So now Abhi has to pay money to be lied to, since Tanu is gonna extort the nurse's bribe for him. Bah!
-mina- thumbnail
Lol! Dad heard Bolna during the head massage scene and asked me if this is the new song and and what happened to the old one 😆
Hey pregnant lady maybe he didn't ask you for a massage out of consideration for your pregnant status? Yeah no I guess we all know he's not that considerate.

Dad: how can a mistress get between a husband and wife and just walk into their room?

Dad: I take it back! Pragya is the most stupid not Abhi! She should just tell him! Abhi is dumb and Pragya is stupid.

Dad: they are really ruining my mood by not exposing Tanu. They could continue the serial without her. I could tell them how!
-mina- thumbnail
Prags is wearing that hot sari again! Hot pink!
Why is Purab bringing all this money to the house?