Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes prags koi galat admi hi toh blackmail karega. Sahi insaan wouldn't blackmail.
Let's have some kidnapping track flashbacks from prags identifying Neel pls??

And yes prags I too wonder when he got out of jail
-mina- thumbnail
How weird it must be for purab to hear Neel ranting about "meri bulbul"

Waise no end to obsessive lovers :(

Political career? Neelu what political career!
-mina- thumbnail
To be honest I don't like this silly abhi 
-mina- thumbnail
Purab and I thinking along the same lines - buying out Neel. But like I know it's a bad idea too. 
Candles and flowers whyyy

Kamre mein itna gobbar hua hai ki pata nahin phool kahin kahin aa raha hai 🀣

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Naina! πŸ€—. Missed you last couple of days. Hope everything is good with you. 
Agree, I also think they are trying to keep Pragya, glamorous. No more of those old chattris. But did you see her closet today? Rows of chattris , no sarees. May be just a lack of attention to detail. Chasma might come back though. 

-mina- thumbnail
Karna chahta hoon Lekin kar nahin paa raha hoon 😲

"Bye rachna" - I love the way he says that πŸ˜†

Uff back to fuggy worship. Need to keep reminding myself how CVS have made that a central component of the show even though I hate it. 

I like him talking to the crowd though.

Aww this precap. Has aalu lost it to announce to all that she was responsible for bb's tragedy??
mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Aalu why are you being stupid. If you want funds then you should sweet talk Prags not alienate her.

Lol what is the occasion of this mehra dawaat?

Yo prags blouse is smoking 😲

I loved the saree too, Mina. 

Enjoyable Mina show as always. 

What does gobbar mean BTW? 
-mina- thumbnail
Mili it means cow dung which is used as fertilizer! 

What did you guys hear that indicated prags finding out about kidnapping truth and purvi's innocence? I must have missed that. Only heard Vijay stuff from Neel.
mili9 thumbnail
Thanks Mina. Don't know why he referenced to gobar thenπŸ˜•

He didn't mention anything about Purvi's innocence. But he did say that he will go to Abhi and tell him about Aaliya being responsible for their kidnapping, attempts on Pragya's life and how Bulbul got hurt instead. We are all assuming then that  Pragya will now realize Purvi's innocence and apologize to her properly, wishful thinking, you knowπŸ˜ƒ. But don't know if the writers are putting that much thought these days, everything seems to be half-baked, thinking for this moment, for ratings this week . 
Edited by mili9 - 7 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wed May 4 epi                                  Backtracking - OK epi

Praliya scene

Pragya caught Aliya stealing 10 lakhs. Aliya steals and hires goons to kill  - that's it? That's all she's going to do in the show? At least she stopped chasing Purab, I guess. Her character can do so much more.  What happened to her plans of competing with her brother?

What's a plastic girl got to do for cash? Prags, give her some pocket money or something. Not a big fan of Aliya and her narcissism, but I felt kind of bad for her today. No one's giving her money. Look at her outfit - she's way below her style. That band aid on her forehead.🀒

Praliya dialogs are so canned. I liked Aliya's "listen Pragya Arora, Mehra or whoever you are." She had an "I don't care" attitude.

Wow, Tanu is explaining Pragya is right to Aliya. Tanu is a nobody now. She has no fizz, no money, no Abhi.  From a super model, she's now mooching off of Mehra food. She looked pathetic grabbing the food today. CV's have turned her into a comic character. Her outing is going to be funny at her expense.