Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Abhigya got a new cream coloured comforter! Looks weird!!
Aalu is like a little girl sneaking into her brother's room to steal his comics for her best friend 😛

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mina Show mein itna lambaa break kuyn??😆😆
-mina- thumbnail
Lord room covered in flowers again!! It's a lot of work to put all that stuff up and take it down again

Haaaye aalu saying prags is from a third class place! Everything old is new again. I thought we were done with that stuff...nope! 

Fun episode overall..story taking weird turns again. tanu's exposure looks farther away than ever!
-mina- thumbnail
Lol sorry sowmz! Had to wash some dishes and forgot to post last comment til now 😛
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Lol sorry sowmz! Had to wash some dishes and forgot to post last comment til now 😛

its ok Mina...😆

so how did u find the episode overall 
-mina- thumbnail
Sowmzz overall it's pretty good but doesn't make much sense 😆

LOL I just remember my bet was tanu exposure on may 4! That's tomorrow...doubt it will happen 😆
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Well over all i liked the episode.. 
Now the track is completely changed and exposing T n her baby truth dosent seem to be imp... it might happen at some point on the way... 

Abhi for now moved on from the Baby n marrying T for the baby.. and seems like even Tanu is tired as she thinks weather to stay or leave..  So the focus in now shifted to Alu and Neel.. Neel is only onto Alu n no one.. blackmailing her.. If they bought him in to fill Shikhas absence then i dont see how things will go as we can see hez only BM Alu.. now we have 4 Villains lurking around .. isnt it tooo much?? 

and coming to Abhi... loving him now.. he wants to listen to his heart.. good going Abhi.. But 1 thing.. u knw tat shez the same old Pragya n ur Fuggy... and shez just putting a naquaab.. u want to make her admit her love.. u knw she loves u.. then instead of wasting ur time in making her admit.. why dont u try to find out y shez acting like this.. and whats the reson.. May be u might do this in future.. will be w8ng.. But finally ur pursuing her... Love u for tat.. 

What can i say abt ABHIGYA n their scenes in yesterdays n todays episodes than just   .. 

But loving the new dynamics n how hez catching onto her.. 

its better to sit back stretch ur legs relax n watch the show they are showing us.. as a minimum of 1 more month of drag is there... 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening/morning girls! 
Superfluous episode. Cracked me up though!

Abhi, boy are we going bonkers now🤣. Completely loony. Good going that you are pursuing something and not just giving it a fleeting thought. But you KNOW Pragya loves you, right, right? She told you when she is drunk. Her actions are speaking louder😊 Tho yeh zidd chod do and lets move on to find out the WHY? Shall we? Why is she this way? For once, you said that if you follow your heart you won't go wrong. So hold on to that thought  and don't flip and flop again. So many lines of yours, all of them we enjoyed today. Details mein ghussna nahin, this is almost like you are telling us. Not to think too much about details and enjoy what we are being fed. OK, you had a fleeting thought of the baby package, we wished you completed your decision making and moved on. That would have been awesome but that would be expecting too much from you😊. You gave Pragya another name today, lollipop?🤣. Don't scare your poor BFF with your antics😆. Buddy, you didn't make any sense to us today, aisa kya ho gaya ki you are so relieved and are on a totally different path? 😕Don't get us wrong, we support you. 

Pragya, as usual your acting is awesome, you looked very pretty in that sari. You didn't have much to do today. Sweetie, watch your finger, that Abhi is going to bite it off someday😆. He seems to be annoyed with your finger waving from day one, how did you not catch on to that? 

Purab, your expressions today were hilarious. You look like you are about to burst at your seams laughing whenever you are watching Abhigya👏antics. We enjoy that, such a genuine expression. You are not getting any romantic feelings looking at Abhi's beard and moustache🤣? Hopefully, he doesn't either🤣. Let's just say his romantic feelings are reserved for Pragya alone, shall we? Don't be scared of him, he is very hyper today. Did you say something like if he is willing to go that route of finding Fuggy,  you should help him? Good for you, we will get mad at you if you try to distract him with some other nonsense. And BTW, did you move into a new apartment, too red yaar for our liking👎🏼

Neel, you came back😃. Aaliya... jii..., beautiful drawl, man.  Nice, are you going to stress Aaliya and the Twitch.?👍🏼So why are you scaring just Aaliya, isn't the Twitch involved and actually incited the kidnapping drama? Not that we mind it now, you gave Abhi and Pragya their best time so far👏. You don't seem to be that affected by Bulbul's death, even though you said that you are mad and implicated Aaliya. May be we will see more of your wrath. 

Twitch, so you want to go away to Sweden👏. Wonderful, we fully support you, we can collect funds for your one-way ticket too😈😉. Why Sweden? Ignore that question, we don't care😈. What is the haq you are talking about? Free-loaders don't have any haqs, newflash for you😡

Writers, when the wrong people are coming out of the woodwork, isn't it fair for the wronged people also to make a comeback? For starters, Purvi, Bulbul, Puneet?  Yes, that comforter on Abhi and Pragya's bed doesn't match the rest of the bedding. The old greyish/black one was better. 

That is it from me. 
Edited by mili9 - 7 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

Sowmzz overall it's pretty good but doesn't make much sense 😆

LOL I just remember my bet was tanu exposure on may 4! That's tomorrow...doubt it will happen 😆

Mina, as usual, awesome show. 

Yeah, I think you will lose your bet. There is no baby or baby package talk for once, phew!! Nausea resolved😆 for the time being. 

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tuesday May 3 epi                                       Fun track begins!

What a change in tone and mood!  I guess Abhi's bura waqt khatam hogaya.  Now the show is looking more like a sitcom with loose continuity between episodes. After all that mega drama about proof and Pragya's struggles, CV's chucked everything out suddenly just like that! It's like they dropped us from 100ft and we're still swimming in the air!! So many gaping holes and loose ends in the story. No point dwelling on them. Ruins the episodes now. Now it's less intense and easy going. I like it.😆

Abhi's " I'm a rockstar, I won't think about Tanu, I'll follow my heart and Tanu thinking "maybe I should go to Sweden" was CV's way of saying goodbye to the looonnng pregnancy and baby truth. 

I didn't think CV's will shame Tanu publicly. That's too much of a risk from messaging.  I feel baby truth will come out as Tanu's own plan backfiring. May end up as another humorous scene than a serious one.

Abhi has moved on!  Yay! 👏