Kumkum Bhagya EDT#7 - Page 37

Posted: 7 years ago
it wasn't so bad prani, he mostly was preoccupied with his food and not interested in the scene πŸ˜†
Watching north American version now

Girl what??? She can't get close to him until she gets taaliya away from him? My friend if you DISPLACE them my getting close to him they will naturally be distanced from him. Like what are you doing??? Leaving him standing alone is dangerous too girl you are going about this all wrong and I don't see the justification for it
They cut the whole first part of the closet sequence. I forget what song it was to but they skipped from eye blink game to bolna sequence
Poor robin!! Everytime I hear it that line "aage se Aapko shikayed karne ke mauka nahin milega"! Poor baby
I wish we got more to explain prags sudden switch from being the one melting to the one making abhi shiver. I guess it goes without saying, if we look at earlier mugambo moments, that turning on the passion is her quick tactic to turning off abhi

Oh god I'm not even going to start and why that makes me angry...not worth it πŸ˜›
Abhi when Prags hated him and he hated her: *strips tee and joggers and pretends to sleep naked*
Abhi when Prags flirts with him and he wants her: *shyly crosses his arms across his clothed body in embarrassment and hides under his duvet*

DISLIKEEE
Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Mon May 2 epi                      Why is the story moving so fast now?  Good episode

A lot happened in today's epi.

Taaliya are stunned at their loss. Abhi is relieved. Abhi giving Tanu the gadbhandan was symbolic. That's it. No relationship between them anymore. Yay!

So Akash and Purab went to replace Tanu's real divorce with their fake papers with Tanu's signature. This is all too rushed. From Abhi storming in last week to Pragya stopping the wedding - in 5-6 epis story moved more than the last 3 months!! What's going on?

All this talk about rab ne bana di Jodi and Pragya saying she won't leave Abhi even if he wants her to is sounding ominous. All their talk about grand Tanu exposure is just talk. It'll be a small affair, if at all. 

Nikhil - taaliyakhil alliance is breaking apart. Nikhil says he'll go back to Pragya. And taaliya are ok with that? Somehow, this baby is a low priority to everyone! Nikhil may crawl back to Pragya and ask for money to expose Tanu. 

I want Neel to tell Abhi and Pragya about kidnapping, and send taaliya to jail. So is Neel going to help Pragya more than harm her?  IDK. I think this will be an interesting twist. I'd love it if Nikhil and Neel went against Taaliya.

And Pragzy, can't you just kick Tanu out of MM? She wants to turn their own plan against them. Now all Pragya has to do is tell Abhi. No need to prove. Why does Pragya have to still continue her maksat now? I'd love to see Pragya more personal and real with Abhi.

Best thing is Abhi knows mugambo is Fuggy. πŸ‘He knows she loves him. He finally knows he's her weakness. And she knows he knows.  OMG! What a relief! A big kiss for you, Abhi! No, not for romance, bro. FOR FINALLY GETTING IT!⭐️ Jesus, guy, you should have realized this on day 2 after mugambo arrived. You tortured us with your taunts about Pragzy. 😑 Anyway, you got it! All good now.πŸ˜†

I thought Abhi finding out about mugambo was rushed and sudden. Changing the story from Tanu grand exposure to stopping tabhi wedding is a sign we won't see Abhi mad at Pragya or the team. Especially after today's epi. That could mean there may not be a separation.  But could be misleading. I think we just kicked off the next track.  

Rushed epi, but good episode.

Just saw the episode.

Akash & Purab's explanation just didn't make sense.  So the watchman pulling the alarm made things more easy for them?  Replacing Pragya's papers w/ Tanu's fake ones?  Also, if they had done that much, they should have destroyed the originals later.  Did they?  Or could it come back to haunt them?

Nikhil has only one trump card as far as Tanu goes - his baby.  He wanted her to marry him so that he could get both her & the baby.  As far as Pragya goes, Nikhil's only trump card is to expose Tanu, but if he does, can she be forced to marry him?  Or would Nikhil's price to Pragya be not the property or the CEO, but rather, her team putting in a marriage certificate w/ Jhunjhunwala claiming that Takhil are married and Nikhil is the baby daddy?

I asked this question in the help desk.  Who is Neel?  I missed all episodes years ago when he appeared.

Today's romance of Abhigya was more watchable since the major headache of Tanu is out of the way.  Speaking of which, when Pragya ordered Tanu to pack her things, she could have - a la Tanu style - actually taken Tanu's things and started packing.  Also, Aliya telling Tanu that everybody knows makes that secret less valuable?  Well, Abhi for one doesn't know, and that's the only reason he tolerates Tanu, and thereby Aliya in the house.  Once he knows Tanu's secret, it's most likely that he'll know that Aliya was in w/ her on that, and then Aliya will be back out again - this time probably beyond the outhouse.

I do hope that they don't drag this Tanu exposure.

Incidentally, since Shikha is now a new dulhan, will she go on a honeymoon w/ Karan, and thereby give us another vacation from Aliya?  Shikha, pl take a month long honeymoon to the place of your dreams.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I asked this question in the help desk.  Who is Neel?  I missed all episodes years ago when he appeared.

Vrish, Neel was crazy about BB.  Taaliya hired him to kidnap BB at Rabul engagement. This was around epi 210 I think.  Instead of kidnapping BB, by mistake, Neel's goons kidnap Pragya.  Abhi comes to rescue her. Both of them know Neel is their kidnapper.  But Neel didn't tell them Taaliya hired him.  Aliya talks him into blaming Purvi (Janki's daughter).  But Abhi made sure Neel went to jail. I guess he' out now.   Somehow he ends up being funny more than dangerous. And what he does ends up bringing Abhi and Pragya closer.
May 3 2016
  • Abhi telling Mugambo and Purab telling Haan Pragya Di
  • Pragya finding Abhi pretending to be asleep and trying to put his fingers in the coffee
  • Neel telling Aaliya that you are reason for my bulbul's face damage (though he doesn't seem to be against her now)
  • Aaliya and her friend getting tensed of Neel blackmailing them
  • Pragya seeing Aaliya stealing
  • Purab and Abhi actions and reactions

Dislikes
  • Aaliya still taunting Pragya after being caught red handed

Bleh moments
  • Abhi telling Fuggy and Mugambo are different and they don't mean Pragya
  • Abhi trying to bring fuggy instead of knowing why fuggy is not fuggy now (is that right?!)
I would have thought that we have finished with do this mogambo and fuggy, πŸ˜•
I hoped at least 

Welcome back neel πŸ˜Š
Neel is as crazy as he been there a year 

The  role is reversed, 
Now it's abhi who asks for help to purab, to win back his wife πŸ˜†